Underage thread

ITT underage anons ask grown up anons guy stuff.
When does my dick stop growing? I think it already did and the internet says it's small.
Will I always be a hairless sissy or will I be able to grow a beard? I've seen 15-17 year old boys who can grow a beard if they want and i'm 16 and it still takes ages to even be visible as that black shadow.
How do I stop self awareness from blooming and continue edgy?
Do pimples ever go away or will I have to get a treatment?
How do I please a girl's pusspuss? How do I get condoms? How do I even get a girl?

datamine thread beware

this

this

Nice samefag.

Nice samefag.

samefag

Your dick stops growing around age 25, OP.
So relax.
Besides, you are a beta fag and no woman will ever see it anyway, so that and the other issues are completely pointless things to worry about.

Lurk for at least 3 more years without posting.

Why do you want a beard? Unless you're /fit/ and hardened in the face it will look odd.

Being edgy will get you no where. Self awareness could save your life.

For most people they do. If they don't, get a lifetime supply of Proactive.

Get rich and /fit/. Or just be black.

Some people (like myself) can't grow face hair for shit. Good news is you're less likely to go bald.

OP your time is limited. Someday everything youre surrounded by and take for granted will be off limits. go forth, young brother, and stop wasting your youth. Here's the key– girls like confidence. even if you arent confident, no one knows anything aside from what you project outwards. I used to be a fucking loser, then i smoked weed, chilled out, stopped taking everything so seriously, just acted confident, and now i'm SUPER confident and can flirt with anyone. too bad i don't like girls over like 19 lolol

little fags refer to it as their dick

Muh COCK. Your cock & balls will grow and grow as long as you pull on them.

As for when will you get a virgin destroyer cock like you see in the late night movies? You'll prolly max out at 19 or 20.

Dont wear a penis pump; it will work, but like those cheap white gym socks that go to your knees, if you use them constantly they wear out and the toes never feel as tight again and look all droopy, your cock skin will become all squishy & shit.

Use a stretchy silicone cock ring instead to cheat AF in bed- you'll never go limp no matter what hole youre plowing. and it'll give you another 2 minutes to fumble around with that condom you probably didnt practice enough trying to put one on in your spare time and not when it matters and your head is out of the game, so wrap it up and get your head in the game.

go stare at your dads delicious dick if you dont know what your hair situation is going to be you fag. If your grandpa and father have a hair thing, then you will too. If your papa took it in the rear and is a sissy, the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Girls dont give a fuck if you have hair or not. They want a guy with confidence. One who will be as rough with them as their dad was with them on "birthday night sex".
You gotta put the pimp in pimples; wash your face on a schedule twice a day. dry it with a clean towel. use a light dermatological balanced moisturizer. DONT TOUCH YOUR FACE. ease up on popping your zits. problem fixed.

pleasing a girl is about getting her hot. She is not a dude. dont grab pussy and expect her to be down for fucking. you gotta spend time with her- warm her up to your jokes, flirting, wisper in her ear, get her to smile for you, and tease her pussy until she is hot and begging.
when she is hot for you- go down on her first, make sure she is wet. make sure she get you hard SECOND. get her pants off third. make sure you are comfy and she is comfy and that you can have some time for fucking her right proper. if you only have 3-5 minutes, save that shit. just BJ. If you have the time to get busy, get to having fun. stick to a rhythm. like a 4 hit combo, keep hitting that number and keep pace. it will take more than your 3 minute practice sessions to get her off. Get nasty. If you only think she will let you go so far, go 2 steps beyond that. If you think she will only blow you, put it in and stick a thumb up her butt and tell her "I thought you were cool. You're not down for anal tonight?" Girls want an exciting guy that is not vanilla.

you get condoms from the super market with lube. go to cashier. tell her its date night with your mom. tell her she can watch for $15.

no seriously. give the cashier your number and let her know that you are going to fuck you mother. and that the condoms are for anal, cuz you don't like getting shit all over your cock.

Getting a girl? I hear you can get those at the playground or at a volleyball match. To find a hot lady to suck your cock and make your dreams come true? got to Backpage and rent one. Much cheaper for the practice. That is what they are there for. and it is so much cheaper than a GF. to get a GF, you have to work that shit.

Thx for the laugh m8

Listen here underage fag, get off of the chans now!! You'll have plenty of time yo shitpost after school. You should be lifting and slaying pussy now

when u stop touching it

Lots of boys are growing up with emasculated fathers. I did too OP so don't feel bad. Find yourself an IRL male role model to look up to and learn from him.

As you get into your 40's your cumshots get BIGGER! Like… fucking HUGE!!!

All I want is for a cute boy to stick his musky cock in my face

Fuck. I meant to create a new thread

Your dick stops growing at 11 years old. I had an 8" dick at 11, and its still 8" now that I'm much older.

You really should kill yourself.

should i grow out my hair? Its pretty curly. ive always wanted to try and i figure i should before i have to "get a job" and not look like a hobo.

When does my dick stop growing?

At 16, it probably already has.

I wasn't able to grow a full beard until I was in my mid 20s.

I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say here. If you mean you're nervous in social situations, try benzos.

They'll probably go away. If they don't, see a dermatologist.

Use your tongue to lick the alphabet on her clit. While doing that, slide two fingers in her snatch and make a beckoning motion. When you feel a ridged area, that's her G-spot. Rub it while you're licking her clit.

If she's a whore or her last boyfriend's name was Tyrone, you might need three fingers.

At Wal-Mart.

Talk to them at school. The ones who don't run away might be interested.

As an over aged user I wish I took this advice in middle and high school. Now I'm limited to ugly >18yo sluts.