TRUMP MOTORCADE CAR ACCIDENT
archive.is/Jkwf3
archive.is/9eOgF
TRUMP IS UNHARMED

(((WHO DID THIS?)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider
effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63639
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/04/farages-car-was-not-among-those-recalled-says-volvo
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farages-volvo-hadnt-been-7115944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SENPAI NOOOOOOO

I don't know but a (((car crash))) would be the way a professional would try, as to not create a martyr.

WE WARNED YOU ABOUT MAKING A NEOCON YOUR VP
WE WARNED YOU BRO

Another conveniently (((coincidental))) accident to someone getting in (((the Clintons))) way, eh?

Can't stump the Trump, Shillary.

YOU CAN'T CRASH THE WHITE HOUSE DASH!

what the shit

He's fine, probably just blew a tire on some protestor's piercings.

Attempt #3.

>>>/jp/

That's the last time I try to save shekels on a hitgoy.

When was this?

Nice try, Hillary. You'll have to beat him the old fashioned way.

Didn't he have plane trouble a few days ago, too?

Years ago IIRC

First pic is Farage's plane crash in 2010; second pic is about his car crash in 2015.

A few years back. After an investigation took place there was apparently clear signs of tampering with the wheels.

It's not abnormal controversial populists have assassination attempts committed against them.

Airplane crash also

(((ACCIDENT)))

SOON

let me post my fucking gif you kikewheels-imposter

This seems awfully familiar…

I'm not Brit but Farage has given a very reasonable impression. I've thought him as a cuckservative. The hate they have against him is pretty hard to understand. Seems like anything even remotely against the liberal globalist world view is worth an assassination to them.

That's why he's so dangerous and was ultimately successful.

Farage is a very credible politician. They can't accuse him of extremism or racism (they can but it can't stick) while he's never maintained any position even close to the far right.
You can't discredit an honest man with fairly mainstream opinions.

Hence his two "accidents"…

OTOH, that model of car had an alert to get the tires replaced, of which he ignored.

So then you have people saying the alert was a smokescreen, and others calling him an idiot for not getting the tires checked.

Me, I consider anyone who lets somebody else do maintenance on their cars deserving of what they get.

My thoughts went immediately to these incidents as well.

Just as with Farage's assassination attempts, the Drumpf team will downplay this incident; even if it was a full-speed T-bone, we'll never hear about it. When they say it was just a minor fender-bender, maybe that really is all it was. But with how the attempts on Farage's life were downplayed and even covered up for months (the 2015 wheel-tampering didn't even get made public until 2016), I can't help but think that's how a Drumpf presidency/candidacy will play out as well.

Allegedly. Sounds like an excuse to get the public to disregard the attempt, in my opinion.
Exactry according to pran.
Don't be that way, user. Of all the things to be done in life - cooking, cleaning, filing taxes, slaughtering animals, growing/harvesting crops, maintaining a vehicle, building a computer, and so on - there are some things that you, as a 21st Century American, do not entirely do on your own.

And if I do not do it on my own, then the failure is all the more on me.

And why do you keep showing up here with too ugly to fuck lady?
Can't you get a Cuban anchor so at least I can fantasize about her yelling everything you say at my balls?

And yes it depends entirely on if you want to say conspiracy or not.
Given several others suffered the same issue, you then get down to why not a chav with a knife or gun?
After all, what better way to say stay in line than play a sob story about ow the youfs and pakis couldn't stand by and let UKIP say such hurtful things anymore.

The Brits or the jews either way we must eradicate both for the sake of all mankind

I agree.

No manpig is an island, stormderp. We evolved to be social creatures. That is what makes us strong, and more advanced than the animals around us.

On the other hand, if you want to continue bowling alone, never marry and reproduce, and yielding a zero net influence on society, by all means, continue in your quest for radical self-sufficiency. By removing yourself from humyn cyvylyzytyyn, you save us the trouble of dealing with you not only in the gene pool, but in intellectual society as well. As such, our philosophical well is kept clean by default of your poisonously Randian views on self.

Fuck off LearningKike

Or you can get rid of the problem glasses and see that my point is delegation still leaves you responsible.
I understand how evil that is, groups being formed of individuals who are collectively and individually responsible in varied systematic and impressive ways.

Who's worse

Rachelfag or Kekfags???

Boy, isn't it too early for (((accidents))) and (((cohencidences))) yet?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

MMMMM

(Heil Hitler)
Why? They probably want to kill him before the elections. It's just that they didn't have success this time.

Kill yourself.

I fear they are doing the same shit as always which is trying to get people to get used to it, threatening Trump and testing their possibilities.

Would "nuclear strike on Trump HQ" be a possibility?

What is that?

What is going on. Any video?

Bumping

Both of Farage's major accidents took place during the general election campaigns of those years.

Pure coincidence, of course.

I fcking love Tom Clancy

And people wonder why we are upset over Mike "Israel First" Pence?

Definitely the reddit frog worshippers. They're the biggest normalfags I've ever seen in my life.

Learn to have some fun, you faggot.

Wew lad

if they had all those rpgs why didn't they just shoot his car from the beginning?

>>>/reddit/

Maddow triggers easily baited retards and plays the part of a devil's advocate so is a net positive on Holla Forums

kekfags, like le dubsguy posters shit up threads, but kekfags do that to otherwise good threads without self-awareness, whereas le dubsguy posters only do so in threads that are already shit purposely in order to kill them. It's easy to see which is preferable.

Maybe some people really just don't like seeing that cunt's face with posts?

(((pure coincidence)))

playing doubles avocado can help spur discussion and refine arguments, and help you understand not only your own but other's positions.
doing it with an avatar and using stupid bait words like "stormderp" just makes you a huge faggot. most everyone by now knows it's stupid bait and does nothing to help discussion.

Right wing politicians have a bad habit of getting into violent accidents in the era of the twilight zone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jörg_Haider

t. Holla Forums mod

Is he ok

>>>/furry/

That's more information about the second farage attempt than I ever knew.

Hereby keeping track of this attempt on Trump as the third assassination attempt if it continues being obscure like this.

What do Italians have against the english?

THIS

I never read his posts, so there is no debate on my part.

I see the kikecunt face, look at the filename, instantly recognize the shitposter for what he is, and just filter his ID in order to avoid his brain-addled and inane garbage.

How can you ever think Farage is a cuck. He's been sticking it to the EU for over a decade.

HIDE AND REPORT

>ID: fed

its quite the coincidence that SUDDENLY so many people come out of the bushworks about how kek posting is bad

gas yourselves Holla Forums and useful idiots falling for the subversion

effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=63639

Not your private hugbox.
Not your private echo chamber.
Not Stormfront.

Today is the 19th.
The articles are from the 18th.
The articles say he was on his way to an airport in NYC. He is now in Cleveland.

Your thread is clickbait bullshit.

This thread is also from the 18th, stormderp.

underrated post made me laugh

Libertarians are scum.

He almost single-handedly caused Brexit. He's also a skilled orator and kikes haven't been able to catch him out. I'd say that warrants a few attempts.

Farage's car was not affected by the recall, this was confirmed by Volvo, stop lying.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/04/farages-car-was-not-among-those-recalled-says-volvo

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigel-farages-volvo-hadnt-been-7115944