Stop making these threads you are cancer

absolutely disgusting threads, when did Holla Forums become twitter?

What's wrong with those threads?

Those are all made by the same disgusting gay faggot who posts nudes of himself. The board owner and vols choose to do nothing since they are part of the gay community

if you have to ask why you need to kill yourself. this is the same tier of shit as facebook bird except it's a literal faggot instead

they do nothing because this is not Holla Forums and your ideology means nothing here

those threads suck and I always hide them immediately, but your thread isn't any better

This has nothing to do with ideology. This is about a retarded faggot who ruins this board with his continuous garbage tier threads.

Seeking to cleanse a problem is definitely better then the problem itself.

good ylyl thread.

Good non argument. Let me know when you wanna have an actual discussion rather then spout nonsense.

Not everyone takes everything so seriously, you know. Regardless, crying about it won't do anything, since it's clear that the BO and hotpockets are sympathetic to them, considering there are two cyclical circle jerks.

This entire site is full to the brim with cancer, like any other imageboard. Like any other website. The post rate is quite slow so it's more bearable, but it's still there. The shitty bait. Unironic attentionwhores. Samefags. Memes that are by definition overused and supposedly humorous by the act of repetition alone. Constantly repeated threads. "Femanons". Gay circlejerks. "Waifus". Underage posters.

It's nearly all garbage, but the occasional diamond in the rough that makes me crack half a smile justifies my whiling away the days in this shitheap.

>>>/out/
Fuck off retard, the cancer needs to be snuffed out. it's not only shitty threads but its shitty threads that are the same shit, not even an hour later and we have a nigger taking a dump on the catalog. This is as much spam as any other kind.

Oh sure, these four threads are spam but the faggots posting that eliminate gays shit isn't? I only made one of the threads because the other I was shitposting in was getting sagebombed with anime spam.

And then theres that fucking pigeon, that shits just as much spam as "eliminate gays".

At least the eliminate gays folks have a proposed method to improve the board. I for one think it would improve post quality considerably.

learn to read you fucking mongoloid. I'm not advocating for one spam or the other. but making thread spam is the epitome of cancer

And why should anyone care about that? Holla Forums doesn't revolve around your ass.

Stop thinking about my ass, you degenerate flagrant homosexual.

But it's such a lovely piece of meat. Mmm bueno. You treat it kindly don't ya boy…