The military chronicles 1

which means when the service is finished, i might not get my certificate

What happens if you just don't go?

you go to jail.

FUCK THE STATE

For how long? If you don't get weekends it kind of sounds like jail.

figuratively or both figuratively and literally?

here are the things they did to fuck with me
then we start moving and acting like a bunch of fucking retards. here's a golden one
here's a classic they did to a lot of people:

faggot. long live mother Russia.

for 10 years lol

figuratively.

Ah, makes sense.

cont.
you can get out, but you have to comeback after you finish the service for 7 days working as an intern. nobody told me.

bump

Drop and give me 50 faggot!

It is the price of citizenship and the cost to make a country independent and strong.

i don't want to put in the subject "the buttfuck chronicles 1", so i'll choose 1y service

HAI HAI SENPAI

What are you, some kind of fag?

i may be a fag, but im not a faggot who gets his salad tossed. if you want to go to jail and let carlos and jamal rip you a new asshole so big, you could drive a semi in it, be my guest, faggot.

did you know in WW2 60% of all soldiers never fired their gun? thats why these training regiments are so fucked up these days. the main objective of the training is to teach you to obey orders without question

the only reason they signed my name was because i was a /k/ommando. i was one of the few who had any knowledge of weapons.

was signed*** because

Hey.
That it?
More.

That's incorrect, the full quote is that 60% of soldiers in WW2 never fired them up at people. Because that 60% were Nips and Communists

I heard it something like half of the soldiers never fired their gun and half of those that fired weren't shooting to kill.

Please keep going

Being humilated is a price of citizenship? It makes country independent and strong? That would be pretty retarded system. I guess just building professional army from taxes wouldn't work, right?

in a few hours

hey man, you never know when SHTF

just go to jail nigga its like being a neet if you keep your head down.

you get to eat ramen and jerk off to anime all day.

plus there is just as much kewl buttsecks and fights as the military and you wont be some ZOG puppet.

You can just smoke heroin and the sentence will do itself, and because it is a russian prison the brown horse will definitely be there to ride.

better still go AWOL, its not like they will sends spetsnaz.

go to kazakh/tajik and work the oil and gas fields.

if they want to deport you just give them money, you know how it works.

Can you get heroin in a prison if you don't have any money? Do you just sell your butthole?

You're retarded. Conscription gives what would otherwise become lazy NEETs marketable skills, job experience, and allows everyone to perform some kind of civil service.

Darn, did people ever not make a sound?

yes. after the second time they gave us extra practice, we stopped talking. it's usually around 10 minutes of silence. if the officer on duty is satisfied with our practice, we can cough without doing it again lol.

if it gives them marketable skills and job experience, why do they need to be forced into it?

surely they would do it voluntarily if it actually benefited them

all youngsters are degenerate by definition.

and there it is. you think you know better than someone else, so that gives you the right to use force on them.

i know when society falls for the zog machine and what to do to prevent it

ok buddy

the current system is democracy, which is what they exploit. when was the last empire and what was their reaction to it?

what's next, taxation is theft?

I think /r9k/ proves that people will often choose comfort over actually working. If you conscripted every NEET on welfare into some kind of civil service, not only would it cut down on the welfare state, but most of them would probably go on to have successful careers and get laid. Don't think you know better than everyone else when every country that utilizes conscription has much lower unemployment levels.

Sounds like boot camp with the Marine Corps