MOVE YOUR LAZY ASSES TO NEXTCHAN

WE CAN START ANEW FUCKING DAMNIT.

WE CAN GET AWAY FROM THIS BADLY CODED SITE FILLED WITH SHIT MODS COME THE FUCK ON. YOU JUST HAVE TO FUCKING MIGRATE 1. MORE. FUCKING. TIME.

THIS IS A GOOD CHAN ALRIGHT? NEXT TO NO SHIT RULES FROM ALL THE BOARDS YOU WANNA GO TO YEA? NO PEDOS, NO SPAM YEA? NO CAPTHCA YEA? THEN FUCKING GO TO IT AND USE IT A SHILL IT ON NON-RETARDED IMAGEBOARDS. THIS CAN BE OUR NEW HOME TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TIRED OF MODERN IMAGEBOARD BULLSHIT. YOU JUST. HAVE. TO. USE. IT.

nextchan.org/
nextchan.org/
nextchan.org/
nextchan.org/
nextchan.org/
nextchan.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

finalchan.net/r/res/6967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am trying to regularly clear out spam, the bug that affected Gvols and made them unable to mod has also been fixed (though accidentally), and seems /intu/ is pretty active after some drama I don't know about.

About the ads: I am going to be blunt, I am broke. I can barely allocate enough money for nextchan (which is being run on Kowal1488's server) and I am up to my neck in debt. I cannot really do much on nextchan money-wise. I know, the usual "why did you open Nextchan if you didn't have money to sustain it?" The answer is, it was a fun little thing to try out how Infinity Next worked, czaks provided a small server to test IN out on, and I just… experimented. I never, at the beginning, intended NeXTCHAN to be a fully fledged Holla Forums-level site. However, seeing Holla Forums's recent falling to obscurity (it is still active I know, but come on now, Ron is not even trying to communicate and neglecting every important site issue and instead working on random small shit) I want this site to be an Holla Forums alternative. I try to do as much as I can in order to provide a good imageboard, even though I was not active for a few weeks (real life took over), but on the money side I can't manage. So please, if you want to help this site, donate on the Bitcoin/Litecoin adresses in the sticky. I don't want to Jimbo Wales it up, but I just can't at the moment.

^THIS MOD ACTUALLY CARES AND IS NOT A GENETIC DUD. GO TO IT.

0. Nigger sends me to 403 error
1. 403 error sends me to hidden service
2. hidden service sends me to wj5ss7pxxv7owa6y onion
3. wj5ss7pxxv7owa6y onion is down
4. user makes room in oven for shitskin OP

I agree with op, I'm tired of this shit. PIN THIS MOD.

Hold on a second. I recognize this software.
No fucking way. Somebody actually tried to apply Josh's terrible code. And I'm already having issues using the site.

Right, I'll just sticky this thread so that everyone that sees it will magically be influenced to go to a more-dead shithole.

why are you shilling on Holla Forums? Holla Forums's userbase is retarded and complacent as fuck.

Not everyone is like you bud. Stop projecting.

nah

This is pathetic. Please kill yourself. I thought we had mods, where the fuck are they? I'd rather see more loli spam than this retard coming around here yet again.

Wasted effort, just like Holla Forums is no longer better than 4chan nextchan is no better than Holla Forums.
Imageboards are dust in the wind, its over.

See you space cowboy…

Hold on there, buddy. Holla Forums is still leagues above 4chan, let's not throw around words we don't mean.

Webms are the only reason to come to this shithole, and the only webms that get posted anymore are old ones from when this place still had enough of a userbase where making OC wasn't a complete waste of effort.

Nah, there's still threads where things are discussed. We'd still have our numbers if it wasn't for Hotwheels giving the site over to the faggot OP for those few weeks, even then we're still better than cuckchan. I have to admit, webm's pretty much are the highlight of this place. I dunno about 'old ones', I still see enough fresh ones brought up to keep things interesting.

I honestly do believe, either way, that the internet is on its way out. Holla Forums is the last chan, there are none others that will come after it or will be able to replicate the reasons for its being. 4chan is too compromised and cancerous, there is nowhere else to go whether one likes it or not. Nowhere but irl.

oh totally, 4chan is just as bad as Holla Forums.

Threads where things are discussed momentarily before the spam bots slide the entire board again sure.
I don't think its too safe to say that Holla Forums is the last chan, but I do think any chan that does come after will fall into the same trap of getting grabbed up by money hungry cunts like jim who see an opportunity to profit off of someone elses success and destroy it in the process because they have no idea what made it successful in the first place.

Honestly though I'm reaching the tipping point where I'd rather just go back to 4chan and feel like an outsider on a site I grew up on than stay here pretending it will ever be be like the old days again.
The imageboard culture we used to be a part of is dead and gone, hell the only thing that keeps Holla Forums alive is the tripfag circlejerk threads that spit in the face of imageboard culture, it makes me sick considering how Holla Forums used to be the embodiment of classic 4chan.

First webm is a lie. Also, (if I may add), please tell us what issues you're having here. I'd really like to know and get the facts straight. I don't care about exodusing though. I just want nothing more than the truth. You can fuck right off if your lying ass doesn't. Also, if Holla Forums collapses in ruin, the only site that's good imo is endchan, that's basically it. And this is only if Holla Forums runs in the ground I'd leave there tbh.

we have popular non-legacy boards.
Also our Holla Forums is pretty different.
Ignoring the whole issue of what is allowed and site features, the userbases are pretty different outside of all the legacy boards. Some people like a specific board here that isn't on 4chan.

Holla Forums is a shitshow, how the most rulecucked board in existence managed to get a foothold on a site thats only popular because it allowed things that 4chan didn't is beyond me.
As for other boards what you call popular I call almost intolerably slow, any of the other boards I frequent if I post I don't even bother checking it on the same day because I know the thread won't even leave the front page anyway.

Nice to see that you did improvements to Josh's work.
But the loading times are simply a mess.
For what should be text with a simple PNG in background it takes ages.

The issue is either:
1) The server is cheap/slow.
2) Your internet connection is slow.
Nothing to do with the code. Just thought I'd give my two cents. Also, I'm looking at the site right now and I'm not having any loading issues right now, perhaps it's on your end. The code looks fine, in fact (when I checked out josh's 16chan back in the day), the code also looked fine. It's just that josh didn't have the money for a good server. Again though, I don't care about exodusing, I just want the truth.

WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
the code is fucking SLOW as fuck. It's unresponsive

You're mom was unresponsive when I date raped her last night. Also:

No way you're not Josh.

Ok kike, kill yourself.

It's like you have no understanding of Western imageboard culture. Why bother with Infinity Next? Just set up phpBB and call it a day.

?

overwatching?

I did not understand why there was that.

very next sentence

I don't think you understand how the fuck this works. One crack in the armor, and it is doomed to fall apart. The only rule on a chan should be "if it's legal it stays." Any place that isn't like that is the same dog shit as any other.

image board
discussion board
Learn the difference.
It is the discussion which has turned this site to shit, not the images.

OP, you are pissing in the wind with your efforts. Whatever chan gets created to become the next Holla Forums will be flooded with the same 4chan rejects that ruin every chan. It is the refugee syndrome.

Oh, and I am flagging your shitass thread for spamming.

Try again, retard. the most rulecucked board is /a/ where they ban people who dont use proper punctuation

No, Holla Forums and /a/ are pretty much equal.
Any form of dissenting opinion on Holla Forums nets a permanent ban.

slow and shit chan. fucking 76chan is more responsive

goons chan

opinions discarded
Why would anyone use these you cum guzzler?

pedo detected.

he's right tho. this userbase is shit and complacent.

you mean Holla Forums and /a/ and Holla Forums?

pedo content that's not drawn is not legal you stupid fuck.

Well, if you call something that has many features and has basically everything that Holla Forums loves to have… then, yes, I guess its goon chan. You're alternative (and I know this to be fact), would be something like Lain chan. A site that doesn't even allow board creation. Now, give me a chan that has basically everything Holla Forums has that isn't le "goon chan" and yes by your own standards 8ch.pl counts.

Pro tip: you can't.

:c

lol

it's fake dumbass

no its real I can see the blood

ahuhagba

www.spermchan.orh

Who'd hit the pink one, even when she's dead?

I would, especially if dead

If there were to be another migration, it had better be to some decentralized federated system like NNTPchan.

If someone owns the server, it's always going to go to shit.

Shit is slow, takes ages to load.

finalchan is better

Finalchan test thread:
finalchan.net/r/res/6967

Speeds are fast, and rules are good except for the anti-jailbait rule, which I don't understand since jailbait doesn't violate US law. The anti-doxxing/swatting/posting personal information rule I can understand, since it could result in legal trouble.

well if they won't protect their own shit no one will.

Any of you faggots planning on making your own chan?

and so can jailbait, pedo.

It's running like a piece of shit. Very, very slow.

das a cool cui cui meme annon

got the same thing. fix ur shit nigger OP

yes. I made a space invaders clone in Hypercard so I should be set skills-wise.

Whenever I click something it takes fucking forever to load.

lol

you left one shithole for another. And no you're not welcomed back

wew, got my comfy board from 16chan back, sweet

these speeds though, jesus. just need better servers and i'll migrate fully, was planning to with 16chan anyway

shit thread.
Now give me the sauce on the /ss/

Look at the filename, you fucking newfag.

don't worry guys, i am making 8chans successor I'm naming it lunachan

Have we tried contacting all the Holla Forums alternatives, such as endchan and unifying our efforts i say ours, i mean your into one or two chans, and get that shit more public that 70 other imageboards which have 4 people on it each?

You're the fucking newfag

pic related. its you
why haven't you fucking killed yourself yet?

A screen shot of a user-create board on my lunachan, the future successor of Holla Forums ^.^

kek

and for completeness here is the home page…

keep in mind its not totally ready yet were still making finishing touches :)

delete this

no one will visit your trash imageboard for more than 5 minutes before getting bored and leaving it because it's ponyfaggotry, the layout is a mess and most of all you are like, super gay

who cares about looks? you think Holla Forums is popular because of its look? if you have specific layout ideas you can offer them, otherwise no1 cares about your fashion sense, its about functionality, pleb :P

DDOS coming your way in 3.. 2.. 1..

wow this disgusting faggot man who begs for others to code for him, pretends to be a girl and scams eve online users, is now shilling his shitchan on here.
its time to ban.

the upvote and down vote system can be enabled or disabled by the board creator. board creator will have a lot of power over their boards including css, appointing mods, bans, the content of additional pages (we offer a simple cmd), the ability to use your own URL and complete separate yourself from the lest of community (branching off), the ability to block or allow user posters, ability to block or allow tor users, the list goes on

each board will be setup differently. i want it highly comfigurable

so it's the same as Holla Forums, except it has a reddit feature, great

reddit orders posts by those upvotes… thats the main part of reddit.

since i don't order my posts like that I'm obviously much more like a forum…

also, can you disable upvote/downvotes on reddit? dididnt know you could do that one

everything you listed Holla Forums already does. the only thing different is your LE UPBOAT xd shit no one wants. Fuck off, you cancer

you will see in a couple weeks don't worry don't worry

mods are fine. imageboards and internet culture are dead. there is no hope for the future

ya im not sure about luna chan after thinking about it. people will think its a brony chan or something

its crazy tho, how combative Holla Forums users are against a dev contributing software to the community

t. goon

fuck off nigger. all upvote/downvote does is causes people to post shit for points, and for the minority who don't, they get accused of posting for points every minute. upvote/downvote is the most retarded useless crap ever invented. it's basically like:
"shit you agree with" t. somefaggot [+1 DAMN RIGHT | -1 TRIGGERED]

also: hidden service still doesn't work. you realize forcing tor traffic through a .onion domain doesn't actually buy you anything right? you've just turned this from unique snowflake bullshit only Holla Forums does into a meme

what are you even arguing? If I tried to sell you a car with a stencilled picture of goatse on the hood and told you "but it's just the same as other cars!" would you buy it?

then I will remove the upvote / downvote system.

personally, i like it because it allows one to judge community feeling on the particular post, but you are right… in that it can change human nature itself, and the nature of posting. it's a good argument to have it removed.

also… i don't plan on setting up a .onion website. users can make use of tor if they wish, but it is not required to make use of the site.

Anyone remember h8x0mk.lux?

the fuck is this

it's ok to be new but don't be a jew user

then you're making a shitty Holla Forums alternative, we already have plenty of those, and most of them have their own gimmicks, nextchan has josh's code, endchan has 400mb filesize limits, what does yours have apart from brony shit and you roleplaying a girl?

just fuck off

I agree with op, I'm tired of this.

76chan
76chan
76chan
76chan