Tfw their families are probably tories

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38946034
bfy.tw/54t6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they live in hovel? They feel petit-bourg greens as hell.

They are 2D, user. They live in the 2D world where humanity isn't devoting most of its resources to destruction and conspicuous consumption while ignoring the suffering of billions.
Whoever Arisu and Karen's families vote for, I'm sure they are rational and benevolent individuals.

Would they vote for Khan?

You aren't allowed to like them, since if your policies were put into place, blonde hair would quickly die out.

The whole point of the anime was "look at these unique British people" anyway, which wouldn't exist in your multiracial mishmash.

why are you even here?

Sorry, you must have taken a wrong turn back on reddit and wandered over here by mistake. You're looking for /r/ShitRedditSays, not Holla Forums.

Anyway, genetic engineering will allow us to freely choose the complexion, hair color, and other facets of the appearance of our children long before there's the slightest chance of any combination ceasing to exist. You'll be able to have an entirely albino family if you like.

I shigg for you

Well considering Karens half a jap I suspect her family leans Lib dems. While alice is clearly fucking tory scum who should be killed.

Arisu is undeniably cuter. There's really no contest.

Does Shino molest Alice at night?

Without a doubt. Arisu isn't even allowed to go to the bathroom without being supervised.

What does Shino do to Alisu in the bathroom?

ban anime on sight

holds her hand and watches while she uses the toilet, then wipes Arisu's bottom for her.
The bean-licking happens in bed.

Which Kiniro do you want to fart in your face?

karen

I don't know about farting, but I want to cuddle Arisu tightly and make her have an accident in her diapers.

My younger cousin looks like and reminds me of Alice.

But Karen's farts wouldn't be as fragrant as Alisu!

But would you change them?

>But would you change them?
Eventually. I might make her do something to earn her change, or just cut some slits in the wet one and put a clean one over the top.

But that would annoy her!

fucking stop

sauce?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38946034
There are a bunch of others by the same artist (God Hand Mar).

I translated a few of his other ones.

Thank you, tovarisch.

Think I might have just developed a nappy fetish.

welcome to a special kind of hell

These things happen.

Also, if you want to find other similar images on pixiv the correct search term is おむつ or オムツ.

Here, you'll need this.
bfy.tw/54t6

If you're going to suggest that, at least recommend using radon gas for extra fun.

hey, OP here

what the fuck have i created

Britbongs get out.

Oh, the mods apparently decided to unlock this thread? It's nice to see they aren't completely awful.

(checked)

No one can deny the purity of Kinpatsus and poo.

Good. Arisu is even cuter when flustered.

Something wonderful.

I want to lick Alisu's sweaty thighs!

Lurk more

This thread was a mistake.

Alisu > Karen > Shino > Yoko > shit > Ayayayayayayaya

The first half is more or less right. None of them are shit though. Even Yoko and Ayaya are fairly cute.

Are you sure that's sweat?

She's shit and ugly.

fuck you

Why the fuck is this thread still up? It has nothing to do with leftism. Are the mods secretly fapping to this shit?

Neither do half of the other threads on the board.
Sorry if we offended you.

Ayayayayaya a shit

bump for fart

Recessive genes only work if both sides carry them which is how they become expressed. Put simply a half Japanese half British person will never have natural blonde hair because blonde hair is not naturally occurring in the Japanese population, unless they are an albino of sort.

Maybe.

Anime is bourgeois degeneracy

Yes, but by F2 the possibility of blonde hair appears again. Mixing doesn't mean blonde hair is going to die out, although it will become less.
I prefer black hair anyways

I want Alisu to poop in my face!

SHINO

アリス

>>>/leftyb/

Thanks.
Created a thread over there. Hopefully more people start to use it.

SHINO