Freech

Daily reminder that Freech.net (among other chans) is constantly spamming/raiding not only Holla Forums but the whole of Holla Forums, along with other JIDF shillings. They're the reason why we've been seeing an increase in shills that are adapted to chan culture. It's primarily any Holla Forums boards that are across a lot of lesser known chans that are raiding this board as well.

They've pushed for the "cumskin" and "stormfaggot" titles, and I'll be damned if one of them isn't the Rach poster(s) around here.

Just remember you faggots, we're aware of you. Shill all you want, because everything right now is going just so right.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/freech.net
twitter.com/Oyyboy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

archive.is/freech.net

Some archived Holla Forums threads.

feels so fucking good man

Does anyone takes cumskin or stormfaggot seriously as an insult ? To me it's just like when a nigger calls us cracker, I just don't give a shit.

cumskin is the shittiest insult I've ever seen, even reddit could do better than that

Feels good indeed, user.

It's kind of like a little kid. It's small and insignificant, but keeps on calling you a butthead. After the 1000th time you've heard it, you really want to punt it like a football.

I'll let you in on a secret, user, they are reddit

As their skin was turned to ash and flesh melded with sin from the flames of hell, they ironically utter a faint chuckle..

I was only pretending to be retarded.

I don't know man, when somebody says cracker I just remember the good days. When somebody says cumskin I just realise it most likely comes from a shitskin or one of these faggy wiggers.

What if OP is actually a Freech shill who is trying to spread fear and paranoia by creating a conspiracy theory so that Holla Forums will be more vigilant and on-their-toes about shills, turning ordinary disscussion and disent into a "shill" shouting fight, further breaking down the board and making it easier for a D&C attempt by Freech?

Have a mod check my post history. I've been here for quite a while and call out shill shits when I see em. I don't post my own threads much, I mainly lurk.

You could be playing the long game. You can never be too sure…

I don't know whose shilling who anymore

Of course, user.

Or what if you are one, trying to create the illusion that these fat ponyfuckers can actually think strategically and not just spam shit?

They are a sad little bunch, and I don't think we should care about their pathetic attempts of trolling.

All freech user deserve to be dead in the oven. They are parasite of the internet, I wish some hacker dox their server down for eternity.

I do have some info on these faggots.
It's owner is a tranny nigger.
twitter.com/Oyyboy

They are the ones shilling maddow, cumskin and "weenie" ect., I will ask one of the /baph/oles to DDoS it or some shit.

they expose themselves when they use it
literally first time I heard it

they spammed it everywhere on most boards, you must be new here.

The entire website is nothing but garbage. A literal how-to autism so-to-speak.

not really. it can be that I just hide and report shill threads, like everybody else should.

yeah but the threads still appear in the catalog.

Aren't there only like 10 or 20 active users in the Holla Forums crowd anyway?

I never realised that Holla Forums was so often undersiege. Feels nice that I and many others on here, will never sink so low as to attemptedly disrupt meaningful conversations between people.

While I haven't had time to browse Holla Forums very much for the past few months, I have to ask whether they've considered going to the doctor.

Ejaculate shouldn't be flesh-toned, man.

Never mind “christcuck”.

How many people use that piece of trash? If we got 150 dedicated shitposters we could fucking kill it like we did Holla Forums

News flash, buddy…

This is why you don't worship anyone (unless you have a brain defect).

…They're too autistic to die.

Hey look everyone, Freech is here with more D&C.

Mad that we found you out, you NEET faggot?

It tells a lot about a person that constantly thinks about sperm.
But everything with liberals is sexual as is with their jewish masters. Perverts, all of them.

Just look how they self-identified themselves with dicks and assholes with the new Trump/Pence logo.

Instead of thinking of some insults that have basis in reality and are actually funny they get the most retarded sexual innuendo they can find.
But honestly they couldn't find one even if they tried since white people are a model of existence everywhere they go.

So was the Trump-Pence threads freech?

I found alot of autism and faggotry in those threads.

The problem with rach being freech is that once you realise the "leftism" is a ruse the info is really good.

I swear that Rach isn't Rach, just some user posting Maddow pictures to irritate people and 'ave a giggle.

That's what you get with the garbage that left this board because they were outraged about the purge of the pedophiles. Polite sage for not politically relevant.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

put down the ganja its making you paranoid mon

Not every thread is a 'shill', 'slide', 'dnc', 'covert jew', '4chan' , 'intl', 'freech', 'reddit' campaign to rustle your jimmies.

Contrary to what you'd like to believe, you're not the center of the world. In fact you're an insignificant particle of dust floating through life while other people are actually making changes in the world.

tl;dr kill yourself kid, you're a waste of oxygen.

Bump

sage goes in all fields. Death to egotists

Sage goes in all fields if you're new enough to not know the only field that sage is needed to be put in.

Bump, keep crying faggot

countersage, sage goes in all fields.

It's like you're trying to give me an excuse to bump the thread

saging a shit thread by an egomaniac

Counter bumping a legit screeching autist
Seriously I can hear you from your little hovel in Tel Aviv all the way over here in Texas.

Yeah but they're violently autistic neets who have literally nothing to live for other than trying to shut down political discussion of topics that offend them by "pretending" to be explosively retarded.

Its quite sad, really.