PEDO UPRISING WHEN?

PEDO UPRISING WHEN?

First you guys have to rise out of your chairs.

Interesting

Soon very soon.

Right after all the 4chan scum that have taken over and ruined this board have gone.
In other words, OP…never.

Are you that same guy on Holla Forums who always tries to argue pedophilia isn't degenerate and actually alpha?

If you think that is even possible then you are retarded. Pedophiles are reviled, and will never be able to make any change from the bottom up. If you really want power you need to do it from the top down. A downcreeping instead of an uprising. Get into positions of power, and make tiny increments of influence. Inches at a time too small for people to really notice or complain about.

It happened. They won

Not the other poster/s, and not a pedophile, but pedophiles have been on Holla Forums (and imageboards in general) for longer than I have. Go be newfags someplace else.

Nope.

Stop lying. No wonder you like that flat chested little girl. YOU'RE A PEDO

It has to be timed carefully. It can't look like Trump supports it, but the Democrats can't be allowed to take credit for it, or we will end up with another Obama - or worse. I do hope that people who know what they are doing are managing these things. Somehow.

Its ok. I wont report you to hansen.

PEDOPHILIA IS A CRIME
STOP BEING A PEDOPHILE

please make one of jim

All of you are idiots.