ITT: Post Capitalist Kino

With TruthSeeker gone, there's nothing stopping us capitalists from taking over this board and exploiting it for money! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

JEW

this is a stupid strawman. people are greedy no matter what political or economic system they're in. the reason a free market is best is because it forces people to do something that's useful to others in order to satisfy that greed.

checked also obligatory

how would you know? there never was one so far

May I suggest that (((we))) invest the profits in Blizzard Entertainment stocks?

logic > empirical evidence

my dick >your anus

typical leftypol

Jewish arguments aren't valid.

shit film tbh

see

Only logical answer.

Manages to be a great film while showing the dual modern evils of capital + religion.

Jordan Belfort is a digusting Jewish criminal. That movie is glorifying criminal behavior.

Up to a point. We are at the point where the greed is destroying America. Wall Street is an example or the health care monopolies forcing people to pay them money by law.

created by government interference. in a free market, there can be no monopolies unless everyone chooses to only buy from one seller.

I repeat: people are greedy. this is not in any way dependent on any system, it is a part of human nature.

Capitalists are just as bad as commies, both lack a loyality to the people, putting either ideology or profit before the well being of the nation. Both enable the same Jewish hyenas to loot the wealth of a people. Both are parasites.

The problems aren't systems of government, it's running society through economics and the idea of only doing shit with the intent of receiving rewards.

so you're saying we need to change human nature?

good luck with that

I'm not a centrist, there are more to politics than leftist (((progressivism))) and blind worship of Mammon.

Oh I'm well aware of what a pipe dream it is, but until it happens we'll continue to have these silly situations.

Ghostbusters.
A group of brilliant innovators get kicked out academia for having the wrong beliefs, only to triumph in the free market.

not really, once you brake anything down to it's base elements it always comes down to black/white ,life/death ,good/evil and 0/1 ; the rest is just jargonism and jew tricks to complicate things to serve their own ends and secure their ass in a comfy position

and collectivists like you are 10x worse

Quality kino, with a stronk womyn too.

Even more quality capitalist kino

What a shit political map.

What did he mean by this?

That's what they want you to think to keep people under the spell of the multinationals, kike bankers and the other parasites that are profiteering from a weak social order and disunity.

this is the best political compass

He fucked the priest who thought he was fucking the oil guy.

I VANT MY

OPERA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUSE!!!!!!

holy shit what a weak cuckling

elaborate

indoctrinated drones insist that the two choices presented to lead the spectacle of state capitalism are the only two choices possible
the system was made to be broken, not that fucking difficult to grasp