Kangz! Black Kangz!

AYO! Crackas ain't got no culture. WE WUZ KANGZ! And Heez da proof.

Archive: archive.is/tkzFF

Other urls found in this thread:

ufoholic.com/anunnaki-gold-and-a-200000-year-old-civilization-might-rewrite-history-books/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think NIGGERS could build something useful 200,000 years ago? C'mon man.

Clearly it was ancient aliens.
ufoholic.com/anunnaki-gold-and-a-200000-year-old-civilization-might-rewrite-history-books/2/

das rite mayn

DAS RITE
CRAKKKAZ IS JELOUS N SHEIT OF MA BBC

Well, that's quite intresting. You cannot use carbon dating (cuz it is inacurrate for everything older than 10000-5000 years).

If it is 160000-200000 years old, it means that is as old as Homo Sapiens themselves (500k-300k). Maybe even built by some ergaster/erectus demise culture.

Fascinating.

Hahahaha

HOL UP
pulls out still the beating heart of a prisoner of war
YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIET

Proof that niggers will steal anything, even an entire dead culture.

No wonder an ancient Egyptian god is with us.

to think that the apefrican mind could even contemplate what the stone circles were/how they got there/etc is hilarious. the apefrican thought process:
if the answer is no to those questions, then it's quickly discarded. I guess nowadays you could throw in:

It’s obviously a hoax.

Shhheeeeit we be buildin' computers n' shit. Mayne, we be invitin' light bulbs n' shit. All tangs u crackas b usin' iz black folk creations n' shit.

SHIIIIIIIEEET

apparently the guy pushing this ancient civilization meme writes about how this ancient people harnessed an unknown form of energy that they resonated through the stone walls and roads. not even joking.

I'm a little surprised that this is still on the board.

The "archaeologist" whose study is quoted in the article, Michael Tellinger, is a crackpot who is widely regarded as a jackarse within South African academia.

I only started the thread because someone sent me the article and I thought that Holla Forums would get a good laugh out of it.

t. OP.

So they could build pyramids before they failed to learn how to build something beyond mud huts.

Breddy gud ficshun popeyes/10

are you telling me you don't believe that niggers from 200,000 years ago discovered the secret of free energy?

Kangs… kangs.

We have an immense interest in preserving the truth about the origins of Egyptians.

We can't hand over Kek to the nogs.
We just fucking can't.

So basically, we found some old rocks so someone must have stacked them… before they were old rocks?

nigger king……….nigger kingdom

We should have a Holla Forums movie night where we all watch "Hidden Colors" together.

anyone else having trouble accessing the article?