BATON ROUGE POLICE SHOOTING THREAD #5

Stream consolidation:
CNN: youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik (comments enabled)
Fox Atlanta: youtube.com/watch?v=9lnegILrSEY (comments enabled)
Local Channel 9WAFB: livestream.com/WAFB/live
Exposing Reality Simulcast Stream CBSN & FoxNews: youtube.com/watch?v=aLKQDbFIYfg (comments enabled)
Police Radio
Louisiana State Police Troop I, Region 2: broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1136/web
East Baton Rouge Sheriff: broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/1125/web

FUCK YOU GUYS FOR NOT MAKING A NEW THREAD EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpp0Q812_nQ
youtu.be/G8Xy9WC3T2g?t=3h17m
twitter.com/RT_com/status/755048949694795777
archive.is/sZ4se)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been out of the loop, was it a dindu who dun did it?

Second for
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

dindu who was also a former "nation of islam" member, who was anti-white and made social media posts and jewtube videos about it, and apparently wrote some shitty books about how "we wuz kangz" and 'the power of melanin" or some shit

What did King KANG himself say about it?

He admonished the cops for killing his son.

I don't think anything else is going to come out of Baton Rouge.

I propose we gather sustenance and get comfy for the next chimping today.

How long until the Third Chimpact?

how many dead cops now? if this doesnt get people to stop coddling niggers, to openly tell them to stfu and stop being animals, nothing will, and us americans are finished

Nothing. Seriously, nothing.
He was scheduled to speak at 4:30 and showed up after 5. He spent, no exaggeration, less than three minutes at the podium before literally running out the door.
The only thing he said of any substance was firm criticism of divisive words and acts driving the nation apart. Fortunately, of course, he has set a wonderful example for us in what that means.

The RNC starts today and the New Black Panther Party will be open carrying there. Get your popcorn now.

Bong here. No convention thread? What exactly goes down at the convention anyway.

Check the catalog britkike:

So.. he criticized himself basically?

youtube.com/watch?v=cpp0Q812_nQ

Wasted digits to be quite frank my brother.

Cmon satan, we need our Britbongbros. After all they gave the finger to the EU, and ARE NIGE is flying in for the event too.

Wasted get

We have angered the Frog God, and he punishes us with wasted quints.
REPENT

police aren't even doing anything, must be the frog ancestry
t. paddy-kraut tennesseeian

Or maybe they feel that if they do something a nigger with delusions of WE WAZ KANGZ will put a bullet in his head.

that would be even worse. if cops aren't going to do their job job because they're afraid or niggers, what is the point of having them?

To act as the legal deterrent for whites to go apeshit on these fucking niggers ruining their country. Let America become South Africa or get shot by police, goyim.

"Alpha-preneur"

hahahhahaahahaha black people are such trash,

Is anything still going on? Also, fuck you Satan and all your Jew worshipers. I had a bad cold during Brexit and this morning I wake up with no hearing in my right ear for the RNC.

fair to say that you will hear little to nothing intelligent coming from the left…

police audio
youtu.be/G8Xy9WC3T2g?t=3h17m

I count 30 bags of popcorn.
Hope it's enough to get through the convention.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/755048949694795777

Had to hunt for this thread.

Bumping.

was finding it part of your plan?

bump for fucking britcancer sliding the board with tendie posting bullshit as usual

why do all american threads seem to get slid, except for stupid gay ones that dont matter

crackas on suicide watch

CNN just ran a 5 minute bit in which the lead was that the shooter had told friends that he had PTSD from his time in Iraq. They repeated phrases "trying to understand his motives" and "make sense of why someone would commit this tragic crime".

During the entire bit, the bottom bar of the screen has in large font:

Baton Rouge Shooter had PTSD

They never once brought up his Black Supremacy views and connections.

They have a story on their website (archive.is/sZ4se) but the video there is not the bit they just broadcast.

Anyway, I thought it was disgustingly clear by the way they put together this TV bit that they were trying to force the PTSD meme into the head of the viewers. Not surprising to any of us here, but shameful nonetheless.

Hory shit

Is that the fifth officer found not guilty?