What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

He had a career?

/thread

Waiting to see if Holla Forums will use drones to steal his new flag.

I would replace it with a Zeon Flag.

he's gonna marry Ziegler and start doing more weird videos with her

I don't why they aren't driving him insane (or more insane as it were) by attaching a pepe flag to drones and flying them over that farm, maybe even put a speaker on the thing to play Shadilay late at night.

I would wager he would dress in leather and turn his house into a dungeon.

The oven

XDDDD

a rope

From what I hear, he's physically protecting the new flag in the house he's staying in with a knife.

Dude has actually become the rob cantor song, minus the cannibalism. He is down south though, so that's a good possibility.

BLACKED.com

jej
e
j

Hopefully planting his flag on a military base so I can see what autistic lengths anons are willing to go to in order to steal it.

Some soldier is just gonna take it down and hand it over to Holla Forums. Who, other than Holla Forums, wouldn't hate a privileged, slimy kike like Shia?

an hero

This is a purely hypothetical thought, but assuming Shia actually gained permission to fly his flag then that means he probably had a full bird colonel at the very least sign off on it, which in turn would mean any soldier caught fucking with it would get the shaft and balls for violating a high ranking officer's orders to fly the flag.

Someone would steal it just to give the finger to the Affirmative Action cunt/nigger/spic/mudshit/faggot hire besmirching the uniform by simply existing in it.

as opposed to…?

Yeah, but I'm sure with some political shit like this there'd be guard duty specifically to stop someone from fucking with it.

Full birds are one rank below being generals (captains are full birds just below admirals if we're talking navy).
They can make your life shit without batting an eye if you piss them off.

suicide. he will just do it

No damn way they will fly some stupid protest flag over a US base that INSULTS THEIR TOP LEADER AKA THE COMMANDER IN CHEIF. They already had investigations for solders flying pro Trump flags. There is no way that can happen.

We live in a liberal's world, where anything they do is okay, even if it clearly shouldn't be done.

Guard a flagpole in the middle of nowhere like a crazy bum.

open pedophilia

wtf i love shia now

I dont think he has one, but it doesnt matter because he is rich

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on after match of snatching the flag?

How shia reacted?

he did that pedo music video over a year ago

The maga hat was removed and the stream ended nobody knows what happened after. Will have to wait for season 4 to find out.

"The rich… You know why they're so odd? cuz they can afford to be." - Alexander Knox

No shit they won't insult their own commander in chief, did you miss "this is purely a hypothetical thought" part?

B L A C K E D