Who deserves Israel?

Should the Jews have Israel as their holy land?

Why are they so dedicated to claiming Israel as their holy land?

What's the story, Holla Forums? I am rather interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birobidzhan
sott.net/signs/hasbara.pdf
mediafire.com/download/dlcj7naloca1ylu/The Veritas Handbook Updated Aug 4 2010.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
katehon.com/article/geopolitical-goal-us-last-70-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kikes claim it as their land because they're just more intelligent gypsies who have nowhere to go
palestinians claim it as theirs because they were living there before the first shlomo ever picked up his first shekel
christian LARPers on here claim it as their land because "muh jesus's birthplace"
I say we just nuke the fuck out of it and focus on our own countries

they deserve siberia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birobidzhan

They believe that if all the Jews are in Israel and some shitty temple is built, it will signal the end times.

It is their judgement day.

Dont come here advocating for israel sympathy

I don't want to sympathise for Israel. I only know what my past schools have taught me and I don't think that's the entire story to it.

Does Zionism have a role in the shifting of power, and if so would you be kind enough to educate me on what the role is?

Holla Forums the thread

So Rabbis and the general Jewish power structure can remain in place.

Once an anti-race such as the Jewish people are able to survive in one place and become complacent, they require an external goal or directive to remain collectively cohesive. Having to maintain a meme state like Israel exist does this. If Jews are experts at deceiving goys, then Jewish leaders are masters in deception by leading those who are deceptive by nature.

Either you're a dumb evangelist or basic bitch yid if you believe this.

Jews deserve to burn in a fire of their own excrement. And lurk more and research it yourself.

Come Goyim tell us what you know

The land now known as Israel was part of Alexander the Great's empire, and he said his empire should go "to the strongest".
So I guess Murrica should take over directly.

I'm afraid nothing, I was hoping to have somebody else know because there are definitely people on this board far better at researching than I am.

One question I do have is why did the British trick both the kikes and the Palestinians with the Blafour Declaration?

Perfidious as Albion may be, the British didn't trick anyone with Balfour. They promised the Palestinians independence from the Turks, and they got it. They promised the Jews a homeland in Palestine on the condition that they not mess with the locals, and they got it.
It was only afterwards that both groups decided that they were unhappy with such an arrangement and turned against them and each other. Oaths made in a storm are ignored in fine weather.

I see, have you got any more information on this?
I'm really bluepilled on this topic but have recently become interested in it. I have only found Kikey lies though and thought I might be able to find a more truthful perspective on here.

If you're sick of kikey lies, look into what the pro Palestine side has to say. Sure, they're full of durka lies and libtarded rubbish about "imperialism", but if you can cut through that there's a few redpills in there, particularly regarding the brutal initial ethnic cleansing of Palestine (you'll see similarity to other Jewish actions in the Soviet Union). You just gotta read between the lines.
Take a look at both pro- and anti- Israel propaganda handbooks.
sott.net/signs/hasbara.pdf
mediafire.com/download/dlcj7naloca1ylu/The Veritas Handbook Updated Aug 4 2010.pdf

The scorpions and spiders after the Jews blow themselves up trying to create their Middle Eastern Union

Thank you, I'll look into it.

They don't deserve Israel, they don't deserve anything. The Holy Land should be Christian at best, Palestinian at worst.

There is no holy land. It's a fucking desert.

Christians deserve it, its ours.

Palestine too.

k

Its been a holy land for far longer than even the jews have been around, its always been associated with unseen power.

it's shitty even by desert standards. it's just about the only spot in the ME that has no oil.

This is an incredibly easy answer.

Palestinians.

israel doesn't legally exist. The international agreement which allowed jews to migrate to Palestine specifically outlines that no land will be given the jews and they were merely migrants. No change etc.

Well I figured they must believe there is something more to the land. It seems pretty worthless in reality.

Even if it was a pile of dry shit, the kikes have to right to it. Just look at what they do to the native Palestinians, they fucking shoah them. They don't deserve a homeland, the only homeland they deserve is HELL.

We should nuke it and leave so much radioactive debris that it is uninhabitable for millions of years into the future.

jews deserve nothing but an oven

Biblically, the land doesnt belong to the jews

Either its christian land or its given up the the unwashed hordes (like it was every other time the jews werent righteous enough to enter)

Well it also contains fresh water and possible oil reserves, so there's that.

About 100 years ago some Russian geologists found that the mineral wealth of the area was worth a huge amount….Trillions by todays standards.

The Rothschilds then resolved to make it their private fiefdom.

This is the primary reason.

When the pendulum swings left it will be the democrats turn to run the show. Leftists largely dislike Israel because of the Palestinian conflict.

If a peaceful agreement is made of the Palestine/Israel conflict, how do we appeal to leftists and insure that the ball keeps rolling against Israeli favor?

Depends.

They have little-to-no claim.

Weird religious shit, and generalized Jewry of myriad variety.

Jews were defeated fucking forever ago.

They are what awaits those peoples who neither survive, nor die with finality.

Now, they survive by feeding upon other peoples, much like vampires; a comparison furthered by their foul blood-rituals.

If the "Jews" have their "HOLY" land , then they will have their "Messiah", which is a time of total control over the earth and not a single man or person. That means I will be destroyed. And all Nations will be destroyed. And the Nations are Israelite. And that Finnsburg Fragment, and all truths would be lost to lies. The Jutes would forever vanish and a deceiver of peoples would attain pure theft of good will and will ultimately destroy even each other. Go ahead and rebuild your temple. It will not go without being utterly Destroyed.

There's no such thing as a historical pendulum. It's a Jewish meme concocted to get the goyim to think everything will go back to normal and everything will be ok in the long run even as the Jew digs your grave under your feet. Just stop.

Honestly I'd just give it to China. They have the gold standard in marginalizing minorities. Look what they did to Tibet and the western provinces. They don't take shit and have long term plans.

I don't mind Israel having their own land. I just want them to keep their noses out of our business.

Take that (((thing))) back where it came from!

I think the kikes want a country because it would be hard to whine for reparations to use in military and social expenses without a homeland, even if they do just pocket most of them.

Somehow in the last 2000 years they tricked the Christians into thinking God wanted the Jews to survive until Judgment Day and that kike owned Israel is crucial to the Book of Revelations.

Cockroaches

Yay
t. chink

Blacks are the real Jews, so…

No, they should be eradicated, fuck off JIDF.

If the Jews have a rightful claim to Israel, then Germany should have a claim to it's Eastern Territories and Britain to it's former colonies, no? After all, the Jews reference an over 2000 years old book and the other cases I mentioned are still in living memory.

No.

Israel would have never been founded if not for "muh holocaust".

Jewish should have been encouraged to settle in the Jewish Oblast.

they should fuck off to Siberia

/thread

katehon.com/article/geopolitical-goal-us-last-70-years