Mods are salty lol

mods are salty lol

salty about what?

eat a poop moddy boy

lol #rekt

I'm not OP, but you seem pretty salty about people posting youtube links instead of embedding

could you please delete the unfunny facebook bird spam? if you care at all about the board going to shit.

They don't. That's why I should be a BO, I'll actually delete autistic spam unbiasedly.

hey mister mod, get Dysnomia in here

who tf is dysnomia?

atleast when that pony fag was doin shit we didnt have fb memes

you should become the new site owner

my dubs confirm it

You have my vote

make this donkey bo.

welp, halfchan is down.

rip in pieces

Dubs confirms new BO

did jim finally shit can that cartoon baby rapist

confirmation confirmed by dubs

come on, it's been known for ages

it's easy to game dubs on a shitty board that moves as slow as molasses. just ask the autists over at /s4s/

tattle tail

he says while missing trips

People saging makes that harder, because you can't gouge the number of the latest post if the thread it's in doesn't bump to the top of the catalog. It's actually not that easy to get dubs multiple times in a row, but you can generally predict around what number you'll get.

Its all the same unfunny cancer

They even put the cancerous "meme" into the CSS.

If you're serious about that and not just trying to get a position, you have my support. You'll need a lot of free time though.

That guy who is constantly asking for mod got demodded for being a dataminer. Enough said.

Doesn't change the fact that this dove shit is cancerous spam and we need vols and a BO that will fucking deal with it rather than promote it. We're constantly being spammed my miscellaneous bullshit and the vols barely do shit about it unless it is as severe as that high-speed spam the other day. And even then, they barely managed to do anything. Holla Forums is at the complete mercy of any lone autist that feels ike ruining it.

I like the bird. If they weren't spamming the same few pictures and treating it like a forced meme, it might actually be accepted.

jim hates thing board and he's made sure the drones controlling it keep it from ever rising again because he believes maybe rightfully so as a magnet for pedos, i.e. bad for his overall business model.

problem is, the business model is a failure. board creation was an innovative concept, but like many innovative concepts, unfortunately, it never really caught on…it failed. there was a bump after the 4chan gg exodus, but hotwheels fucked that up with his inept autism and basic hatred of the userbase

tl;dr keeping Holla Forums in a terrible state in intentional. they only board jim cares about is Holla Forums which is the only board keeping his shitty site alive…for now

He's an autist and a faggot but he's a benevolent autist and faggot who apparently has the boards best interest at heart and spends a lot of time shitposting. Those were pretty much all the qualifications that dys had and he was pretty good.

dys was the biggest contributor to the overall decline of this board and its userbase.
pls kys

Anime faggots have a hard on for him for some reason.

NO EVIDENCE
O

E
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Holla Forums is the worst board on the site, at least Holla Forums actually has good mods, this place is just shit now, fuck mods.

Please tell me at least that cunt finally left.

This.
Make avatar fag new BO.

Lol

The top boards' moderation is shit. I can say I like Holla Forums (Beyonder) and /cow/ and their moderation styles, at least.

Stop samefagging. No one wants you for mod you datamining spammer.

This.
Boards 2-4 are all shit.

Nigger that's not me, but I'd rather have fucking Moot or Hirocucky be mod before the current ones.

how many mods does Holla Forums even have?

How? Do you even remember Zuljin?

Not that guy, but Zuljin got the boot immediately after he fucked with the settings. Dysnomia's been free to do whatever he wants with the board since he got it, and yes, Newfag is dysnomia.

even though it's pretty likely newfag is him, do you have any proof?

Alright, so dys obviously wasn't the worst bo. He inherited board with gradually declining posts, users and moral and that pretty much continued at the same pace, maybe slightly abated.
This board has absolutely gone down the shitter since newfag has been in charge. In particular ineffective changes that resulted in worse spam.

Newfag=dys is clearly a meme

Newfag is dysnomia. Lurk more newfag

When did we get mods?
How can you tell we have them, let alone what mood they are in?
AFAIK, all we have is a mentally short-circuiting BO, not mods.

he really is though, only dysnomia would fuck with the css this often.

I think he means volunteers

no, i meant mods

I would take anyone over the current BO and janitors, dude.

how do we know you're the actual person who originally wanted to do it?

more or less this