She is religious, but I still like her

She is religious, but I still like her.
What do?

Wait until marriage

get a life

Just don't talk about religion, I dated a Christian for 6 months and never had an issue because we both understood the other was never going to change their mind.

What religion? Makes a big difference.
It's okay to fuck a hippie girl, marry a Catholic girl but stay from Protestant or mudslime women.

Get close to God or you'll never get any consensual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Y'know, it's very interesting how it took me a second to realize I'm not an atheist and that some might consider my conjectures to be a religion. I basically associate with atheists unconsciously.

I wonder if I'll ever stop feeling like an atheist.

How can you feel like an atheist while believing in astrology? They are pretty different stances.

Atheism is shit. It's the Faggotry of religion

sure, you win

It doesn't feel like it, though, as there does exist a working model for why things like astrology might make sense. Things like The planetary spheres are highly correlative of dimensions that spirits are typically comfortable habiting and that it's possible that inanimate materials influence an etheric fluid that changes the psychological state of humans, thoughtforms, and various organisms.

I thought it was very stupid until I became a Hermeticist–and at that point a lot of the stuff you thought was previously impossible needs to be re-examined.

Invent your own religion and manipulate of her brain.
For example, the religion of the good-evil-water-land and Wheat weevil.

She's a Witness.
Even told me humans were 6,000 years on Earth etc. I just took it because she's so fucking pretty, holy fuck.

Don't pretend to agree like a fucktard, just say you disagree and aren't going to change your mind.
Either she can get over that or she can't.

Oh, she knows already. I've made it very clear from the get-go. She knows I don't believe in any of that shit. When we're not talking about religion, it's actually pretty nice.

Then stop being a sperg and don't bring up religion, problem solved.

Have a back bone simp. If you can't stand up to her on idealogical matters then she's gonna walk all over you when it's important.

Religion of wizards

SHOW HER ATHEISM+ SO SHE CAN SEE THE LIGHT

u gotta g4s teh k1kes >.< -(*-*-) >:-33 XD =^.^=

Leave her, OP. Stop thinking with your heart or penis.
You do not belong together. You are the man.

fqew

That's a cult.

You give her to me, fedora tipper.

You're a member of ISIS. I say no.

you fucked?

Rape her. Religious girls are into that.

That's a meme. They're just very dedicated to destroying European/pagan culture and denying science in a very polite fashion.

I actually have some respect for them, though; they're the most consistent Christians I've ever met. Other branches get away with have some inherent fun/life/paganism to them, but the Jehova's Witnesses really lay it bare about how untenable it all is. That, and they're very dedicated to making their content accessible. I believe they're creating one big ebook of the bible, with many actors that are consistent to their roles.

run.

Damn, thought you said that his religion was Faggotry, because that's a religion I'd join

go to nearest bridge
verify altitude
climb to highest strut
soak pants in jet fuel
eat 7 cheeseburgers and fart for 27 seconds
ignite
goodbye faggot and good riddance.

*tips respectfully*

It's literally a shit meme for people who have never been outside. It's flat-earth tier of no life experience.

Well, that makes this thread less faggoty. You should of led with that. Jehovah's Witnesses are shady characters, who believe in the objectively worst religion philosophy. "God exists, but he doesn't care about you because you're shit and Heaven is full, and there is only life after death if the apocalypse happens while you're alive." … What?

respect that some people believe in nonsense and then suck her dick

What I got from her was that Jesus is actually Archangel Michael. That 144,000 will be saved. That there's no hell. That they actually believe the shitty version of their Bible (which was translated from "Greek" by people who did not know any Greek, look it up). Oh, I can't touch her until we get married. Can't even hold her hand.
But when I look at her? Time and space melt. I tell you it's the kind of beauty people go to war for. It's gets so bad, so bad, a terrible person like me (I'm on fucking Holla Forums) actually considers getting his shit together.

corrupt her. take her away from that motherfucker God.

There's 7 billion people on this planet. Looks fade. It's one thing to deal with someone who is "spiritual" it's another thing to deal with a person who believes in easily debunked fairy tales and thinks dinosaur bones were put here to test our faith.

Actually asked her about dinosaurs.
She looked confused.
I even pretended to be God playing with huge reptiles as toys. She was amused, but had no comeback.
"What was the point of having dinosaurs and then killing them? Why no mention of that shit in the good book?"
"Oh. Well. Well, you shouldn't even try to understand God's designs."
Even the way she said that absolute pile of crap was cute.