TRUMP WAS RIGHT: mexican "pro" video game player tried to rape a girl while drunk in vegas

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-18-pro-super-smash-bros-player-dumped-by-sponsor-after-groping-woman-at-evo-tournament

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w59Be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#JeSuisParis

As a guy who hung around cosplayers and "girl gamer, anime nerds"

these women are batshit insane sluts, and they're usually overlapping with the fighting game community.

I believe the spic

Someone is doing the raping!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

he didn't seem to deny diddling her though

Anyone who plays this fucking horrible excuse of a "game," let alone competitively, deserves to be jailed.

Groping is not raping.

I can smell the chille peppers from here pedro

Yeah let's absolve the filthy whore completely, and declare this spic guilty without any form of trial, and punish him simply on the word of this slut. The fact he's a garbage human being that wastes his time playing a video game for a living, and is a worthless wetback doesn't mean we should be siding with hysterical bitches with no sense of responsibility or consequences.

I'm surprised the competitive scene didn't blow over yet.

tbh all sluts should have their ring fingers cut off and chemically sterilized that would stop this whole culture of emasculation and it would normalize relationships

I believe the spic

As a civilization we lost our way when we stopped lynching mudrace rapists.

Only females don't need to be responsible for their actions when intoxicated.

Next time deny that shit tier sjw site clicks with an archive link. That site is pure cancer. May as well be called euro marxist femifag gamer.

Anyone who looked into them during GamerGate….its just… bad.

archive.is/w59Be

Oh, I get it. She regretted sleeping with him, so it's rape.

Fuck, Holla Forums, I thought you were better than this.

As a civilization we lost our way when we gave women the vote.

she wasnt alone. there was other people in the room she couldnt have had sex with him

uh, you don't get to bring friends

but they are her friends! im in charge here

Idk i'll wait for more details could be a whore crying rape.

But these are the kind of Mexicans that Trump will let in through his big beautiful door

Why do nintendo and trash like this always attract each other?

child molestors use childrens activities to molest children in secret

think : disney, nickolodeon, cartoon network, nintendo, sega (more specifically sanic)

it's disturbing to say the least

people embracing thinks like disney and nintendo usually have a repressed past

Sjw mA-GGot finally found something that is not bullshit to bitching about.
I think we should use them, contact Sarkassian and Brianna Wu.