Help me get laid

Hello user(s).

I am a TFL who usually browses /r9k/ and /v9k/. However today I come to Holla Forums to ask for advice. I am currently chatting with a fair maiden online. She told me that she smokes pot. I then told her that I am not into weed. She has responded asking me if I am going to have a problem with her smoking weed. Is this a shit test? Does she want me to tell her to stop being a degenerate(not in those words of course). How should I respond. I don't have a problem with her smoking weed. I can't afford to have high standards. We have a lot in common and I don't want to fuck this up. Pic unrelated.

you want to bed this wench? then be a man and answer her as you truly want to instead of being a wussy and getting the "correct" answer you think she wants to hear from us.

Stop going to fucking Holla Forums and thinking like them would be a start. If you don't have a problem with it then just say that you don't have a problem with it. Weed has spread like a fucking wildfire and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about that. Keep your cool and put up with her smoking and don't touch that shit even if she offers it to you, make up some bullshit why you can't smoke or just flat out say you don't like it.

Don't bother with women that are into addictive substances. They're a waste of time.

No women on the internet.

Only Americans are fucking retarded and weak enough to get addicted to something as tame as weed.

Why should I not try it if she offers? Is it really that destructive to morals?

What is this ebin new meme?

t. yuropoor weed addict

natasha has cute face and sweet talks great, but shes kinda chubby and her tits r quite saggy and that annoys me

whats this? Even jewer h3h3?

Seems to me you must not like due to reasons but don't try to impress her if you do decide to try it. But no, it's not destructive at all if you're not underage.

It's Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin.

Wow that's Natasha Nice. I had know idea that was her, thanks.

Mate saggy tits are goat as long as they have a good shape, which she has. It's like she has a young face and an older woman's body. It's a really erotic tbh.

i stand by what i wrote. Fuller wouldve been better.
Its "i had no idea" and what goat?

Smoke weed, stop being pussy.

Holla Forums here , I'm fucking stoned you cocksucker.

Smoke more weed nigger. You now want to free your brown pets and elect jews into power over >MUH WEED
weedcucks are always the most pathetic posters

imo the op should do it. treat it like shadowrun, keep some things hidden close at heart, but don't fuck it up. Do you have a way to stay in contact? If op doesn't have a facebook just use phones. Also do you have a place to do it at? If you still live with your mom you might need to ask a friend to borrow their room for a night or something. pic unrelated, i just like to add fun pictures when i post.

It's wigger-speak for greatest of all time. You should be glad that you didn't know and sad that, now, you do.

How do you meet girls online?

be a normie

Well falling for the zodiac meme has led me to this fair maiden. If she and I didn't have compatible signs I would not have bothered to reach out to her. Zodiac signs are not an exact science, like if she thinks your below her or whatever you will have no chance with her. Like my high school crush and I are extremely compatible signs, but she doesn't think highly of me. Zodiac compatibilty is mainly about whether or not your personalities can stand to be around each other. ie you both want the same things out of life. At least thats my understanding.

Every statement you made and every question you asked before the above question is totally lost on me. You sound incoherent.

We don't need a place to make love any time soon. We will wait until marriage.

ill forget

No, I mean where on the internet did you meet a girl?

op, she wants to be an alpha and take charge

forbid her from smoking weed, it'll make her panties wet

I agree with this, OP just tell her what you want to tell her, she ultimately wants a man to replace her need for weed with a need for her man.

OP, fffs, don't listening to these morons telling you to forbid her from anything. Women have the mentality of children, what happens when you tell a child they can't do something? They do it anyway. What you need to do is convince her not to do it. When she asks you if something is a problem, ask her why she feels she needs to do it in the first place. CONVINCE THE DUMB SLUT otherwise she'll laugh you off and continue with her shit habits.

/thread

Smoke it with her, it's an aphrodisiac and that is how you will get laid.