ITT: we post food that we have made

ITT: we post food that we have made.

bullshit

what are those black things on top of the bun?

onions. it is an onion bun. i am making this burger again tonight, but going to split the pound of beef into five patties instead of four

here's another one i made. i call it

beef circle and chicken

Can you please tell us how you made that chesse and meat?

hotdog bits sub

enjoy ur diabetes lol

no, I mean the little black things

fucken noice

you didn't made that faggot! That pic is months old.

probably poppy seeds

who do you think keeps posting it, faggot?

I MADE THIS

American and cheddar cheese sandwich

That looks god awful

Kill yourself

BARF>>6768218

That looks god awful

So does no one else here cook every day then?

What is this yellow sauce and why is there no cheese or vegetables?

it's american cheese. here's another burger i made that with veg

I've replied to these before. I don't think I've taken pictures of much new stuff since last time, though.

This one would require some explanation.

how much do you weight and what's your job, you fucking fat fuck faggot?

i weigh 250 lbs and i am a software engineer

What the fuck is that

it's a burger

jesus lol i didn't ask for psychological torture. stop being a retarded 'murican and get /fit/ you fucking kike.

i am /fit/. check out this bicep

YUM!

op here. i am also a member of the kkk and proud trump supporter

hey faggot, get in a fucking gym and get a coach. also, clear out your exif or i'll fucking dox you.

groid plz you don't even have enough info in that to find out who i am

Then why are you eating so much Mexican food and posting degenerate images of yourself on the internet?

as a white supremacist, i enjoy appropriating the food of other cultures. i take their culinary concepts and reform them into a proper murican adaptation

im not embarrassed

alright geiz i am tired of posting food. let's turn this into a passable tranny bread

gosh you're fucking disgusting. i imagine you oozing with cooking oil, molten lard and disgusting anguish bodily fluids. i know, deep down inside your stomach, and i know it's fucking deep, you are alone and feel the utter shittiness of your person. as your figure's aura emits nothing but melancholy and desperate cries for more fucking horse-shit filled rotten burritos, i know you contemplate suicide on the daily, on the fucking daily, because consuming that much poisonous stale dog shit, really fucks with your brain. the day you kick the feeding tube and throw the strap-on feeding bucket then kick the chair, is the day i achieve happiness. get fucked and die alone you sack of bloated shit.

Hey, what's the kkk slogan? the one that extended into a poem?

(me)
pls answer this please

wew, that's pretty fucking gay

Absolutely disgusting

its a stone luigi

you didn't make it

I have the feeling that calling weird sketchy orange slice of material, american cheese, would be just as bad as calling a bowl of air a Liberian meal.

10/10 snackage

That poor unused kitchenaid in the background weeps for the decadence it deserves.

boogers.

that's a butthole if ive ever seen one.

well, b, i think i've fucked myself for good. OP here, and i think some people have been right about me developing diabetes. not for this burger alone, but for all of the other shit i've been doing to my body.

my symptoms:

i already have nothing to live for, but, if i have da 'betes, i am thinking i'll just end it.

what's the quickest, most painless way to say goodbye to the cruel world?

btw made a dr appt for later this week. if this thread is still alive by then, i'll post an update. will probably take several days for the tests to come back, so i'll update again. in the meantime, suicide advice

What am I, a woman?

i made black beans and rice. it took 5 minutes. cannot post picture because cameras are botnet

i mean rice takes 40 minutes, but I just leave it unattended

the chicken is not done man, keep cooking unless you want rangus tomorrow.

Are you the user that made that greasy quesedilla and had your belly in the picture one time?

hello leftypol

yes, but i don't have the pic with my belly in it anymore

Cool. Hi.

actually, here's this one. hotdog bits drizzled in something or another

Oh yeah. I was thinking quesedilla but that looks familiar.

how comes your penis issn't in the picture? Is it shy? Afriad after seeing you cut up its brothers?

what's your full name?

I
Made
This