Some misc babe pics I recently saved. Contribute I guess

Some misc babe pics I recently saved. Contribute I guess.

nice grandma's, I guess

cuck

2nd one looks familiar…

what you think

I like it, post moar.

post all you have

I got about 44 pics, shes my ex, cheated on me, then tried to convince me she did no wrong

A true butter face.
I guess you get what you can get.

What the fuck is wrong with her, is she inbred?

she just has small facial features. she looks ok and the rest of her is very nice. why trash her?

I agree the rest of her is alright, she has the body of a 13 year old.

damn straight. it figures repressed fags here would reject something that nice

So how old is she user?

she is 23, basically she had a bone marrow transplant when she was young and it stunted her growth

only doing this because of her cheating on me then trying to say she did no wrong and that it was all my fault

Do you still love her, user?

you fucking kidding me, id do anything to have her back but she absolutely refuses

Leave it alone then, it's her loss.

Anyway it sounds to me like you dodged a bullet, her health is unstable and so is her mind, from the sounds of it.

unno tbh I mean i could do what ever I wanted to her and she just did it, im just more or less pissed off I spent 5 years with her and she turned around and did that

How many times did you nut inside her, user? She has a cute pussy, I bet it was pretty tight and wet.

I honestly lost count at like 75, and ya it was always tight and it got wet easily

Huh, the more I look at her the less totally unattractive I find her face. I mean, she's no looker by any means, but there is a bit of cuteness there, I suppose. It'd be different for you, who actually loved her. I could see that being a bit of a heartbreak, honestly.

I am sorry for your loss.

Just because you spent 5 years doesn't mean shit. You need to stop being a bitch and leave her alone. Completely agree with
Plus, I don't know why no one else had mentioned it, but she's objectively ugly.
COME ON

Unno m8, this was my one before her

Keep posting the other one

lol ya she was a tad bit physco and dumb as fuck and her puss was loose as all hell

That's a good pose, any with the soles of her feet?

naw i got none of her feet sorry m8

Just continue posting. These are gold.

alright m8

Lad you know you can post 5 images in one post, right?

god damn man. you fucked up losing her. looks like you didn't even penetrate that ass even once. what a faggot!!!

shit didnt know m8

na i got that ass it just doesnt lose its shape

She's cute af I'd love to work her over hard

Nice, do you have any videos of you fucking her?

post pics of you nailing her ass.

did she go ass to mouth easily?

I used her a lot, can blow loads inside her and she dont seems to conceive

sadly i dont, but i can try for some

This is implying you are still fucking her! Is this the case? Ask her for some breakup sex and record it.

I actually got none of her taking it in the ass, she was really self conscious about anal

you should look past the psycho and keep using her while her body is looking so good. she looks eager to please as well so why cut her loose

She cut him lose, user.

I didnt have a choice, when she cheated on me i snapped and asked wtf m8 why did you do it then she said i was blowing it out of purportion and left me so iirc she did it on purpose

that sucks man

It might be for the best if you think about it.

If you stayed together and had children, they might have inherited some bad genes from her.

That face is not pretty. Not even cute. Almost paper bag worthy. There's no nice way to say it, but it's true.

BUT! An of-age girl who has a body and a tender little cunny like a 12 year old is worth her weight in gold.

One who will fuck when she's told to fuck is worth her weight in platinum.

So I'm sorry for your loss. She's a notable cumdumpster.

You really wanted kids with her, then?

You must really be hurting.

fucking christ she is ugly
How the fuck could anyone fall in love with that ugly thing? And how the fuck does a bitch that ugly find a man to cheat with?

There are always desperate anons with low standards. I'd fuck the shit out of her simply for that 13yo body.

A man can't always find a willing woman, but a woman can always find a willing man. It's the nature of human sexuality.

How fucking ugly are you that these are the best women you've managed to pull? Someone on /r9k/ could do better than this if they managed to actually talk to someone.

The first one looks like a kike

Why did it take this long for anyone other than me to acknowledge that she's ugly as sin? Even with the lights off it would be like fucking a reverse mermaid.
I mean if I were sitting down for lunch at a restaurant with her, I'd look across the table not being able to take my mind off the fact that I'm with the ugliest girl in the room. Hell even lots of young fat girls are at least pretty in the face and have plump titties to make up for it. All this kid (because I doubt her legality) has is the body of a child which would get boring fast.

why live?

She looks like the purple shirt girl from Bob's burgers

Are you still plowing her, farmer brown

there's no purple shirt girl in Bob's Burgers

Yea, his daughter. Unless it was a blue shirt. I haven't seen that show since it aired the first month

What is up with the 2nd ones tits? It looks fake as shit

I can't deal with the fact that this thing can get laid and I can't. I mean I might be ugly but I'm not nearly this fucked up. Girls have it too easy. I bet she didn't even have to try. I bet some loser actually had to ask her, and all she did was say yes. And feminists say men are privileged. I'm gonna go kill myself.

more of your dick in her