Like him or hate him you got to admit

Like him or hate him you got to admit
he is right, he is mostly always right.

Literally who?

that amazing atheist dude, I like his reasoning.

what is that purple burd meme called?

wtf did I just watch?!

I don't care for banana man.

it takes him over 16 minutes to make some obvious points in an annoying way

fyi , half of our planet didn't figure out those obvious points.

By his logic Holla Forumslacks are white niggers

Anyone got the webm of him pouring hot oil on his micropenis?

exactly, they are.

saw it but didn't save it, still like him though.

comic artists are retards.

ah fuck forgot to sage. fuck you buttbanana.

thank you for that summary. I can't fucking stand people who make 10 minute youtube vids that could have been 50 seconds long if only they knew how to get their fucking brain into gear and say WTF they want to say.

Doesnt make him less of a man though.

At least the things shoved up his ass does not affect his thinking unlike the spokesmen of many of the race oriented movements.

except he's shilling for that Candid app, trying to usher in a censorship A.I. for a couple shekels. He's clearly got some potassium blocking some neurons

Wait, wat?
Details?

I know he has an anti censorship stance.

i thought this was common knowledge.

Check out Harmful Opinions twitter and Cyber Violence youtube for the full, it's pretty fucked and banana man is a massive jew hypocrite to the shock of no one.
Quickish recap is Candid app gives shekels to the "skeptic" community, but you have to sign a 2 year commitment to not criticize it. Ya, really. They give more shekels to dox people and make response vids when they get called out for their bullshit. Oh ya, it's funded by ex-Google people and the whole point is to create censorship A.I. under the guise of a chat app.

unless he's getting dosh

*tips fedora* M'atheist.

I think the dude is awesome. but Athiesm is just a shit tier excuse to spew pseudo-intelligence by denying other people's hope in some fancy fairytail high dudes hiding in the caves of Israel wrote for fun.

I'm not athiest cuz ya know what. it's not like denying some hope that there's something after life is doing you any good. I wont start going to church anytime soon tho.

I'm proud of my heritage because I am related to people who were great. Just because I didn't choose my heritage doesn't mean I can't be proud of it, and this is the point his entire argument hinges upon. I want my future children to be as strong and smart as me, so I continue dating only white.

we can feel your greatness from here.
Holla Forums my not be good enough for you

you didn't refute his point, inbreed