Mudslime Stabbing in Ottawa, Canada

archive.is/aMePm

Canadian state news hiding the mudslime facts, like the Germans,

2 mudslime taken into custody, however media reports white person suspected.

Internet -→ Two men charged from stabbing incident on William St. 26yo Mohamed Mohamed and 21yo Ali Abbari. Aggravated assault, w/ weapon. #ottnews

CBC -→

A total of six men were injured and three suspects are in custody after a pair of overnight stabbings in the ByWard Market, according to Ottawa police. One man was stabbed in the first incident, which occurred at around 10 p.m. Saturday, near the intersection of Waller and Rideau streets, said police.

The suspect, described as a white male in his mid-20s, fled the scene. Police are still looking for him.
A few hours later paramedics were called to William Street, between York and George streets where five people were hurt, four of them stabbed.They were all treated and officers said no one's injuries are life-threatening.

"There doesn't appear to be any information to suggest that the attacks were connected and we have no information to suggest that the suspects knew the victims in either case at this time," said Duty Inspector Sandra McLaren.
"People in the ByWard Market do not have anything to be concerned about. The suspects are in custody and the investigation is ongoing."
No one has been charged or publicly identified.
Investigators are asking anyone with information to contact them.

Anonymous tips can be sent to Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-800-222-8477 or by downloading the Ottawa Police app.

Other urls found in this thread:

cfra.com/news/2016/07/18/charges-laid-in-one-of-two-byward-market-stabbing-incidents
archive.is/Rs8fT
mises.org/library/anatomy-state
mises.org/library/anatomy-state/html/c/31
mises.org/library/democracy-god-failed-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"If you die, your enemies lose"

t. Truntard

The suspects are in custody, that is plural.

Mudslime in custody and still this bullshit propaganda piece hints at white guilt here.

Rootless international clique at work.

Is the real jihad slowly building up ?

Mohamed Mohamed sounds Somali. Could be any moslem though.

Lots of somalis in Ottawa.

Lots of muslims too though. Somalis are almost all muslim but there are more muslims than somalis in Ottawa

So does anyone have more info?

Where's the source about these names? I don't see them in OPs article.

From that tweet in OP

cfra.com/news/2016/07/18/charges-laid-in-one-of-two-byward-market-stabbing-incidents

archive.is/Rs8fT

So some local radio more eager to be honest about the perpetrators.

Oh thanks. I don't know why pictures aren't showing for me. All I see for pics are just blank spaces right now for this thread.

Mario Mario

I'm from Ottawa.

There are at least three people named 'Mohammed Mohammed' in my high school yearbook and you could fill a classroom with the Mohammed last names.

Canada has a normal media which is not based around jumping to conclusions, drumming up racial hatred and sensationalism.

Once all the facts are crystal clear, they will report on the race of the attackers.

The other thing about Canadian muslims are that they are generally gang members, so it's hard to say if this is "Religion of Peace" bullshit or drug turf bullshit.

This is not true. More like they will say it is lies like they did in Halifax.

CBC is entirely liberal and taxpayer funded to the tune of 1 billion loonies a year; lugenpress to the core.

They're all part of the sharia gang.

In a sane world the entire CBC leadership would be on trial for their conduct during the election, after which, and by pure coincidence, they received an enormous payoff by the Liberals of something like half a billion dollars.

24/7 media support, unpopular incumbent, collapsing third party and currentyearman still barely wins. And now he governs the country unopposed and with a majority in parliament.

We're fucked. Former PM believes that the bible is literal word of god, rapture is imminent, Israel deserves our unconditional support, markets are always better at running things than the state, diplomacy is a waste of time as long as we side with the US and Israel on everything, environment needs no protection on account of imminent rapture, secret police need unrestricted power among other things. Current PM also licks Israeli butthole, doesn't keep any promises from campaign or do anything really besides stage cute photo ops despite having a majority in parliament. All parties are corrupt, incompetent, and suffer from narrow ideological viewpoints and a lack of positive vision for Canada (other than "Christian Oil Crusaders" and "Multicultural Feminist Utopia" for Conservatives and Liberals respectively).

democracy in a nutshell

mises.org/library/anatomy-state
mises.org/library/anatomy-state/html/c/31
essay, online available

mises.org/library/democracy-god-failed-1
book
bookzz.org
libgen.io

They imported Bill Carroll from KFI but they have always been tge cuckservative station. Of course Coulter's Law is in full effect.

They were HEAVILY shilling Goatfuckers, to the point I had to switch of my friend's radio.

In a sane world a LOT of people would be on trial for their conduct during elections.
In the last Ontario provincial election, the OPP were openly producing Liberal TV ads. Not the Liberals including OPP endorsement, the OPP itself making pro-Liberal ads.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees a problem with the police force involving itself so openly in elections like that.