So we can all admit kaijukino has officially blown capeshit out of the water, yes?

So we can all admit kaijukino has officially blown capeshit out of the water, yes?

Fuck you

Nigger

Shit movie, try again.

NO. Skull Island sucked dicks.

we still haven't got the Universal Monsters universe films. that'll be the kino to shit all over capeshit.

This won't ever be a thing tbh

Also I unironically want to see the new Mummy

godzilla vs king kong in 2020. Avengers 3 and JUSTice league will be done by then and monsterkino will take over.

This movie is absolutely dogshit though hiddleston and larson are fucking terrible, the script is fucking shit

no user, disney's power will triple by then, and they will buy back fantastic four from fox and then reboot the entire mcu.

®

Yes, fuck capeshit with a rusty dick of some hobo from New Jersey covered in barbed wire and sulfuric acid.

Not only was Kong kaijukino, it was also Vietnamkino.

I heard the last movie was Kong vs Godzilla. Did they plan anything after that?

I hope not. The worst thing you can do for a movie these days is turn it into redundant cash grabs that wear down the story. Like they do for Marvel.

It surpasses Apocalypse Now

I guess thats for the best then.

Did It ain't me start playing?

No just a bunch of VEEEETNUM music (including Run through the Jungle).

Wish It Ain't Me would play when Kong appeared though.

Not even once.

Stoo

Stop

Finally watched it today. Was pretty fun for what it was though Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston were meh characters. Surprisingly, John C Reily was good and I ended up liking his character. Felt bad for Chapman, he never got to tell Billy he wanted to come home. Aside from the obvious Apocalypse now references with the style does anyone here feel like this was kind of a Into the Heart of Darkness type of story? Or at least with Col. Packard who lost his shit. I somewhat feel for the guy.

There were too many characters for those two to get any real development. An easy solution would have been to minimize the role of the soldiers and leave them as background pieces, but the Col was also a major storyline. It may have then been best to focus on the soldiers and let the scientist fuck off. That one guy who had a son would have been a more interesting protagonist than either Larson or Hiddleston. He would have contrasted much better with Jackson too. Larson and Hiddleston could then be moved from the 70s to the 20xxs. You just either have them stuck on that island for a few decades or they get introduced at a later time.

The Kong scenes were great, but there was an issue with the human element of the movie. There were too many characters and two different camps that didn't get enough development. Reily was amazing and played his part well. I will add that he worked better with the soldiers and the colonel than he did with the merc and photographer. They really should have focused on the conflict within the ranks of the soldiers and kept the scientist in the background. Hiddleston and Larson were wasted.