HBO Making Miniseries about 2016 election

archive.is/kPnak

I can wait for the scene where Trump rapes his daughter, oh and his first meeting with Putin.

I hope they get this black tranny to play him

Will they get Ahnold Salsanigger to play Trump?

They just can't take that they lost, can they?

Considering the two shows, Real Time with Bill Maher and Last Week Tonight are completely wrong about Trump on a regular basis, expect a smear job with nothing intelligent or insightful said during the entire miniseries.

Ten bucks says there's a fictional meeting with the Kremlin and the candidate that DIDN'T make a uranium deal with Russia.

Of course not, expect to see Trump sucking Putin's dick, Hillary as a kind, strong and virtuous old lady and Pence frying some fags (and of course he being a closet homosexual).

So it;s going to be shit, eh? I love how the masses have been hoodwinked into believing HBO makes quality programming when they cancel anything of theirs that doesn't totally suck, and then allow garbage like Game of Thrones and True Blood to go on forever.

The man known for probably one of the most jewish movies around and Austin Powers
Smashing baby yeah!

liberals can't take anything well, except dick in the ass.

There will be a gay sex scene between Trump and Pence. Sad!

I put far too much effort into this.

First part follows Trump around as he does corrupt buisness deals and rapes models.

Episode 2

Some subtle NOT MY PRESIDENT salt there.

I'll bet this will be a totally unbiased and fair miniseries. It's not like this is the same network that Current Year Man's show airs on or anything.

checked, but this is meant to take place during the campaign

I think it's considered proper to refer to a sitting president as President so and so in any tense. I could be wrong though.

>*Psssssst* Hey kids wanna hear a secret? ITS DA JOOOOOOOZ!
Gee, thanks a lot poledditor I NEVER could have guessed that THAT would be your take on the matter! What a refreshing new point of view, thank you for blessing us with your "wisdom"! * fails to stifle laughter*

Seriously, do you even listen to yourself?
It's BEYOND pathetic…It's fucking PITIABLE! Where's your DOTR sweet little Holla Forumsyp? I'm starting to think it's NEVER going to happen, as if I didn't already know that. You would need to leave your mommy's basement if you want to find some n*ggers to kill a task far too strenuous for the average Holla Forumslard.

Guess what reddipol it's not "DA JOOOOOOOZ!" Fault that your car broke down yesterday. It's not "DA JOOOOOOOZ!" fault that you are retarded. It's not "DA JOOOOOOOZ!" Fault that nobody loves you, you sick motherfucker. It's YOUR fault you vile little cunts…Stop projecting.

I've learned to laugh at reddipol retards but it still pisses me off a little…Member when we used to have actual discussions about t.v. and didn't have to worry about Holla Forumsyps hijacking them with their insane bullshit? I member.

I guess what I'm saying is it's kind of funny but not really, this board has literally become reddipol 2: electric boogaloo over the last few months and I don't think I'm ok with that…There's only so much retardation a man can take before he starts to become retarded himself. Can we have a honest discussion about the reddipol problem please? Jokes and memes aside they are fucking destroying this board and I am SICK of it, it's time to act.

So. Much. This.

We've gone from a quaint little board that loved discussing movies and Louis CK to a hangout for Trumpscum and holocaust deniers, it's fucking insane how quickly it happened. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to find out that HerrDrumpf had paid some of his Nazi goons to flood this place…We used to be tight kin community of like minded individuals, look at us now…The poledditors must be laughing their assets off…Fuck this gay earth.

You can complain when leftists stop using television and movies as blatant political soap boxes.

You are equally cancer. 8gag is cancer.

Only /int*/ can save you. Worship us or perish.

No rules goy. You just have to worship us, and by us I mean ME, as your G-d.

Did they even do anything to affect the election at all?

When you type that it makes you look like you're trying to hard. This shit's all about balance. When you put "fails to stifle laughter" between astrisks it makes us lose our suspension of disbelief. You can do it, I know you can, you just have to apply yourself more than you currently are.

See, I stopped reading after the second line because of that. Put it at the end or something.

Nobody on here types by emphasizing words in ALL CAPS, either, we have italics for that, so that's sort of a giveaway too, but again, suspension of disbelief

samefag

sweet digits, checked for smear job

McCain was involved in all the never Trump stuff. But I guarantee you Palin will be in it solely so they can have Julianne Moore play her again.

I really don't give a fuck, where is the new Curb season

hillary won you retard.

I was laughing at the idea of poledditors being wise you utter moron. I'm hardly surprised that an intellectual cripple is incapable of understanding what he reads in all honesty. I'm just surprised that you are capable of using a computer.

This is your mind on Drumpf.

Fuck off. You're literally autistic, you have absorbed the most ridiculous pol memes and taken them to heart…It would be funny if it wasn't so PATHETIC!

I feel where you are coming from but that kind of talk isn't going to help anybody…We need to face reality and exorcise our demons, it'sthe only way bro.

Are you joking, they're not even going to mention benghazi!

but she did win, she won a moral victory over the bigoted alt-right.

Trudeau please.

That doesn't make her president bro. You need to present that moral victory to the masses and make sure that everybody understands what happened, and I mean EVERYBODY. That's the only way we can go now…We need to face the truth.

Top kek. I would actually watch that.

What about that says "armchair psychologist" to you? I'm not critiquing your mental state, I'm critiquing the fact that you're not being a very good troll. I've seen good trolls on here, your post wasn't one. When you CAPITALIZE every OTHER WORD like that in the first sentence it gives you away; nobody here talks like that. Like, nobody. Same with " *fails to stifle laughter*. I'm not referring to the fact that you're communicating that you're laughing about something, I just mean putting those words between two asterisks makes it immediately obvious you're typing bait, because again, absolutely nobody here talks like that.

It's more effective when it isn't insanely obvious immediately that you're reading bait. You gotta hide that shit in there, otherwise your audience gets wise and just skips the post. That's why they call it bait, you gotta actually set the hook. You just put up a hook.

Again, couldn't care less about whatever your point was, being mad about politics or whatever. I'm just referring to your baiting style. It needs work.

LOUIS CK?

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

The crowd is silent as Louis walks on stage, a microphone in his hand. "Folks, I have a special song for you tonight," he says as he raises the microphone to his mouth. The crowd begins cheering as a familiar tune, "Paint is Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing…
As the song ends and the music fades out, 1000 virile African men descend on the crowd and begin impregnating all of the white women, and slaughtering all of the white men.

Really makes you think. Be honest, how badly did I trigger you? Get used to it kiddo this isn't pol. You're out of your safe space now babby, da joooooz and leftists are here en masse and we aren't going to let your bullshit go unchecked anymore. Scared yet? You should be.

If they do something like "President Trump, back when he was still Mr/Candidate Trump" then it would work.

not in this timeline m8

Now that's a lie, you are going to hear about them a lot here than in many other places

I'm not scared, just bored. Bait properly, my man. I'm here all the time; do it for me if for nobody else, nobody likes boring bait. The spoiler overload and CONSTANT caps for EMPHASIS makes you look fake and boring. Try to blend in better with it. I repeat, bait the hook, don't just shove a hook in the water with a big ass sign saying hello, I'm a hook.

not the jannyfat or anything. Just a bored-ass motherfucker that enjoys a good shitpost.

>it's not da joooos!!!!!

>da holocaust
yea about that…

It's directed by the same guy who made Trumbo (video related), which from what I see it's a movie about a commie being blacklisted in hollywood back in the 50s. Basically, expect nothing but leftist shit in it.

It's sad that the guy made hilarious movies such as the Austin Powers ones and now he is going PC like this.

10/10 would watch

11/10 would fap

But the definitive 2016 election kino was already made.

all me

You can't even say the word jew. The germans were so right about you.

The only reason to make a show about this so soon is for propaganda.

How dare they mock Jews, the kings of kino?

😂😂😂😂😂nice 1 fellow cuck👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Congrats to Hillary on winning the contest they weren't having

The Don won more counties at a ratio of about ten to one than Hillary does.

That statistic matters exactly as much as muh popular vote does.

and I still don't think she won the popular vote; seriously look into how you get registered to vote in California (where the lead comes from) and notice that at no point in the process are they all that concerned about your citizenship