(((They))) Who Shall Not Be Named

Since the US government refuses to ever declassify any mention of Mossad and Israel, I propose the popularization of a new racial slur. If it spreads to the masses, then maybe people will automatically affiliate blacked out text with the Jew.

Or something better?

I came to 8/pol/ with this idea first, because you guys make the dankest memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/17/the-saudis-did-911
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82109895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about we keep using kikes and money lenders.

because memes.

for text we alrready have ((())), during combersations you can just rub your hands while saying "them"
but yeah finding more ways to point the finger at (((them))) is a good idea

Come to think of it, has the word "dindu" become mainstream yet?
You can't call a nog "nigger" in public with out riscking a chimp out, but it would be funny if the word "dindu" became the new nigger

bump. doing this now.

Just get this shit flowing through Twatter and it'll spread out through cities and such in no time.

There's no shortage of good names to call them:

Oven dodgers, yiddiots, zogs, german candles, hebes, barcodes, and of course (((jews)))

Just tossing an idea out there. The recent 9-11 report has left me wanting.

My vpn disconnected. Maybe new ID

Well done lad, I think it could work.

It's pretty good, any idea for a raid ? We need butthurt to make the meme juice flow. We need to make a mess out of somebody that's somehow famous and jewish and then link to the mostly declassified papers.

Off by one, sad.

I think I'll start doing that now. Not bad, OP.

Oh I just got an idea, we could get the [REDACTED] hashtag trending and censor the yarmulke on some random pics of jews, what do you think ?

This is the weirdest and shittiest slide thread I've ever seen.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Nice try faggot.

Dindu is very successful. I've seen it used on other forums I frequent. Kek I've seen blacks use it.

With any luck kikes will be eager to [REDACT] themselves, much like how eager they were to give themselves the echo on Twitter.

I appreciate the suggestions.

I like it. It's points the fingers right at kikes without adding new meaning like NWO or TPTB does. It says, "controlling elite" and "its no mystery who they are you just cannot say it" together at one time.

Roll with it

Post pics of kikes and I'll censor the yarmulkes and the star pendant if they have any.

(((redacted)))

this is a good alternative for text memes,
cencoring with a black line is better, but unfortunately keyboards and most sites don't come with a function that allow's you to do so

Using (((redacted))) instead allows for casual normies to use the meme faster and easyer

Like this?

I jest. I have to start work now. But I'm grateful to see the idea seems well-received.

See this post:

Well they're (((christians))) not [REDACTED] so they're not exactly involved in 9/11.

Going to start working on it, but if you have something more neutral rather than related to mass immigration I think it would work better. This would just set the normalfag alarm and they won't care anymore. IMO it should happen in that order :

1/ Start the meme (Twitter hashtag, Tumblr timed raid on popular fanfictions)
2/ Huge butthurt
3/ Oh look the same people push mass immigration
4/ Even bigger butthurt

Should I censor the star of david as well ?

Just save that particular picture for later.
We'll have to gather images of these people to make a version without the stars.

Great idea OP

So that's true, but [REDACTEDs] or something like it is fresh and relevant. This is important because as you guys saw with (((hugs))), the mainstream media fell all over itself to report on the echo. They haven't bothered with any of the old slurs because they are old. The media is so fucking stupid that if [REDACTEDs] ever gained traction on social media, they would report on it and signal boost massively, making people ask why in the first place we call them [REDACTEDs], leading to people looking into the 9/11 (((shenanigans))).

Very clever OP.

Eat dogshit and die faggot.

This, if it gets popular here and we spread it, [REDACTED] will oy vey about it again on social media and it will be spread further.

Gas the [REDACTED], race war now.

Put it in spoilers for a better look.

I've been using (((REDACTED))) on half/pol/. Trying to get fpbp with it.

That's a great idea. Does Twitter support spoiler-like text? Or is there some HTML code we can use so that instead of (((Goldberg))) we can write Goldberg ?

Kazarian Gangsters

Kazarian Gangsters, oriental [REDRACTED]

■■■■

alt 254

double funny because kikes also worship black cubes like their muzzie semite cousins.

■■■■ = jews, 4 letters

The ■■■■ did 9/11

■■■■ sponser ISIS

6 more million ■■■■ are being prepped for the oven

Even ■■■■ will know what that means

Where were all the ■■■■ during the nice attack

I samefagged a few post but scored this palindromic get and a good new memeable idea.

■■■■

how to unicode ■
hold alt then on the numpad hit 2 5 4 then let go of alt

■■■■
Bump
■■■■

checked
keked
but use alt 219 ████ it works

remember it's not just the jews
it's everyone who enables and supports them

thanks, that's what I was looking for but didn't find it

we should run with this and make some oc and OPs

copy paste works on █ too, so it's easy to just tap ctrl+v any time you need to name the ████

(((REDACTED)))

Free bump.

Also remember to censor noses like op

When it comes to the 28 pages of the 9/11 report, what's unredacted shows that the House of Saud was behind the attacks. One of their princesses was directly paying the handler of two of the hijackers, getting them apartments and enrolled in flight school.

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/07/17/the-saudis-did-911

Not a bad idea, but memes should happen organically you can't force them.

the problem with censoring is CENSORED

says the pokemon GO player

Like it, going to do this.

kek agrees the ████ will out themselves with this meme

████ did 9/11
████ fund ISIS

later on twatter

Yeah, like Freemasons

████
BUMP
████

████ did 9/11

████ fund ISIS

(((Duel-citizens)))

ÛÛÛÛ did 9/11
þþþþ fund ISIS

Nice trips but my marine pepe is better.

It doesn't mater, most of this forum hates "muh PR".

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! OP you just saved our brothers in the EU. Germany is raiding their own patriots and putting them in jail for naming the [REDACTED]. They can now name those dirty [REDACTED] and still be free.

The fire rises

Agreed this is pretty great, always have to watch my words when talking about [REDACTED]

Maybe it will contribute to the cheapening and eventual removal of censorship laws in EU. Give them what they want - make them eat their demands.

[REDACTED]
(((redacted)))
■■■■
████

This is cute, but I actually don't like this idea, the reason being is that its borderline self censorship. I was never a fan of muh pr, and parentheses do the job already.

Paranthesis make it overt. This makes it subtle. Someone normalfag reading a bunch of paranthesis can dismiss it immediately as anti-semitic. Someone reading a bunch of REDACTED has to put the pieces together.
When one thinks it through themselves it has quite a different effect, for they actually have to think.

^ This.

████ will know exactly who we mean right away, but the ████ will be unable to name themselves.

I like it.

[REDACTED] will probably link you to SCP.

I rather like this idea. Have a bump

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82109895

(((They're))) trying to compromise it on half/pol/.

lol the ████ are not creative at all. They steal our ideas and make them backwards. This isn't about Islam or Saudis, their names were all over the 9/11 28 pages. This is because the ████ that were not spoke about by Obama.

you don't own nothing GOYIM

Sure, that doesn't reinforce holohoax lies at all.

Let's just call them lampshades and soaps while we're at it, and geyser watchers.

This level of autism scares normies away because they actually believe liars like Elie Wiesel and think the Shoah Foundation testimonies are true because "hurr durr why would they lie".

Just call them what they are, jews, and watch them recoil. This is how we gradually normalize talking about them, and what they do.

Don't give in to the narrative. The jews did this, and the jews did that. It's that simple.

The triple parenthesis are pretty good too, because they don't carry with them the propagandized emotional programming that holyhoax affirming names do. That's what you want to avoid.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Not a single jew died in a gas chamber. Say it with a straight face and back up your claims. It's not like it's hard to debunk the holohoax.

bump

fuck [REDACTED]

This is a great idea as other anons have pointed out.
It piques normies curiosity just enough for some to look further.

This is some sneaky persuasion you got going here OP!

You'll have to censor their noses too.

I half expect to be accused of shilling for this, but use your heads guys.

The parentheses meme was bad enough, in that we're outing ourselves. The NSA and whatever other organizations are listening can't just put out a blanket scan for the word 'jew,' however with a little tweaking in their search engine they can specifically track those posting triple parentheses.

Now we're talking about using some weird unicode character from alt-219? For one, while even the parentheses helped the cause in that it served to out Jewish authors/shills, I don't understand the end game with this redacted shit.

Simply put, it's bad memetic warfare. We can do better.

Their risk systems are phrase:density based.

Basically if an "identity" (with many associated "accounts" - GMail, Hotmail, Twitter…) has a high (((phrase-list))) density in all accumulated (POST'ed AND GET'ted material), that identity has a "higher-dangerous-to-(((REDACTED)))-score".

Those who POST'ed (and score) more are vocal, active. Those who GET'ted (and score) more are passive, receptive. Thus allowing another easy dimension to personality profiling.

Those Identities who scored high on all except for only ONE ACCOUNT (e.g. Work) have exposed an exploitable "fracture point" (character assassination within that group).

The parentheses meme is the best redpilling meme in years, and our enemies use it proudly as well (to their own detriment).

I don't agree with any of the variations of the meme proposed, which have been pushed here a million times. But to not recognize how amazing the parenthesis meme has been for us…?

It doesn't help NSA or whatever that much, they are already tracking you across sites frankly the NSA's job is mass surveillance and things like ensuring that technology standards are weakened enough for mass exploitation

It doesn't matter
[Redacted] looks like it'll work well not just to have another name for Ezra and Co but to expose 9/11

I use echo ((())) for Jewish names. And I use [redacted] for Israel and Mossad.

i like it

It's about time Holla Forums created some new content.

Well done, hopefully the [REACTEES] don't catch on.

Fuck me, I meant [Redactess]