Gangstalked anons?

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

so there's someone parked outside my house with their headlights on full blast very late at night again.

anyone else kno this feel?

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Probably just a nigga hot boxing
Child fam

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

lmao thats me fam sorry if they 2 brite

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

this. why would anyone stalk you?

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

you are schizophrenic

seek help

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

They're coming for you.

Get out.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

you should go outside and film yourself confronting the driver. that's all schizophrenics are good for; posting hilarious videos of their schizophrenic antics.

Chase Long
Chase Long

Are they parked in front of your house or the neighbours?

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

gangstalked anons?
at least a 50% chance you're gay.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Everytime someone told me this they were a kike or a zionist.

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

why would anyone want to stalk you?

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Because I managed to get access to information people wouldn't want me to share.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

Why fullblast headlights? Why not turn them off and be invisible?

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

why wouldn't they raid you? why won't they take your hard drive while you're out? why would they monitor you rather than actually doing something to you?

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

If I go missing I won't be un-noticed. If I go missing everything goes public.

David Martin
David Martin

who does your info affect? are you the /pol/ user who has proof of chinese money laundering?

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

it affects the entire world. if I die it just gets reset but that won't work anymore since I've developed a full awareness/immunity to it.

We just wait now.

David Anderson
David Anderson

what have they done to shut you up? any face to face engagement?

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

answer this

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

call police
tell that some burglars want to rob a house

why wouldn't they raid you? why won't they take your hard drive while you're out? why would they monitor you rather than actually doing something to you?

maybe they not real gangsters but some weak cunts who want to pretend they are and scary op
he needs to get a gun and speak to them

if you publish all data they won't kill you anymore because it won't change nothing but only risk them a prison
if you won't publish, they will kill you so the data won't get published

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

Draw a swastika on your forehead, walk out to the car and ask "may I help you?"

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

ITT: OP LARPs as Julian Assange

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

It was me Op. I have a particular set of skills, I will get you & I will rape you.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

This.
In a fight the best way to win if you really need to is misdirection.
Draw a swastika or something similar and go out shirtless with only under wear on and boots. Have a weapon ready but no on your front so they can't see it. Start yelling
"NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS–
And memes and copypastas so you look insane. They''l either drive away or get out of there car and when they do sock them/shank them and push them down, make sure you're still yelling out memes, push them onto the tires and run over half their head with their own car. Claim you're insane if you go to prison OP, because
the government wouldn't blast music out loud if they wanted to stalk you.
It's probably some retarded kids/niggers, just lock your doors and in time they'll leave.

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

I wish I was a "surveillance role player", they make so much money
google it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit