Non-shitty dating site

How would you design the perfect dating site? The goal is to help lonely people find healthy and lasting relationships that have a high chance of ending with stable marriage. This needn't be an explicit rule of the site but it is how your success is measured.

How would you design the site to avoid the same pitfalls that make existing dating sites/apps shit?

Step 1. Elimate female suffrage
Step 2. No welfare or government money to single women or single mothers
Step 3. Arrest CEO's and bring jobs back to America
Step 4. The problem is now fixed.

I meant with options available to the average web developer, not if you were king of the universe.

Eastern Europe or try to find a homeless girl who is 16.

Just sell vr + waifu apps, 100% success rate no false advertising.

How would you build such a site without the inherent pitfalls of datamining?

You couldn't, all websites are inherently vulnerable to datamining just like your post here

Guys, I was thinking like, limit how many times people can be messaged per day and shit. Not this social engineering stuff.

A non shitty dating site is one that makes the most money possible not relationships.

They're almost all owned by advertising companies and the hundreds of surveys users fill out have no intention of helping them to find a more suitable mate but customers for that data. Dating sites only exist to collect data on users and have been greatly superseded by social media sites.

With 'hook up' apps they cut right to chase, those track your location all day everyday and is used in conjunction with social media. And of course there's glowing reviews in the bought off press about how the young average looking author had incredible sex with a complete stranger by just downloading an app. Dating sites can't compete with that and eventually the type of women or men the user likes looking at will be rendered in custom made just in time advertisements using that data when and where it's most suitable.

Your metric for measuring success doesn't make any sense for this kind of business.

Have you tried the pozzedRoasties app OP?

This is how I can tell you're autistic.
This is how I can tell you're single.

Okay, off the top of my head I'll suggest a premise for my ideal dating site.

Website with pay wall for one year with up to 52 matches, no advertisement or data pimping. After short period, you are vetted and accepted or declined and asked for payment. After that you are given a single match selected by an employee of the website based upon your initial survey, which you must give over the phone to employee. Employee is guided by simple algorithm, including distance, age, race and employee is in-the-loop mostly for common sense and redundancy in process.

Every week there after you are sent a match, and they you and only you. There is no instant messaging, you must make video calls. A few pictures and a paragraph with information on you and when you should be available for video calls. Including any information on how to be reached outside of the site is not allowed in profile text. Your profile can only be changed at end of week period and re-submitted for review.

This may seem asinine to prevent people from giving their Kik account name in their profile but in reality, it forces you to verbally talk to the person BEFORE texting or messaging them. The result of this would be having a site that gives results more similar to that of people who met in person first and possibly agreed to exchange information. The way in which most dating sites work is the opposite, where people are giving large numbers of perspective matches and allowed to IM them all simultaneously.

During the process of the site employee finding your new match, they also check your profile bio before connecting matches. This is to avoid messaging through profile text paragraph. So, you will be asked at the end of your seven day period if you want to re-post your profile with any changes (like city or proximity preferences). Are you sure? Ok. Then it is re-posted and you are given a new match. It is encouraged for customers to maintain a single account and to communicate with one person at a time. If at any point you wish to deactivate your account you are welcome to do so.

people with shitty internet connection, microphones and webcams would be at a disadvantage adding a de facto way of further vetting poor and or dumb people

Good idea, but that's also an attempt at social engineering, and I suspect females wouldn't find such a thing desirable.

You need to start from the basics, you can't expect to come out with an amazing algorithm from scratch.

It's like wanting to make a mega pop hit, there are guides for how to make pop songs and they're really simple, but you'll need years of experience.

Having used OK Cupid, one thing I would do is get rid of the "man/woman/gender-nonbinary/queer/bicurious/squirrelkin" shit, and instead use:

I have a:
[ ] Penis
[ ] Vagina

I wanna get me some:
[ ] Penis
[ ] Vagina

This actually has the smell of an interesting idea. Won't scale using actual employees, but say it uses "AI", and SV VCs will be throwing money at you.

Ban liberals. Also make most of the questions about child rearing instead of fetishes. You'll eliminate degenerates who just want sum fuk and don't think long term.
You're all likely too young for these feels, but the most terrifying thing in life is if you get married on passion, start a family, and then realize you never gave a single thought to how capable a mother your wife would be. You married her for her ass and that thing she does with her tongue and didn't care that she could barely take care of herself let alone some kids, that she wants to fill their heads full of nonsense that will make them weak and she will be spending the most time with them, and that she has medical issues that are passed genetically. And you're looking at your kids and realizing you've ruined their entire lives with your poor mate selection and also failed your own parents who had worked so hard and sacrificed so much to continue and improve their line. And there's nothing you can do and no one you can talk to, you are sentenced to watch them suffer for the rest of your life knowing it was your fault.

MtF fags would have to leave both unmarked. But they wouldn't. Instead they'd mark vag and some poor schmuck would end up going on a date with a dude since I doubt normies are as good at detecting traps as anons.

pictures required
browsing without an account allowed
filter one night stand or longterm
POF comes close

Dating sites will kill us all

FarmersOnly.com

You don't have to be lonely...

You can't.
The only women that are real on dating sites are these women that live with their parents that constantly nag them
So they join a dating site and they get messages from thousands of guys, and guess what happens? She now thinks that she's attractive and she has leverage over her parents' arguments
That's all this is. They don't reply to any one of them, they just hold everyone in arm's reach to boost their ego.

The only way you can make a good dating site is if you implement Sharia law.

There are decent women on dating sites but you have to find them on day 1 of them signing up. They're just there because they do their little job and come home, watch TV then go to bed early. They don't get out much and so dating sites are ideal for them.

Maybe this is natural selection at work. Allahu akbar.

That's an interesting one. I hear it's actually a pretty above average experience, but haven't tried it yet.

Sounds like a case of being good due to attracting better users though, since I don't see how their system is any different than the more mainstream competitors.

Women don't need to go out, half their work colleagues will ask them out with no effort on their part. I'm not convinced women on dating sites are anything but whores.

All good women have ample selection today so dating sites are exclusively for SJW hags that are so actively repulsive that they've shed even the most beta of orbiters.

All women are whores, it just depends on what deal is offered at what point.

Dating sites/ apps will continue to be shitty as long as women continue to be shitty. There's just no way around this unless you can force women to somehow stop being shitty human beings somehow.

The current generation of women have all been raised to think they're princesses entitled to everything no matter what because they're female.