I Wanted Equality, But Not Like This

Model Fired, Banned from Gym Chain, and Indicted for Sexual Assault

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36829525

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Playboy_Playmates_of_2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck this cunt, let her face some consequences for once in her life.

While it's completely abhorrent that this strong, independent womyn should be subject to such cruel and unusual punishment - ostensibly for sexual assault, but let's be real here, she was just taking a selfie - it's also wrong that she would engage in fat shaming. Many of our nation's greatest accomplishments were made by Fatfrican-Americans, and they continue to do the jobs that fitness-enabled pyrsyns can't or won't do.

While she does deserve some kind of social justice for hyr crime of fat shaming, it really shouldn't have been that harsh. If she can get a good enough lawyer, I'm sure it could be appealed down to a misdemeanor.

Do you see how this was just a bit of an overreaction?

If it was a man he would be branded as a sexual predator for the rest of his life and he would be sent to prison.

Stop being a white knight, if this was an ugly chick getting punished you wouldn't care at all.

Fuck you rachposter.

who gives a shit, this has very little to do with Holla Forumsitics especially with the present happenings (rnc, chimpouts, mudslime attacks etc.)

this is the definition of a slide thread, sage goes in every field

Drown in semen.

Why would anyone post such garbage on Holla Forums… oh wait, its rachposter

SAGE AND REPORT

You need to update your narrative.

I'm a fascist and support her publicly shaming fat tattooed slobs.

You just arrived at the same level of hypocrisy with Milo. Fat shaming is not a matter of aesthetics alone, unless you are some effeminate fool, it's a matter of teaching discipline in all facets of life. Fat shaming someone in a gym is pointless and foolish.

That's not even a selfie, it's a mash up, you are just cuntfusing.

As well he should - I mean, what kind of manpig just goes around taking pictures of naked womyn and sharing them online? Any such manpig should be castrated and imprisoned for lyfe.
I'm not a white knight, I'm a pink knight - a strong, independent womyn who cares about the success of fymynysm.
I would, and do.

#DealWithIt

Stop giving it attention

It's social justice-related. You know damn well if this was started by some dumb MGTOW that you'd be hurring and durring all over this thread with your misogynist bigotry, but because a strong, independent womyn and avowed fymynyst posted it, you shitpost about "hurr not Holla Forums".
Then go post in those threads. They are extremely important; have no doubt that I'll be posting in those threads as well, I just needed to share this because I felt so triggered by the syxysm displayed by such an otherwise great city, and in my own home state of California.

Hi there, Rach. We all know it's you posting via VPN.

Seriously, fuck you man. I didn't need to see goatse today.

I sometimes forget how comfy Holla Forums is. Surprise gore, traps and cp chan posts are like a distant memory to me.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

Is this some kind of trend with women?

N-no?

top board quality

What is that fucking face?

You know that since this board has thread IDs, we can see you responding to yourself, right?

Yea Im just asking what the fuck is that thumbnail and why is it different from the image? Nigga dis is sum magic shit rite here muhfugga

We need to ban roach.

SAGE AND REPORT

Actually, if you'd bother to actually look at the image in question, you'd see my Rach in the lower-left corner. Expanding to full view may help.

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

What's that? I didn't quite hear you. Could you speak up a bit? Perhaps a little bolder?

Drown yourself in semen.

Can you kill yourself with your keyboard? Or are you too fat to even move you arms?

rachposter you are legit the best troll on 8/pol/.

this meme is what divides people who can resist trolling and go on with their day from people who are so either gullible or psychologically frail that they MUST respond, with scorched asses.

never stop Rach. in accordance with Natural Law, any who are struck down by you need to be weeded out. you are Holla Forums's wolf.

Heil Rach, savior of Holla Forums.
2016 year of the rach wing death squads

Nice try, Rach, but we all know you're me! No one but Rach hyrsylf would bump a Rach thread.

Man Translation

"I've chosen to do what I do for a living because I crave the attention it brings me and just me and nobody else"

Drown yourself in semen.

Reported for intl.

there is an uncensored version of this image the woman in question doesn't even look that bad
expecially if you take modern standards in account

not to mention mocking sompeone who is actively trying to better themself as a fitness coach
rather stupid

Eat a dick, chode.

this

most of this thread all i see is

"if it was a man he would have got in worse trouble"

listen guys, men and women are fundamentally different and society expects different things from them.

cant some ugly bitch go to the gym without some stuck up had an easy life everything handed too em pretty bitch taking a photo and putting it on the internet?

Ive noticed women (especially young hot women) are spiteful and hateful as shit, they got it easier then us and they think their better than us.

this is just mean, its an ugly piece of shit attitude that has become all to common with women. guys we've all been on the receiving end of it, i work in fast food so i see it all the time, entitled women thinking their better than me.

so i want you to imagine if instead of an ugly woman it was an ugly man she took a picture of, writing how worthless he is for minding his own fucking business.

fuck this bitch Holla Forums, anyone wanna argue about it?

Good things. Right.

I don't see anyone defending the cunt.

i said i was sorry mister big judge i swear i wont do it again i was just being funny haha you know … please mister judge dont send me to pwison im too pwetty

i see people giving her a pass.

SHE DUN GOOFED

The internet doesn't forget u stupid twat. Yes obese and fat people are disgusting, that doesn't mean you can't be civil and normal to people around you. She's working out in the gym to try to improve herself and you sit there shitting on her, over the internet. The narcissism is real! Goodluck finding another job… ever.

i want 4chan to leave.

nice cuckchan thread

if it was a man than sure, he should feel bad about trying to do that.

but its a woman, so she should feel bad about thinking that her opinions are worth anything. women never have anything to add as far as opinions go and should be encouraged to keep quiet and not have opinions.

why are we punishing this

shes putting some one else down and putting herself up, she doesn't even see the other woman as a human being.

She's already at a gym. If anything, she's bullying her into never coming back.

That is pretty ummm….lewd There.. user.

Women should bully lesser women. When women let each other not be their best, you get the stereotype tumblr trash.

women shouldn't judge anybody, i disagree with you.

tumblr is the same as alcoholic friends who won't let each other deal with their problems.

also modern day hot young women really need to understand how stupid they are, same with tumblr women. we need women to understand how worthless their opinions are.

To be fair, making fun of fatties in a gym makes no sense. Theyre trying not to be fat anymore.

I tend to agree. Bullying in the excess can be a problem, but not bullying at all leads to adult babies, men identifying as little girls, otherkin, and general Tumblr shit.

women should have no part in bullying.

only guys understand how to riff in a way that teaches a lesson, women are just looking to make people feel like shit because they can.

Yeah pretty much.
It is the ones that would never go that are the issue, ones that are trying their best.

Yeah, this is about as vile as women get.

>Comments are disabled for this video

also I love mean girls

thats because your weak

She fucken deserved it, fat people are fucking aweful, but if they are trying to better them selves, they are miles ahead of all the other fat fucks that dont do any thing.

This cunt deserve all of it for trying to bash some one who is actually bettering themselves physically which is one of the best things you can do as a human.

It could be worse. He could be pretending to be a woman on the internet.

You're getting lazy Rach.

Some people don't understand context. That shit is clearly consentual and hot.

but you wrote she fucking deserved it

what am i to make of this?

Checked

Also i meant like the bitch snapping the picture not the one trying to better her self.

You got 1500 pics of maddow on your pc????

You could almost say that she was asking for it

And more, stormderp.

You should seek help of some kind user.

implying I'm not meaner

I don't mean "Consensual", I mean consensual.

I mean look, she's blushing while tying her shoe-lace. That's a subby-bitch, not a victim.

I know user I was just making a joke there user

It's not that strange when you consider that he's been rachposting for at least five years by this point.

Oh okay. I was reading sarcasm.

I'm praying for you senpai

But isn't it though?
I mean I have a few dank memes of Trump saved like 10 I'd feel fucking weird if I had a whole folder on my pc or laptop filled with pics of someone.

This.

yea she deserved it tbh

dumb as shit

she really fucked up big time. i would be beating my head aginst the wall if i had it saved on my phone and my employer saw it.

THIS SHIT? hahahaha she's in for a rough as shit life. she's probably never had to actually deal with consequences before. shes young and pretty, that means shes better than you. the thought never crossed her mind that she might get BTFO

I'm here enjoying some sizzling shrimp after a good 10 hr work day. I did not need to look into the abyss.

Is he howaito?

Extreme but not a surprise as feminism is really about fat, ugly, old bags stealing from young hot chicks.

So this chick is the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time in history.

Banned from the gym, sure. The rest is overboard. Especially if she did make a mistake but I doubt that even though that actually did use to be quite common on Facebook. It was meant to be private and they were hacked are standard bs lines.

As for the whale she took a photo of, she's at the gym. She's trying lose her hambone status so that was shitty thing to do.

Can't tell if White or mystery meat, tbh

The mouth and nose are pretty questionable?

Oh look…another Rach thread that the mods don't bumplock or delete….

I never understood how anyone could fall for this.

You know he's just trolling, right?

Good question

interesting image choice

Really?

lol nice I'll definitely use that one. Oh, and how are you anons so abundantly retarded that you fall for this?

women were a mistake
t. god

No shit. He's the only person here who gets away with it. Why? Because he's one of the mods. He gets all Long Live Holla Forums!y with everyone else yet breaks all the rules himself.

/thread

Nice wordfilter, queers

yeah she has a dago face and brown eyes and she is a fake blonde you do the math

Plenty of Whites have brown eyes.
There are also literal negros with blue eyes.

What proof is eye color alone?

Long Live Holla Forums!

nothing wrong with brown eyes, but that woman has a dago face and that weird off-yellow olive skin of some weird balko-turkish spic tier medshit

Niggers with blue eyes are less common than albinos.

she looks like a young version of ¡Yeb!'s wife

She's listed as "Ethnicity: Caucasian", but certainly has non-White (negress?) features.
She's not bad looking, just 'off' a bit.

lol, but Mexican women don't age very well. After 25/first child they go downhill fast. Must be why the men are so into young girls and the AoC is 12 in some parts of Mexico.

Clearly mystery meat, fam.

You have 1450+ Maddow Images?

I miss beaver poster. Where the fuck has he been?

He was very smart, but in the end they finally got him.

my mother died five days after my ninth birthday
tomorrow is her birthday
I see this and feel sad
I read the bottom

user why did you do this to me? ;_;

Check my fucking dubs. Sieg Heil, you beautiful man.

I WILL FINISH HIS WORK. I WILL SHOW THE WORLD THE TRUTH AND RESTORE HIS HONOR. I WILL SAVE GERMANY, I WILL NOT LET HIS EFFORTS BE IN VAIN.

Fuck off, we don't need this shit any more than we need rachposter.

I want to believe that everyone here does the same.

I know that feel user.
It gets easier, you have to understand death.

Clearly a shitspanic, just look at those bean grinder teeth. She has no canine tooth at all.

Maybe she can open up her infested, overused snatch for the DA and she will get off lightly. I mean, that's how she got her implants, lip injections, dental surgery, playjew shoots, etc, etc, amirite?

This is good, women should face up to the consequences when they fuck up.
Only traditionalist panderers will excuse this, the idiots that are on the same level as white knighting male feminist cucks.

sage

That's female privilege.

Problem is, just like Dindus and Arabs, women are incapable of connecting action and reaction.

I'm sure that block of text is very informative, but I just auto-filtered because rachel maddow shitposter.

At the very least this last user confirmed that trips is truth, but the rest of you are idiotic stormderps who cannot into taxonomy. I'm surprised that even on Holla Forums, not a single one of you managed to pick up on the glaringly obvious fact that Myss Mythyrs is partially Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Playboy_Playmates_of_2014
Oh but wait, she's not like the other gyrls:

I'll never understand why whites mix with jews to create such abominations.

Remember to hide Rachposters.

I like this Rachposter a lot more than the one I've seen in the past.
Did Masatake Mido get to the original?

Rach your starting to get seriously entertaining.
Never stop bothering us!

Fuck off Learningcode. This is your real avatar

hi dani, i love you

t. pepe

Do you ever get tired of living? Just a little bit?

You're a walking stereotype

This

Forgot this one

Women are biologically incapable of understanding politics.

And here's a fresh one :)

Attaching a random picture because duplicate

I don't see most people as human beings.

still don't condone her actions, don't really care tbh fam. looks like a slide thread to me, especially with rach showing up.

I've seen much worse when it comes to fat girls. At least that one seems to be trying to do something about it. As an added bonus, she's not covered in tattoos, doesn't have shrapnels going through her nose and her hair is not blue or bright red.

whats the deal with this faggot anyway? why are there only two pics of his two moles online and what is his backstory?

Ohhhhh
She was at the gym with her….

The man in the middle pic isn't a negro but a caucasian, probably somewhere in India. Negro babies are rarely born with blue eyes but they darken with age in almost all instances.

How have the mods not banned this autist yet?
He fags up every thread he posts in.

She looks like the fucking joker.

Either everyone rachpost or everybody ignore learningkike. Pick one, and fucking stick with it