The Undeniable Truth About Trump Supporters

All of you Trumptards are nothing more than hypocrites and liars. I'll show you how I came to this conclusion…

Prove me wrong!!!
Pro-Tip: You can't!!!

No need to prove you wrong.

Holy shit you're right OP

why bump the obvious bait you dumbass

I'm willing to believe it's just bait, tho.

I don't support trump, but sex with children is alright.

t. hillary supporter

How we treat Gays and Trannies is more important that how Obama bombed the shit out of civilians for 8 years.
Die in a fire OP.

YOU HAD ONE OUT OF TWO CHOICES

I WILL LOUDLY BITCH HOW CHOOSING X OVER Y MAKES YOU A FUCKNUT

OR Y OVER X

and so on and so forth. Two party systems and you think you have a choice.

I don't support any of them. I don't live in the USA.

Pedos are okay, btw. I would fuck some kids with you guys.

shill thread hidden

antifa? Anti-fag?

I voted against Obama twice, faggot.

I'm against the two party system as well. Only the brainwashed rely on the two party system.

they call themselves anti-fags but they commit more faggotry than those they rail against

Stopped reading there. >>>/oven/

Please clap for Hillary.

It isn't even good b8, it is just baby crying.

That is not how votes work, dumbass.

to simple minded moronic retards, that's EXACTLY how it works.

wtf, i love trump now

That cancerous dove leftist funded meme needs to gtfo. They're spamming it everywhere.

2 shekels donated to your account.

Do you really think I care about all of these savage and inept 3rd worlders pouring into my country? I want them the fuck out. OP is a faggot

go back to cuckchan you retarded worm

Dick shaming is transphobia.

Trumptards confirmed to have a short attention span

shill4hills confirmed for low IQ.

trumpturds confirmed trumpturds

Low energy, low IQ

sagetard confirmed trumpturd confirmed turdtard.
not an argument
woooh. turn up the amps, faggot.

Fuck off Holla Forums

I already posted about how this shit would be posted a long time ago before the election. It's. Don't well documented by many agencies.

I'm a trumptard & I love that Op spergs out on cocks all day thinking about trump. 4 to 8 years of salt, it's a trolls dream come true.

That girl looks delicate and graceful.

National boycott of Trump wines results in Trump wines selling out wherever they are sold. Nordstrom's stops selling Ivanka's line of products, resulting in a drop in sales of almost 40%.

Forget polls, which only gather data from people willing to participate in polls. Look at what Americans are doing with their wallets, because EVERYONE shops. That data will be far more telling. Money talks, and what American money is saying is that as people see that Trump is actually following through with what he said he would do, more and more Americans are willing to back him where it counts. With the money.

It also helps that the Dems are still focusing on protesting an election which is long over. Questioning the legitimacy of an elected president only results in keeping your focus on the past, rather than on the present and future, and it further alienates centrists and moderate Democrats who are largely willing to work with what we have to work with rather than to wallow in denial or engage in an outright refusal to accept the reality of the situation.

By continuing down this path, by alienating anyone who is not actively participating in the protestation of the last election, they are guaranteeing their fringe status and cementing their irrelevance for the next election.

We are witnessing a political party unwilling to concede even the slightest bit of money and power to a duly elected Christian white male. It is the epitome of reverse discrimination, and the party is committing suicide rather than showing the slightest willingness to work with someone of this particular background.

It is very interesting to watch the actual death of a political party. A very rare and instructive opportunity for all Americans.

your post is frankly pathetic, even for Holla Forums. falsely knowledgable, disingenious and entirely wishful thinking. the comments of an ignorant fool. bravo.

yup totally agree with you op., this faggots cherry pick everything and are fucking pedos.

t. samefag

except googling 'Trump Wines' literally brings up dozens of news stories saying how 'Trump Wines' have sold out.

I would kill a pedo if given the chance to be honest. Also why are you grouping every single Trump supporter in this category? Not every single Trump supporter is a pedo you moron. It's like saying all white people are racist.

I myself don't trust mainstream media at all. I'll only watch Fox News to see a big event on TV, like the inauguration of the God Emporer himself, or the insane libshit riots.

I would trust Trump CENTURIES before either of the Clintons. But you said Trump lies….the Sweden thing was kinda bad, I'll admit it, but Killary has lied much more, about much worse. I mean, Clinton has lied so many times to the FBI, and the American people about the EMAIL scandal, Benghazi, etc. Also one final note I think anyone who knows about all the shady shit she's been involved in and still voted for her and called Trump all the libtard buzzwords is brainwashed.

Huh, I thought libtards used that against Trump supporters. You're still a faggot either way OP, sage goes in all fields.

Falseflag, reported.

Really?
Because according to the Washington Post and several other AP outlets this morning user's claims are legit:

A call to boycott an East Coast grocery store because it carries Trump wine has now backfired.
Over the weekend, 300 members of the Prince William County chapter of the National Organization for Women called on locals to boycott Wegmans Food Markets unless the Rochester, N.Y.-based company agreed to remove Trump Winery wines at its 10 stores in Virginia. The Trump vineyard is located in Charlottesville, Va.
"Certainly if Wegmans is carrying Trump wines, I personally will not shop there," Terry O’Neill, president of the National Organization for Women, told the Washington Post. O'Neill's call for a boycott doubles down on a digital campaign that sprung up just after the election calling on shoppers to #StopTrumpWine.
"Let's demonstrate through economic action that the residents and business owners of Charlottesville will not stand for the hatred espoused by Eric Trump and those like him," a statement on the group's website reads.
Despite a wave of support for many retail stores which have dropped Trump-branded products (Nordstrom announced it was dropping Ivanka Trump’s line of shoes and clothing resulting in a 36 percent decline in sales), the president's supporters in Virginia fought back against the proposed boycott by heading to Wegmans and buying up as much wine as they could get their hands on.

Go cry, Demfags. Americans are moving forward, with you or without you.

The same can be said about Trumptards when they defend Trump's penis size. It doesn't get any gayer than that.

LOL

No.

Projecting this much isn't good for you.

You're an idiot. Voting against Obama is a very simple concept to grasp in the English speaking language. If I had said I voted for McCain in '08 and Romney in '12, which is voting against Obama, it would have meant the same thing. Now do something useful and jump off a bridge.

Have you ever tried drinking bleach?

Drink bleach.

There's nothing wrong with being against trannies, faggot.

Drink bleach and die pedo.

You have trouble with grammar.

Except I'm not. But I can tell this thread got under your skin. LOL

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no nerd and I've had sex with 27 women.

Salt? You Trumptards are the only ones being salty here.

This has nothing to do with what I'm talking about in my thread.

I'm not protesting, so again it has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm a Christian white male and I'm not discriminating against Trump over that.

Thanks user.

There's a difference between Trump supporters and Trumptards. Trumptards are hypocrites. Trump supporters are much like my Christian friends who voted for him, they're totally against pedophilia.

Sounding like a truly brainwashed Trumptard.

I don't trust Shillary either. In fact I don't trust either Trump or Clinton, because unlike you, I don't easily trust members of the freemasons. I think this picture I attached says it all. But go ahead and pretend he's against the establishment like the dumbass you are.

I've seen it used more by Trumptards than liberals.

Being this butt-hurt over the truth of what I said? LOL

Butt-hurt by the truth? LOL

cringe.

Awwww…what's the matter? Did a black guy fuck your girlfriend/mother/sister/cousin/aunt/niece? LOL

You must be living under a rock or you're insanely retarded. Trump supporters always call liberals "cucks". Why do you think they use Carl The Cuck as a meme against liberals?

>>>/inth/

Nice Hitler dubs.

Also

Hehehe, Kim's implying in that pic that she actually had accepted sex with Trump before seeing his dick. Also, his dick is YUGE. His last wife, I believe, confirmed this.

His last wife probably signed a prenuptial agreement to say that. I believe Kim. Any sane woman would run out of the room after seeing a dick that small. If it's implied she accepted sex with Trump, it was probably because Trump offered money. I guess a big dick is more important to Kim than money. LOL

if only one wine merchant in town stocks it, a sell out might be what, 2/3 cases?
that's a lie. norrdstrom sales are steady and stock price firm. meanwhile, sears and kmart have also dropped the ivanka trump brand clothing.

If I ever see a Trump wine bottle, I'm breaking it.