Alt right trash dove thread

Alt right trash dove thread

First meme I genuinely enjoy since rage threads, even if forced.

Other crusader material is welcome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What if a nazi is missing his right arm? Does he salute with his left or do they kill him cause he's not pure?

You heil mien führer with whatever you've got left!

Post evil shit.

This is a white pump up thread!

Get angry, post dead Muslims, pump up fellow brothers for our neo-crusade!

i guess this one needs a makeover with the text and maybe the donut

You men are true patriots.

Completely fine with this being a hate symbol.

There's a lot of thing to hate. The we need to wipe from this earth.

and this is pretty much all politically related doves i have

the PEK meme is still in its infancy. the leftist normies have already started largely screeching at it, the creator (a female SJW) has already begun censoring the images online, even those she did not made herself.

IF it survives its squeeze, it is possible we may have been witness to a new god in the KEK pantheon. lets see how it goes.

pics or it didnt happen and youre forcing a shitty faceberg normalfag meme.

i looked some data up on know your meme after i accidently stumbled over it. it grabbed my attention so i decided to adopt it, i hardly saved any of it though. got most of my pictures on DA, tumblr and desustorage.

you cant fare memetic war when you dont weaponize a meme. pepe was a background character in a piss fetish comic from an SJW before he became big.

Memes are not build for success from the start, what matters is how you utilize them. some never grow big. But those who do, have potential to become more than the sum of their parts.

pepe feels bad man frog wasnt spammed in every thread like an autistic shithead. it was a reaction emotive meme, like use in the old rage comics. from there it grew and morphed into what it is today. Faceberg bird is pure cancer, there is no natural use to adopt like pepe you're just spamming it across the board like a fucking faggot.

its the nature of the beast, trash dove was molded by spam. I apply the intended use.

So you admit to being cancer.

sticker bird is just a way for normalfaggots to be retarded and you're doing the same. the maymay adds nothing except LOLRANDOM spam that faceberg fuckheads already do, it hasnt stopped being shit spam just because 4cucks attach random 4/pol/ imagery with it. As evidence by every post you make, adding nothing except more shit to the shit pile of forcing the retard head bang sticker. It hasn't been molded it's the same cancer as when it began on facebook.

Fuck off and off yourself.

I can not let you off the hook this easy user. take this dove.

Your shitty facebook sticker set is over. The only ones left who will give a fuck will be retarded autists like yourself clinging onto a concept everyone moved on from, and some random faggots pitching in oc to get their 5 seconds of fame. Such is the fate of all UNFUNNY FORCED MEME SPAM.

one shall stand, one shall fall

BTFO