I'm afraid to eat pussy...

I'm afraid to eat pussy. My new GF and I have been dating for months and at first I could hide from it but slowly its coming up that she wants me to eat out her pussy. I just think it's nasty as hell. The tastes, smells, texture. How do I get out of it? It's probably the nastiest thing I can think of.

don't, you can get throat cancer from eating pussy. Just ask Michael Douglas.

is that a shoop?

Or Hilldog

>>>/adv/

>>>Holla Forums

Why do vaginas look so nasty on girls over 12 years old?

dude you are just gay, it is ok, just roll with it, the smell of a heathy breeding woman would turn you on if you weren't a faggot poo pusher in denial

Do it while taking a shower with her so you can ensure it's clean to your standard, without it being strange.

Eat out her asshole then instead.

I'm not attracted to men though. I just have good taste in vaginas.

All in good time my friend, traps might be more your thing, you thnk a gay can't tell if a pussy is good or not?

One can appreciate art without being able to scult or paint

How do you feel about sucking dick?

Roastie please go

naw he is a fag cause female hormones turn him off, maybe she has a nasty bacterial infection in there, who knows

OP is definitely an actual faggot.

Also if pic is legit, Emma looks like she's never had a cock in her, and not so much as a fucking finger even.

Eating good pussy is great man

also that is a fake everyone you can see the people in her glasses

Are you sure?

thats fake you Holla Forums bitch

kill yourself Smiley

Only virgin vaginas look and smell nice.

I don't know who that is. Why do you keep bringing up these irrelevant subjects?

Hey faggit, the fake is so fake that only dumbass Holla Forums users post it. its also seven years old. i voted for trump calm down

Eating pussy puts estrogen into your body.

He's right though. You're the only one bringing up Holla Forums

>>>/out/

look at the filename you dumbass that picture has only been spammed recently despite being a terrible shoop and old as fuck

Idk man. I voted for Trump and even I don't eat pussy. Just tell her that in the Russian mafia it's considered an act of submission to eat pussy, and it's as bad as getting fucked in the ass (maybe even worse, because you're submitting to a woman). She'll probably respect you even more for it.

That's Rome you idiot.

That's normal, tbh.
I often see an image I've never seen before or haven't for a couple years, and suddenly 1 guy posts it, sonewfags who haven't seen it download and post it constantly, thinking they're ahead of the pack in meme warfare.

So you're afraid of being a cannibal. k.

I eat my wife out all the time. But she also cleans herself regularly. Her pussy smells and tastes great (smells like coconut butter, and tastes sweet, almost like the oreo filling). Why are you scared? Does she have shit hygiene?

Yeah, there's no possible way it's a thought that crossed through multiple peoples heads.

Eat pussy, faggot. It's great.

OP, you're a faggot.

stop being a beta and just do it

What are you, some kind of homoesexual?

By the way, all you pussy eating faggots need to read the Story of O. Women perceive oral sex as an act of submission.

No man that's gay as fuck

I thought pillow waifu smell nice? What am i missing here?

And your cock goes in a woman's mouth you retard.

So?

It starts with pussy eating, and ends with sucking Tyrone's cum out of her snatch.

Well shit man if you want that fresh taste of your own cock in your mouth so bad why don't you lose some weight and take up autofellatio?

Ah, I see.

If you're going to try to sound smart by using biological terms, at least use the right ones you cock-gargling faggot.

Holla Forums pls go

90% of the pic is nigger dick, and obviously it's for cucks to enjoy

You're so obsessed with the nigger dick that you didn't even notice the text to the left of it.

Hmm, methinks the lady doth protest too much…

This is the problem with fetishists - their lives are empty, and in seeking to define themselves they choose sexual arousal (in your case, cuckoldry).

But this life is still empty, because defining yourself by perverse sex acts has no fulfillment beyond endorphin release and orgasm. They begin to grow militant and hate normal people. They insist that other people share their fetishes. This is why homosexuals think all men are gay.

So in reality you are just a man saving nigger penises on his pc for sexual gratification.

My name is Chin Chan, thanks for accepting me in your community. Real men eat pussies, my bf didn't want to do it so once in a party I let myself fucked by two older dudes. My bf tried to stop us but the most muscular guy punched him and was forced to watch. When they were done they forced him to eat my pussy, they fucked me bareback so I was full of cum. Now my bf eat my pussy whenever I want.

wew

This story is so obviously false it's laughable. If it's true though, I'm surprised he hasn't reported you for rape.

He is ashamed of what happened and I told him I would release the video if he opened his mouth or break up with me. He is really obedient now, I think deep down he liked getting humiliated.

Are you good looking at least?

Just average girl next door but I have a nice rack. I don't dress up too sexy but somehow people find me desirable.

Are you /leftygoons/ pretending to be Japanese and do everything backwards because you hate your own race so much?

OP you kike, tell her no. If she refuses oral sex, just do anal in it's place.

Not until you post tits.

That's Hamlet you stupid Holla Forumsyp. I know it does not have the breadth and depth of Mein Kampf, but it's still considered one of the most important works of literature by a majority of us "blue pills".

Don't listen to my gf.

How is it projecting?

How would he know all of this, if on some level, he hadn't experienced it personally?

Stop watching anime.

how is this thread still up

welcome to Donald Trump's America

Eating pussy is degenerate as fuck, not only that but it's beta as fuck. She should please you, not the other way around. Be a fucking man, you think your forefathers bothered eating their woman's pussy?

virgin

Is because you're a faggot

see

Lol virgin

I'd rather live 1000 years as a virgin, than 95 as a pussylicker.

Not an argument, nigger.

is this /r9k/

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/diana/

Don't see what this has to do with /r9k/.

you shitlord

I stopped eating pussy 5 years ago, the HPV connection to throat cancer was the nail in the coffin for me.

Don't miss it, don't care. Eating pussy is for young bucks who are too cowardly to just engage in a little overpowering soft-rape/domination.

If it's not a 69, it's a waste of time.