Attractive parents with ugly children

Imagine you and your wife, being decent looking people and having two children looking like those.

I'm not even able to imagine that, because it's so normie.

In that case, imagine being your parents and having you.

i would grow up and become what I already am

You are your own father?

Nice trips

now that i look at the picture better it looks like both their kids are retarded.

They are.

It from an ad for a shelter home for authistic adults who's parents can't take care of anymore.

When your parents are giving you away but you don't care because you don't understand and you never understood anything anyway.

When you aren't sure if your father figure is placing you away, because of the patriachy or because you are retarded.

not a bad reaction image, saved.

Thanks.

Do you save the text as well?

When it the patriarchy fault you are that ugly.

They need braces.

Fun fact, the mom's dad is a convicted pedo.

You're right'

Oh look, i found OP.

Being this retarded and going blind.

these ugly ducklings will grow up into beautiful swans

They are already in their 20's.

Not everybody is like George Clooney.

Obviously.

dental plan

Why would you invest in your children if you're going to leave them at the autistic adult foster, anyway?

How do you know, chalice?

A lot of ugly people just need a little work, learn how to take care of their appearance. I think the girl at least would look decent if she lost the weight, problem glasses, and fish mouth and put on some makeup. The guy's gonna need surgery, though. But you can bet my kids aren't gonna be allowed to go around looking like that (implying I'm even going to have kids).

Implying authist know how to take care of them self.

GUY CLOUTIER

need wincest naow

Ejaculate much?

Bruce Willis + Demi Moore = Rumer Willis.

I feel kinda bad for her. To have two parents who are 10/10s, and get the worst possible genetic combination she could have from them.