Israeli shoot rubber bullets at Palestinians eyes

Israel deliberately targets Palestinians eyes when shooting their 'sponge bullets', blinding and scarring them for life.

web.archive.org/web/20160229204439/https://www.rt.com/news/217559-israel-shot-palestinian-child/

rt.com/news/217559-israel-shot-palestinian-child/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iabky5rvsGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good.

fuck em all.

wow, jews are dicks, who knew

The Palestinians are living bio-weapons and will eat every kike alive when the time comes.

also sage

Shoot back.

I'm tired of here neocohens praise Israel as the only "democracy in the Middle East". These kikes are savage and actively engage in the same behavior that they condemn in the West. They build giant border walls, restrict all non-Jewish immigration, and I think they even sterilized some 20,000 JEWISH refugees surreptitiously in 2013 because they came from Africa.

Mudshits get no love from me but the world would be just fine if they were kicked out of the West and left to fuck goats in their own desert shithole.

Jews are an existential threat to the white race and Israel needs to get nuked off the map.

heh

Who the fuck cares?

I hope all Palestinians die to be honest, the only reason Holla Forums cares is due to hatred of kikes. The enemy of your enemy is rarely a useful ally, contrary to popular belief. There's nothing noble about the Palestinian people or their "plight".

Apparently the redditor that made the OP thinks because we dislike Israel, we will be sympathetic to mudslimes.

lol i literally cannot care any less

Don't forget to sage MIDF threads. They just want to convert whites, they pull the same tactics with "Red Pill Philosophers" and "MGTOW"

Found the kikes.

Nobody on Holla Forums supports mudshits and I fully endorse far more aggressive methods than rubber bullets to remove than from Europe. They do not belong here.

But the Middle East is their own shitty homeland and jews are the foreign invaders who arbitrarily created their zionist state right where a bunch of mudshits lived.

Jews are a far more subversive threat to us than muds. We wouldn't have muslims in our countries if jews didn't push for multiculturalism and mass immigration.

Fuck off. Hopefully Israel will cleanse the entire Gaza Strip and then the rest of the middle east.

The sliding is real. Even if you don't like palestinians, you have to admit they are doing a good job at keeping those kikes at bay. Nobody is asking you to risk their lives for them either. Israel does tho.

Also this

I want Syria to have Israel tbh.

wew

Easy there, Moishe.

Why? So they can make room for Greater Israel and a dramatically increased kike population occupying the Middle East? Jews already cause us way too many problems and they're like 1% of the world population.

I would be perfectly alright if a misfired nuke obliterated the entire Middle East, destroying both Israel and the mudshit countries. Nonetheless, as long as the zionist state exists I applaud muslims who actually do what Western whites won't and kill kikes.

Fuck off, mudshit. Try 4cucks.

good

dont care

MIDF, GO HOME! Oh wait, you have no home, Israel took it from you, lol. Just kill yourself then.

Why so the most uneducated so frequently voice their opinions?

kek, can you be more obvious kike

You aren't even trying.

do*

Will do in the future. I've noticed this trend growing over the past few months.

An ayyyy for an eye

I'd rather cleanse both tbh
The only way the problem will be resolved is under Christian control. Bring back the Kingdom of Jerusalem, reinstate the Knights Templar.

In any case Israel should not be allowed to get away with ethnic cleansing while Westerners are condemned for just wanting borders and law.

Yeah the jews should just eh… move back to europe so the palestinians can "take back" a piece of desert that was never called Palestina in the first place.

Nice try Rachid. Jews belong in the middle east along with the other semitic trash.

the fastest way to spot a kike, when they throw their MIDF D&C Buzzword

Kikes are the scourge of this earth. I applaud many of the muslims who fought bravely in the Waffen-SS to defend the world against the jewish menace. Muslims have no place in the West and any that sneak into our countries should be shot, but once we give the jews the Holocaust that they've been fantasizing about for the past 70 years I see no problem with giving mudshits back their land in Israel.

Fuck off, cuck.

EHHHH OY VEY DIS IS GOOD FUCK DIS ARABS

this

MIDF, jump off a cliff.

I'd prefer a jewish state for jewish nation, I dont care, Ahmed, if it ruins your islamic wet dream of islam rulling the middle east. With israel atleast we have jews moving there, instead of being rootless parasites.

Wew lad. The kike shills sure have a problem with this. Rev up those socialmedia faceberg accounts, lads. I have a feeling normies won't like what Israel is doing there.

In theory Israel is a wonderful idea. Remove all the jews from the West and concentrate them in a single country so that a misfired nuke would solve the jewish question permanently.

Unfortunately, Israel merely serves as the international jewish hq where they control Western governments to engage in endless wars to destabilize their neighbors and repatriate muslim savages into the West. Why do you think jews in the West push so hard for us to accept Syrian refugees? Because Israel doesn't want to deal with them.

There is no place for jews in this world. Not in Europe and not in the Middle East.

get in the oven kike

Coated bullets != rubber bullets.

just glass the whole fucking Middle East already

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

When a kike kills a mudslime I feel nothing. When a mudlsime kills a kike I feel nothing. When either of those two kills a Christian I feel nothing. Abrahamics are a plague upon the Earth, they spread nothing but lies and delusions.

I am done with this thread, I hope you all meet the "God" you love so much.

kek the audacity of this kike
if there is a good reason to send kikes like you to israel is to nuke you all, fucktard

השטן הוא אביכם, ואתם רוצים לעשות את חפצו! הוא היה רוצח ונשאר רוצח; הוא שונא את האמת, כי אין בו שמץ של אמת; כל דבריו הם שקר בכוונה תחילה, שהרי הוא מלך השקרים.

Israel has been established for decades now, have the jews stopped being rootless parasites?

We need to send the so-called jews back to their real homeland.

Who are you kidding, Moishe?

awww u mad that you and your dead failure lost-to-commies ideology is irrelevant, hitler-fellater? Go lose to communists again (looks like you're already trying, good for you).

half of them, rest to follow

and then nuke them
fucking jew spoiler that shitty language

I agree. The oven that is.

Go back to Holla Forums, this is a Christian blard.

They will always leave some of their diaspora in the West. They need agitators to push for open borders and mass immigration so that Western countries will accept all of Israel's unwanted muslim neighbors.

Every time, literally every single time there is a thread about palestinians those are always some of the first posts. I wonder (((who)))'s behind them.

yes, (((who))) would make threads about palys?

The normie kikes in Israel are filled with hatred towards Palestinians and Europeans because the Cohanim upper stratum of Israel that made is fascist state as it is today learned from Hitler and pumped them up with so much propaganda that they bloat over and makes everyone around the jews hate them instantly.
The orthodox are however like pillars, the upper stratum work everyday to hold everything together, but if it weren't for massive propaganda then I think that most jews wouldn't care for Israel.
Keep in mind, most jews have no sense of belonging, their only identity as "jewish people" ties in with idea that other people through out history tried to exterminate them, so they are pushed inwards as result.
Not to mention that normie kikes in Israel are one of the most left wingy people that if they were to be left alone to fend for themselves they would probably cuck themselves in extinction.
The walls might be high, the (((leaders)) might be cunning but that state is literally being corroded from inside out.
The article from OP is just one of many example of Israelis shooting themselves in the foot.
Hope the Hamas wins, and seeing these kinds of articles I know they will.

hello mudshits and cucks

let me inform you of the general consensus on Holla Forums

that's very nice but completely unrealistic. The existence of israel is the only mainstream solution, that's why I'm not against Israel. I am however 100% in favor of the USA stopping all aid to Israel.

As far as Palestinians go… They've turned their struggle into showbusiness with the help of the liberal media. They're treacherous and impossible to respect just like other Arabs. There is no reason to support them, they will stab your back once they have the chance. That's the entirety of arab politics for you btw: backstabbing. Do not expect anything good from these people.

So in short: fuck the entire middle east. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. So who fucking cares about some Palestinians kids being blinded, are we about "muh feels" and "muh oppressed minorities" now? No, we never were. It's just summer and newfags got a lot to learn…

WEW

pelestinians want you kikes dead, in fact they kill more jews than any other group, so yeah, anyone hating and killing jews deserves some attention

we agree, why do you think that anyone ITT is against that?

wew laddie

here's anti-sage for you tho :^)

the audacity of this kikes

anyone killing jews deserve some attention moshe, even if you dont like it

Nope, I got Europe to pay attention to, I'm a white nationalist not a fucking ahmed.

He's right though. If you want to find people who support Palestine you should go back to reddit.

nice LARPing juden
get rid of jews is worldwide issue, even if you dont like it moshe

sure you are

Wew

good fuck palestine

Cuck

Absolutely no one on Holla Forums, but normalfags think with their feelings not logic. If we can use the brutal tactics that Israel uses against their muslim neighbors as propaganda to convince normalfags that jews aren't the "poor oppressed Holocausted minority" but are just as savage as muslims, and also shed light on how hypocritical jews are (pushing for mass immigration in the West but building walls in Israel), we can co-opt their palestinians "plight" to smear the public opinion on jews.

Think about how many cuckservatives basically worship Israel and the GOP debates were non-stop Isarel love-fests. We need to open peoples' eyes that jews are not like us.

you want us to help islam?

no.

and let me tell you, you are so obvious with your virtue signalig, not a single poster is falling for that

the enemy is the jew, the maximum priority is getting rid of the jew

You wont subvert the board into the consesnus that somehow mudslimes are bigger enemy thatn the jew moshe

it's not about which is worse
they're both our distinct enemies and we will help neither

Nope, 14 words is what matters newfag, not arabs getting blinded.

Why should I give a fuck? Unless Europe is involved, they can rape each other for all I care.

Nice try Chaim

fucking retard and who is the worse enemy of white race idiot??
fucking summerfags

This. Mudshits are in the same category as niggers and spics. They are violent savages who have no place in Western countries, but when left alone in their own shitholes they're really non-issues.

Jews are a completely different kind of animal. They blend in and subvert our countries, pushing for mass immigration and an aggressive critique of our culture and traditions because they fear living as a defenseless minority in a country so they want to fill our countries with many conflicting minorities so that they can fade into the background.

Kikes are a far more serious threat than muslims. Kikes are the reason muslims are even in Europe and America.

I did not say that, I have love and care for my own, that's all. I dont hate jews or arabs really, I just dont care about what happens to them, and think they should stay far away from us. I'm sorry converting people to march for arabs is not working for you today.

get your shit straigt retard, how new are you here, fucking shit

Marxshits and multiculturalism. here's the 14 words for you reddit:We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

If you dont agree with this, you should probably hang yourself

guess who is behind that fucking newfag

You seriously cant be this much of a newfag

and think about how many lefties basically worship Palestine

There's nothing to win for whites here. All your sob story will do is convince more liberals to be for open borders. Pic related is from the lefty camp Breivik attacked. I'm not a fan of Breivik but this does clearly show that what you are talking about is already a lefty cause (and maybe some of the pro-palestine posters here would like to sign up for this camp so they can find more like-minded people)

kek, ok faggot, you just dropped your mask
i think you really have to lurk more, nice try, but try better nex time, really

Exactly, one of the main reason for not being able to support arabs really, AP and leftist here is sucking their cocks non stop. Heil og sæl nordmann

That sounds pretty accurate to be honest. Who do you think invented MARXISM? Who were the early Bolshevists and Sparticist revolutionaries in Germany? Who invented "Critical Theory" which led to Cultural Marxism? Who are some of the most aggressive advocates for minority rights and mass immigration today?

Jews are our biggest agitators and their propaganda post-WWII in cucking impressionable whites has been absolutely disastrous. Cut off the head and the rest of the beast will die.

gas yourself

The level of Jewry in this thread is astounding. Kikes get really butthurt when you expose the truth about Israel.

Do you know why germany, purged leftist and not only jews? the problem is much larger than jews user.

Right, we dont care about arabs, never will.

its all going according to plan

kek, nice switch tactic jew, you are not fooling anyone

wew, fbi or retard

You gotta kill the jews to make the 14 words

worse, jew

Still not gonna support arabs.

No it's not.
Turks belong in the Steppes
Arabs in Arabia

The Fertile Crescent, Anatolia, the Near East and Egypt are not theirs any more than Europe is.

the ONLY exception to this seems to be David Duke.

It gets even funnier when we look at German antifa who blindly support israel (pic related) while other countries such as Italy have antifa supporting israel (other pic related) Now if we could get them to fight each other… Then maybe this israel-palestine situation will be of some use to us. But it seems we are fighting each other over these sandpeople instead, hmmmm.

No, I dont think so, if nations would have their own states, the future would be secure in my opinion. how would jews put the people to danger if they were all in Israel doing their own thing?

fixed

Kikes are what is destroying the world.

You cannot be do it without killing yids first.

the arabs must be annihilated, and their land should be returned to the Chosen

kill yourself kike, leave already

the kikery going on in this thread

you don't get it, guy. aren't you just so angry about those freaking muslims in your country? wouldn't it be nice if you went to war with them?

fuuckk off jew, you wont gain any simpathy for your worm hole called israel

They will never all go to israel

Pissrael is just a safe haven for them and their business

That desert can't even accommodate all of them

i focusthe root cause: JEWS

But they will eventually have to do so, if the wind of nationalism really is turning.

Not that I like Palestinians but everytime they lose the Jews win.
Just sayin'.

help them EXTERMINATE THE KIKES
what dont you retards understand?
when kikes are gone, everything else is hotcakes

this

this
they dont need to understand, they are shills subverting the board into hating more the muslims than the jews

Israel is where they flee to after the host country gets tired of their perversion, thievery, lies and corruption. As in, rape a few goy children and steal a couple million dollars on their way out the door.

Stop man. Show that map to a Jew and they might start a fire

true, the thing is that this fucking shills use that point to foment jew sympathy and sympathy for israhell, subverting the board to lose focus on their main enemy, the jew

Dont think so breh, the enemies of the people is far more than jews. I'll never embrace this bullshit. Arabs are not allies, multicultur is shit.

(checked)

PAPISTS GET OUT REE

look at this kikery

Christian Arabs should be allies though

US has still more jews than Israel.
Palestinians,but so the other neighboring States of Israel, are demographic bomb ready to explode the moment Israel stops getting away with everything, as when US fails down.I doubt their bombs will save them. That still left some six million jews in the US.

I dont mind Christian arabs living in ME, and if you had the option of muslims and christians to send weapons to, you would naturally pick the christian

I don't care what flavor of christianity they are, no sandniggers or kikes allowed

Kill yourself

Based Ethiopia was the only sovereign African country until the Italians gassed them in WW2

Christians?

the audacity of this insect

I'm not siding with fucking sandniggers whether they worship christ or not, to accept people because they are of the same religion as you is fucking cuckoldry

lol nah. christianity is garbage, even as religions go. im grateful for the awesome tradition of literacy and physical removal which created the conditions necessary for the establishment of material rationalism but we can do better now.

christianity is a swan round the neck which is used to inject false humanism into the Western philosophical tradition.

hoping to inherit the earth, we became meek

Christ is an anti-european psyop

Notably the (((papist))) italians couldn't manage to successfully invade Ethiopia, even though they used mustard gas extensively

Ken Lay and Greviile Janner are both out there on the beach raping young Ukranian boys and laughing.

a greek orthodox's life is worth more to me than a nigger who converted to orthodoxy, now scuttle back to tel aviv

They won't

The country is too small and resource less

They will never stop parasiting other countries and israel is just an HQ

This

That's why jews must be exterminated

Is a liberal sodomite worth more to you than a Christian black?

Boy, I could mine kosher salt in this thread all day. The word "Palestine" alone is enough to bring all the Shlomos to the yard.

Oh, by the way, just a reminder: Once Europe sheds its shackles, both yids and arabs will be forced into camps and left there to starve. The entire Fertile Crescent, Middle East and North Africa will then be colonized by Europeans. It will be beautiful - imagine a shithole like Tel Aviv demolished and rebuilt as a proper European city, and cute White girls basking on the beaches of Eilat and Dubai, without Semitic filth stinking up the scene.

I'd rather lynch both, now fuck off commonfilth

The middre east is rightfur asian cray. Centrar asian nomads setterred there many centuries ago. imagine: a fertire rand without bracks, arabs, howaito piggus or jews

Midf please

Fuck all Semites.

read all the thread goy

I will piss on your grave, pagan. You won't do shit because you're an impotent little cuck who talks big on the internet but probably couldn't even snag yourself a virgin wife. When you're done licking seminal emissions out of "girlfriends" vagina, why don't you sit down and think about the history of the European continent before making stupid remarks.

Oh, the civilizations that adopted Christianity and brought into Europe?

Literally faggoty snow niggers. Who weren't even on the map until they were Christianized

I'm an orthodox serb you fucking autist, I don't know what it is about american christianity that causes people to be such cucks

We live in a country that actually matters. "Cucks," says the fag whose entire country got BTFO by yesterday's spare bombs. You can't do shit without getting on your knees and kissing our hand like we're your "father" priest, maybe beg for some of our holy bread. you don't matter, you're weak and desolate because god has forsaken you who burn incense to the queen of heaven. idolatrous losers

Damn, some retards are biting Holla Forums bait really hard today.

I'd rather live in some 2nd world post communist shithole than a 1st world ZOGbot country like you

From now on if you want to do something, ask for our permission first. We're your daddy

normalfags do though

welcome to propaganda 101

t. amerikike who loves niggers

^ this

You forget your hero Martin Luther's original stance on the jews was that they dindu nuffin.

They have dealt with the Jews as if they were dogs rather than human beings; they have done little else than deride them and seize their property. When they baptize them they show them nothing of Christian doctrine or life, but only subject them to popishness and monkery. When the Jews then see that Judaism has such strong support in Scripture, and that Christianity has become a mere babble without reliance on Scripture, how can they possibly compose themselves and become right good Christians? I have myself heard from pious baptized Jews that if they had not in our day heard the gospel they would have remained Jews under the cloak of Christianity for the rest of their days. For they acknowledge that they have never yet heard anything about Christ from those who baptized and taught them.

I hope that if one deals in a kindly way with the Jews and instructs them carefully from Holy Scripture, many of them will become genuine Christians and turn again to the faith of their fathers, the prophets and patriarchs. They will only be frightened further away from it if their Judaism is so utterly rejected that nothing is allowed to remain, and they are treated only with arrogance and scorn. If the apostles, who also were Jews, had dealt with us Gentiles as we Gentiles deal with the Jews, there would never have been a Christian among the Gentiles. Since they dealt with us Gentiles in such brotherly fashion, we in our turn ought to treat the Jews in a brotherly manner in order that we might convert some of them. For even we ourselves are not yet all very far along, not to speak of having arrived."

The Catholic church has had the only stance that could deal with the Jews without exterminating them. Sicut judaeis non. It is a principle the church needs to return to.

Nice, Christianity in America has been heavily subverted and watered down by kikes but some are still red pilled.

Nuke all of them. Jews and mudslimes. Literally nobody cares.

Oh wow a topic where JIDF can successfully have a field day with manipulating Holla Forums

Newsflash: Jews are the actual danger, the only reason anyone on Holla Forums gives a shit Muslims is because of Jewish immigration policies that encourage them to swarm in. If you removed Jews, they cease to become a problem as sandniggers are as easy to deal with as niggers or mosquitos.

Israel isn't helpful to whites because Jews still live in and have connections in foreign countries, and it also creates tension in the middle east that causes things such as the Migrant Crisis, and an excuse to get goyim to die for Jewry. Meanwhile, the Arab squatters in Palestine have been there for thousands of years and done jack shit, they are simply not a threat and not even a significant source of non-white immigration. Furthermore Palestine is one of the very few issues today that can actually get any sort of antisemitic sentiment out of normalfags, you would have to be a fucking retard to not see that and use it as an avenue to exploit. But in your short-sightedness many of you give up the best redpilling opportunity you will get.

It's a shame JIDF and kosher pro-nationalist media has actually managed to misguide so many on Holla Forums into thinking that Jews are not the primary threat.

Fuck you. If Palestinians are blind they cannot shoot jews. At least they do it, not like your sorry ass.

I am starting to think (((they))) must have some kind of monitoring application or some shit.

Really does confirm shills dwell here, look at all threads of relative importance or even shitpost threads.

First post almost every single time.

Indeed. Fuck the jews. Fuck the mudslimes. I don't give a flying fuck if these scumbags down there killing each other. Jews and Palestinians are both sandniggers.

Glass Israel
Glass Palestine
Glass all sandnigger countries in general

they're just mud people! Go IDF!

Shalom!

kill yourself kike.

Yeah, cause we love muslims so much here at Holla Forums and we consider them our allies. May allah (bless him) aid us in removing the jews and returning Israel to us.

Anyone who sides with either of these semites is a fucking traitor. Both of them deserve to be removed from the earth. You faggets saying you have respect for the muslims that served in Hitlers army are fucking retarded too.

Here's hoping the Palestinians weaken the Jews a bit before they wipe them out, so the other mudslimes go in and genocide them afterwards.

no one cares for Arab lives

MIDF GTFO

Extra sage for shitty JIDF vs MIDF bread

If only someone could find a way to launch Israels nukes at real world powers. We would see that entire country turned to glass in a matter of days.

with semites, you're alright!

This is pretty much my take

t. White American Male

Is this picture before or after?

Gaza is pretty much a sport hunting safari for sadists as well as a human laboratory for experimental weapons. Their only crime was living on the land that the Rothschilds wanted for their the HQ of their intl criminal operations.
youtube.com/watch?v=iabky5rvsGk