Carving the Turkey

30 provincial governors
47 district governors
8777 Interior Ministry staff (incl. police)
2745 judges
3000+ soldiers
103 generals and some admirals.

web.archive.org/web/20160718142723/http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-eu-hahn-idUSKCN0ZY0EA?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=578c86a504d3015cdc1f4910&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Turkey government seemed to have list of arrests prepared: EU's Hahn

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/17/erdogan-suggests-turkey-may-bring-back-death-penalty-after-failed-coup.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/351877-incirlik-airbase-search-turkey/
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/754795147414548480
archive.is/c7Io0
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/18/6000-detained-after-failed-turkish-military-coup-including-commander-us-linked-base.html
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/is-the-islamic-states-caliph-al-baghdadi-dead-again
twitter.com/rajfortyseven/status/755074433031606276
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The coup planes were harassing erdrogan during his entire flight tailing him and didn't fire. Shortly after he announced "narrowly missing" an assassination attempt before he departed for Turkey.

Most transparent political maneuver in some time.

Turkey is fucked.

Is he guy in the background shitting in a blue bucket?

so turks, like niggers, sort thier disputes on Da Court?

You wanna know how I know the coup was fake?

NO IT WAS A TROTSKYITE PLOT
PURGE THE MILITARY
t.Josef

I wonder what's next. Maybe he'll "liberate" the Turkish minority on the Greek side of Cyprus?

I remember we were talking about this in the thread when it was happening. We were watching his plane moving towards the airport on that radar website. Yet at the same time people were posting on twitter how the planes were bombing parliament again. The planes were minutes away from him, we knew. How could they not.

And Merkel wants this poor man's Hussein in the EU.
The only thing that he did manage to do is the further destabilization of Turkey and smearing it in the world.
Can't wait until some actually intelligent and "loyal" general makes an actual coup and off's this dumbfuck.
Voting is controlled revolution for a reason.

rt.com/news/351877-incirlik-airbase-search-turkey/

Well I do hate Turkey, and it makes me happy to see them suffer, but those guys are just some poor soldiers trying to save their country.

Those soldiers are secularists, they were revolting and fighting against the Islamic faction - the one supporting ISIS and the like. This is why NATO didn't intervene, as well.

It was said that many of the soldiers part of that movement didn't knew about it, I am sure that half of them voted for him too.

Saudi Arabia is (((America's))) greatest ally.

I lost the article but they actually maintained missile lock on his plane many times during the flight.

Parliament is in Ankara… Erdo plane (which wasn't official) was going to Istanbul.

How long until Erdogan proclaims himself as a caliph of the Islamic State?

I think if he manages to live another decade, he will do it.

More flights holding… #Turkey
@cencio4
twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/754795147414548480
archive.is/c7Io0

Kebaps still removing themselfs it's not over

That would mean declaring war on ISIS and we don't want that to happen now don't we?

F U C K E R D O G A N

F U C K E R D O G A N

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/18/6000-detained-after-failed-turkish-military-coup-including-commander-us-linked-base.html

The putsch attempt led to a temporary halt to air operations by the U.S.-led coalition against the Islamic State group in neighboring Syria and Iraq from Turkey's Incerlik air base, but the Pentagon said Sunday that Turkey has reopened its airspace.

noice

It really wouldn't.

Al Baghdadi (CIA asset) was cleaned from the scene a month ago.
ISIS is in free fall, and awaits a new leader to take the reigns.

I think Erdogan might honestly go as far that the officially starts integrating with the Islamic state.

Al Baghdadi is gone?

Guys the commander of the military base of 90 nukes had been arrested.

Yeah, I was kinda surprised at how little the number involved was. Plus, if these soldiers were all secularists like: and Erdogshit and his party have been accused of wanting to start a neo-Ottoman Empire, then I can see how this was planned. Erdogan probably made a honeypot.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/is-the-islamic-states-caliph-al-baghdadi-dead-again

He's "dead". Nobody really knows what happened to him, but I think he was lifted from the case and whisked away somewhere.
Al Baghdadi will pop up again, if the ISIS/Israel interest demands it.

The commander of the military base of 90 nukes has been arrested.

6,000 detained after failed Turkish military coup, including commander of US-linked base | Fox News

The putsch attempt led to a temporary halt to air operations by the U.S.-led coalition against the Islamic State group in neighboring Syria and Iraq from Turkey's Incerlik air base, but the Pentagon said Sunday that Turkey has reopened its airspace.

Base commander requested US asylum.US loyalty doubted.USAmbo-Ankara ready for talks @Vikram_Sood

twitter.com/rajfortyseven/status/755074433031606276

The nukes are in US hands, the part of the base where the nukes are is for all intents and purposes US soil.

How fresh is that WEBM?

I don't quite understand this, why would the roach kings opposition launch a "coup", supposedly orchestrated by the roach king himself, only to end up with possible death sentence.

Some Erdogan loyalists inside the military launch an 'attack' on Erdogan while he's away (to make 100% sure he doesn't die in the crossfire). Erdogan can now purge the military. This is what likely happened.

And media shills to hell and back for his glory. How he's such a virtuous man that even after all this is able to aim for reason and understanding under these stressful situations. Etc etc.
Wait for America (NATO) to establish strict military control and a lot of forces, which now conveniently is between Russia and Syria. We don't want IS to lose too quick, do we..

So what's the latest on all this? Is Erdogan back in Ankara?

I think the West is just trying to wage a low key war against Erdogan without triggering the raging barbarians.

They got tricked. I even watched the head of the EU commision just say that it's suspicious that they already had lists with the names of all the "traitors" that they are now arresting

Estrogen most definitely knew of a coup festering within the military for awhile, just didn't know who/where. Coup planners probably got compromised before their plans where all together and prematurely initiated the coup. They needed Estrogen alive to transfer power to them, since they didn't have the overall backing of the rest of the military. Estrogen probably called their bluff, refused to surrender knowing they couldn't kill him, then amassed his roach hordes.

However, Estrogen is probably using this as an excuse to purge whoever he suspects is disloyal to him, pin the blame on the US so he can cover his pivot towards Russia. However, Sultan Roach could trigger a civil war within his own country if he goes full retard. Which he probably will.