Please help oh god help

Please help I went back to my girl friends house in Poland from my home country.

Now her mother doesn't stop coming in her room ALL DAY just to move some things around a little and constantly ask if we hungry need anything but later will complain about being a maid.

Nothing we say or do can keep her from coming in constantly.

Now we can't have sex because every fucking second even quite late she comes in.

I wake up to her moving the blanket over me LIKE THE FUCK YOU COME IN TO CHECK MY BLANKETS ON ME PROPERLY? We are 20+ years old this is crazy we being treated like we 5 years old.

Her husband ( gfs father ) left because of a number of things one being prude with sex and since that many many years ago she hasn't even so much as dated someone else she doesn't have any other hobbies other then fussing over her daughter.

Now we totally want to move out but we not in situation right now to.

So what can we do in mean time how does she not understand this? This isn't normal.

Since typing this she has been in twice to move small things and once to offer juice while my pants are down hidden by blanket because we where kissing getting read for sex.

Now shes opened blinds and curtins and window it is 21:00 at night.

lel. But wtf as soon as my girl friend got up to pee she came in opened windows opened curtins its 21:00 at night we getting ready for sex now boner is kill.

If we wanted that shit open we would have opened it.

If my girl friend coughs in the night she calls from the other room "are you ok do you need something"

buy a ton of bondage gear, ask her mom to go to store for some cough drops because you guys are feeling sick, set bondage gear up

then when her mom comes home and open the door to your room, your girl is tied up and shit and screaming, "oh daddy, please whip my ass"

she will never try to go into that room again

Temping I was thinking of getting a hat tell her she cant come in when hats on door.

what if the hat needs cleaning so she takes it off to clean and suddenly it's not on the door anymore

Holy shit this is something she would actually do. Kill me.

the girlfriend would actually set the stuff up, or the mom would actually go fetch cough drops for you?

or maybe both

I think the bondage gear is unnecessary.

Just get her to give you a blowjob and tell her not to stop for any reason. When mom walks in, make eye contact with her until she leaves.

Or maybe tell her that the constant intrusion makes you uncomfortable.

Or put up the money for a motel room for one night and fuck like there's no tomorrow.

You're supposed to marry her you stupid piece of shit. If you don't marry her you are implying she is a cum dump, not someone you want to spend your life with.

Get a room in a hostel

Go out in the woods and fuck under a starlit sky and a blanket. Nature sex is top tier user, and now you got a reason to do it.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

listen OP, you need to be clear with the mother.
she's concerned but overreacting.
tell her, you're together with her daughter, you're both responsible adult and ARE going to have sex, regardless of her trying to stop you. comfort her that the daughter is fine and you guys need the privacy

this.
Or maybe, just maybe

why not just lock the door? I mean, I knew you Pollocks were dumb, but fuck. It's like you don't deserve to breed bc you're so fucking dumb.

Hey OP, have you heard of this thing? They tend to be useful for keeping people out of your room.

Stop being a bitch, you're a man right. So tell her to give you and your gf some privacy, Then start fucking your gf's brains out. Ask your gf's mother if she'd like to watch. Then have a threesome.

polacks are too poor to afford doors with keys. if they save money on cheaper doors, they can afford to buy more vodka and potatoes

MUM WANTS YOU! She wants to see you naked… she wants to see your cock… she's making the opportunities….
GO FOR IT, OP!

I would not let my daughter go to her room with any guy besides me, her grandfather, her brothers or a close male relative. I would not even allow her to sit close to any male not aforementioned, maybe I even going as far as to not allow her to sit in the same seat with the guy.

That might be why she's doing that.

did u try telling her to stop coming in? Did u tell her u need and deserve privacy?
If yes, just fuck and have her be embarrassed, once she walks in on u.

say you're going to the movies and get a hotel or something you unimaginative prick

No sex before marriage user

Just fuck her and dont give a shit about mom. Fucking beta boy

It's her fucking house, you faggot.
She's the one who has to clean the bed-sheets.

Why was she kicked out of Britain?

Are you retarded?

yes. i am retarded

/bane/post
It's the cure to everything.
Adopt CIA stance
Tell her that the sex plan you just filed for tonight lists you, your girlfriend but not her.
Tell them that the first one to make you a sandwich gets to stay in the room.

Now what's the next step in your master plan?