European here

European here.

If right-wingers liked Muslims you would hate them. But they don't so you promote mass immigration out of spite. You are willing to cause many deaths down the line simply because hurr durr that guy's political opinions means he probably listens to nickelback.

So I pray that we can respond in kind, that Trump is elected and causes nuclear detonations over smug nihilist cities. I don't care if I get killed. Fuck you hark at thee faggots.

You dont care about the poor, you're just the aristocracy in a new skin.

The issue isn't that immigrants are here, it's that no one is even making an attempt to assimilate them.

I live in France and assimilated immigrants do fine. The ones who are shoved into impoverished ghettos and ignored are the ones causing problems.

"I have no idea what Holla Forums is about but I still need to vent my feelings on liberals on the internet because I have no friends and am autistic": The Post

You sound too dumb to be European.

Yeah the fact that you concern troll and say 'we're not like the SJWs' means you're not 'liberal central'

you believe in this shit you're just embarassed by the new alt-right wave so you have to have plausible deniability so you say it in some roundabout way

I'm a leftist like any other person on this board and I think there's a huge problem with the immigration shit. It doesn't solve anything. Nothing has been done right on this and even if they were taken in in the right way and assimilated, it would only be treating the symptoms of a greater problem and not the disease.

i do despise them, as any religious people, but i do recognize that you have to work with all people and show some level of respect, besides teaching Marxism Leninism and the antireligious propaganda that comes with it.

in fact, there are right-wingers that do like muslims, and ISIS and others are the right wing of the Islam, as nazi-fags are the right wingers of majority christian nations

oh, do i?
i thought i was promoting antiimperialism and death to the economic and political leaders of imperialist nations waging war on these refugees nations if they're not already directly extracting profit and resources out of them.

you know, the whole "stop fucking stealing their shit so they don't come here to get it back" thing.
the right wing on the other hand is on the side of promoting exactly this. chauvinism and entitlement to global resources for their master, the "pure arian" good willed capitalists that supposedly knows better what to do with the wealth of nations than the people.

you are willing to cause genocide and massive movements of people fleeing areas you are waging war on, all in order to preserve what you consider your own wealth, while not realizing that you're just a little cog in the machine being fed little crumbs.

you listening to NSBM or some other retarded faggotry by subhuman lumpenprols farting into a microphone the horst wessel lied is just something i don't even want to talk about.

why don't you just kill yourself and stop being retarded? let's be honest, it's not like there is any other option for someone so ridiculously retarded like you to actually learn something.

why yes, of course i am. because reasons, right? makes sense.

I don't think my opinions on muslim will change. In fact, many Muslims are right -wing and I don't h8 all muslims for that.

I'm actually against mass immigration, since they have many capitalistic elements behind it.

You mean Social Democracy? :^)

>they cause all the wars for profit & keks in the world
How old are you, again?

I bet plenty, if not most member of this board are against the immigration thing. It's just that these right-wingers are used to bashing the social liberals (who aren't really even left) and when they come to this actual left board, they see something else entirely. You're message is directed to the wrong people yo.

Ehh, it's good to show these right-wingers what we actually think about it. We're not some fucking democrats comrade.

wew

Any attempt at an argument against someone's ideology which focuses on projecting ulterior motives onto them should be discarded.

but what if someone has an ulterior motive

wtf are you saying? You sound like one of them neo-fascist who needs a foot up their ass

Great thread, fam.

Would sage again.

A lot of assumptions for an original poster.

None of these make any sense.

Who is "you"? I'm not a liberal.