I am Major thread

iammajor.me/

I think they're going to do a Deathnote movie as well.

Man that series from 2d to slant eyes were pure cringefest.

Watashi wa L desu nigga

They didn't think about this for five seconds, did they? It's just a desperate attempt to win over Liberals they pissed off by being "racist", isn't it?

The Major is barely even female. She's barely human. That's the point.

That's not how you say it in Japanese you mongoloid.

You'd simply say:

L desu.

The really good thing about GitS is that while the Major is capable they don't beat you over the head with the fact she's a strong womyn that need no man. In fact, she's shown to be quite spoiled and feminine when it comes to dating (Arise) or a dominant lesbian (the manga). In Stand Alone Complex it's hinted that she rejects the choice she made in the movie because of Batou.

Later on it's revealed that she is so good because unlike other people she has spent most of her life in an artificial body ever since the plane accident that killed her parents.

It'd be shorter to say that yes, but "watashi wa L desu" isn't incorrect. Also L was raised in England and Japanese isn't his first language, so it'd make more sense for him to use the more formal, drawn out version of the sentence.

Japanese does not rely on pronouns and you're fucking yourself over by trying to use it as a Western language.

There's nothing formal about it, it's not the correct way of using the language.

The fancy form of desu is de gozaimasu and you still wouldn't use it to introduce yourself because you'd end up sounding like a tool.

This baka is correct.

It would be silly to try to paint her as a character who got tough due to hard work and perseverance, since a great deal of her strength comes from the high quality body that was provided for her by her employers.

Okay so it's not a more formal way of putting it, it still isn't incorrect.

Reminder it could have been worse.

Those are both better picks than dumpy jewess, to be honest.

Will this be another masterpiece kino like Under the skin?

Have you fucking seen Aeon Flux? She is shit but she is above that level of shit.

More like Lucy…

Yeah, but her main advantage over most people is that she's basically grown up in a prosthetic body. She knows how to "drive" it better than almost anyone.

Also, yes, she does use a top of the line military model (though Batou asks her why she isn't using a male model considering her line of work), but her skills are less about being a fighter and more about her smarts and wits.

Also, she's pretty fucking rich and bought her body from the government and financed Section 9 out of her own pocket.

This scene won't be in the film, and considering the frumpy Jewess playing Kusanagi I'm happier for it.

With enough SJW pressure, we could get that in the next remake by the Watchoski sisters.

With them in the leading roles?

If that were to happen nuclear holocaust would be a mercy.

That's not funny, user.

Back in early 2000's we would be very excited for a Ghost in the Shell movie by the makers of The Matrix. What went wrong?

What is up with movies doing this marketing campaign?
The Martian, Straight Outta Compton, there's another I can't remember the name of but it was a fad for awhile.

Its not just that. She's good enough she can "drive" 2 bodies, something she does a few times, especially with her teenage body.

She's also implied to be an elite hacker only surpassed by the Laughing Man.
Her inteligence and quick thinking are her best strenghts especially since she realizes the dangers of depending on her employees for a body.

They lopped it off.

You tell me, user.

I somehow doubt that, ape hands is better then a shitty dyke jewess.