POST YOUR HUSBANDOS

POST YOUR HUSBANDOS

nice taste

le wacky flappy arm man from funnyman show

Not gay but I like this guy.

I can change him.

First one is for you.

For the actual thread topic, I'm going to go with Clark Kent.

I know that he gets overlooked a lot because of that whole Superman thing, but he's an easygoing guy that isn't afraid to smile at a stranger, and when he calls you friend, he really means it. His job is steady, he easily lives within his means, and he'll always have a story to tell when he comes home a little late.

You are only the second worst type of person ever. The first deserve no sympathy.

Griffith apologists

Griffith apologists make me physically ill. He's one of the best examples of tipping the "Ends Justify The Means" scale way over the acceptable margin of error, but there are still idiots that think it's okay to have an ever increasing number of Means as long as you keep moving the Ends goalposts.

Also the fact that Griffith Apologists tend to be into NTR, which also makes my skin crawl.

oh are we going down that road?

This sly motherfucker right here.
He's cool, dependable, and virtuous.

Like there's any shortage of those nowadays.

patrician taste

I prefer Supes himself, but nice taste.

so you too read spinnerette?

i liked deadpool when he was a drunk angst-ridden anti hero, before he became reddit the character

Is the official Rule #34 out yet?

bumping with best husbando: the venom symbiote.
Not venom, not Flash, just the venom symbiote.
and no it's not because of the benefits

Scott is my comic husbando, but Steve is my MCU husbando

Cyclopsfags are worse than Griffithfags

genesis

Cyclops didn't kill everyone in a ritualistic sacrifice to become a god. Not for lack of trying when Bendis took the reigns but still.

He tried his damned hardest when phoenix came back

What's his whole story?

Hence when I mentioned Bendis. Least you could blame the Phoenix and the stress of everything he's gone through to justify his actions just a little bit there. Griffith just mercilessly sacrificed his loyal comrades to hordes of demons and monstrosities because 'muh dream'.

Being a retard isn't a justification for being unable to do anything right.

long story short, he's a shota clone of apocalypse fantomex raised to be a hero

Sounds like an interesting concept. Are his comics any good?

no, most are borderline bad, others are mediocre. i husbando him mainly cause he's a very powerful qt that wants to be a good guy, but is also very afraid of becoming apocalypse. which has already happened, and was promptly undone.