Gangstalked anons?

so there's someone parked outside my house with their headlights on full blast very late at night again.

anyone else kno this feel?

Probably just a nigga hot boxing
Child fam

lmao thats me fam sorry if they 2 brite

this. why would anyone stalk you?

you are schizophrenic

seek help

They're coming for you.

Get out.

you should go outside and film yourself confronting the driver. that's all schizophrenics are good for; posting hilarious videos of their schizophrenic antics.

Are they parked in front of your house or the neighbours?

at least a 50% chance you're gay.

Everytime someone told me this they were a kike or a zionist.

why would anyone want to stalk you?

Because I managed to get access to information people wouldn't want me to share.

Why fullblast headlights? Why not turn them off and be invisible?

why wouldn't they raid you? why won't they take your hard drive while you're out? why would they monitor you rather than actually doing something to you?

If I go missing I won't be un-noticed. If I go missing everything goes public.

who does your info affect? are you the Holla Forums user who has proof of chinese money laundering?

it affects the entire world. if I die it just gets reset but that won't work anymore since I've developed a full awareness/immunity to it.

We just wait now.

what have they done to shut you up? any face to face engagement?

answer this

call police
tell that some burglars want to rob a house

maybe they not real gangsters but some weak cunts who want to pretend they are and scary op
he needs to get a gun and speak to them

if you publish all data they won't kill you anymore because it won't change nothing but only risk them a prison
if you won't publish, they will kill you so the data won't get published

Draw a swastika on your forehead, walk out to the car and ask "may I help you?"

ITT: OP LARPs as Julian Assange

It was me Op. I have a particular set of skills, I will get you & I will rape you.

This.
In a fight the best way to win if you really need to is misdirection.
Draw a swastika or something similar and go out shirtless with only under wear on and boots. Have a weapon ready but no on your front so they can't see it. Start yelling
"NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS–
And memes and copypastas so you look insane. They''l either drive away or get out of there car and when they do sock them/shank them and push them down, make sure you're still yelling out memes, push them onto the tires and run over half their head with their own car. Claim you're insane if you go to prison OP, because
the government wouldn't blast music out loud if they wanted to stalk you.
It's probably some retarded kids/niggers, just lock your doors and in time they'll leave.

I wish I was a "surveillance role player", they make so much money
google it