Nigger Teeth

Why do niggers have them white teeth?
Contrast of course but it doesn't seem enough…
It can't be hygiene, so what does Holla Forums say?

gtfo

Because you like to make slide threads like a kike faggot.

sigh…
forgive me for posting a question then

Ok nigger, let's see how many replies you get to your retarded thread that aren't hate.

Probably a thicker enamel. When humans were still chimps before we evolved we ate alot of plants. You need a super thick enamel to survive constantly grinding up plant mass with your teeth. Niggers have more chimp-like dna left in them for obvious reasons.

Nigger slaves were selected based on the condition of their teeth, so niggers in America were selectively chosen and therefore inadvertently selectively bred to have better than average teeth.

I also have a friend who's a red pilled black person (who's educated) that says a lot of black people also brush with straight hydrogen peroxide from the bottle, so that helps keep them white.

You combine the two reasons above, contrasted against black skin and you have extra white teeth.

oh look, 30%

dammmmnn I did not know that!

How? What did they use their mouths for? Shut up and work would be ideal, no?

Some tribes in africa have it as part of their "culture"; those with the whitest teeth and eyes reproduce more often.

KFC and watermelon doesn't make your teeth work that hard?

Right, case closed I guess.
Thanks

It's like you want to throw your money away instead of maximizing your cotton output. You must be some poor fag.

Teeth were (and are) an age marker, so a glance at the teeth is a good, rough way to ascertain the general health and strength of a person.

It doesn't need teeth to work the cotton field?
Pull the hurting parts out, simple.

riiight….

Aye, that explanation makes sense.

Nice digits.

Although, are genetics a factor in teeth/whiteness of teeth?

sry, ment for you

Some African races have unusually white teeth–and unusually white bones! Nobody knows why; sexual selection is possible (from having nice teeth), but it could just be random.
Sage for anti-slide.

"Nobody knows why", great. Thank you Holla Forums.
I'm asking you and I've more or less got my answer now, so thanks to those who actually contributed.