Montrell Jackson's Facebook Post

How do you feel about this Holla Forums? Personally I think he was a black man and not a nigger. The community he chose to protect was scared of him and thought of him as an Uncle Tom but he still stood by them and protected them which costed him his life. His son will probably grow up to be either a degenerate piece of shit or an anti-BLM activist enraged at his father's death.

ffs

post his pic, RIP ogre cop

Who is this guy?
can someone spoonfeed me?

There was a shooting in Baton Rouge by some nigger trying to kill cops and this was one of them that died. Sacrificed his life because he loved his fellow man.

kek

A nigger is a nigger, user. A nigger could have an IQ of 165 and he'd still be a nigger.

Grim

Sorry that you think that way user, maybe your eyes are clouded by hate but mine aren't. I know a few chimps aren't salvageable but these people are our allies.

You're the only one whose eyes are clouded. You can't overcome genetics. Nigger is a nigger period. You can dress up a monkey and teach it to speak, but in the end it's still a monkey. Cat won't bark, dog won't call you "sir". Get back to reddit with that "blank slate" bullshit you're trying to promote, you cuck. What's next, "gays can be our allies" or "kikes are redpilled guys"? Gas yourself.

>>>/reddit/

TOP KEK

What? Their IQ? I straight up said in my other post that some aren't able to be salvaged you retard, on average they are lower but some are on-par with whites. IQ isn't even that good for gauging how intelligent someone is but from his Facebook post and his job we can easily tell he's much better than the average nigger.
You're literally SJW-lite.

If all niggers were like him we wouldn't have a nigger problem. They'd work, raise their kids, wouldn't need gibs, and wouldn't commit crimes.

Unfortunately he was the exception to the rule and that's why they murdered him. "Black culture" is completely degenerate and won't let a black man behave like a human being rather than a nigger. They will pull him down by the tail like the chimps that they all are. Sad.

Black culture was on an upward trend until (((someone))) created a welfare state and destroyed the Black family.

Their lack of agency, complete inability to organize, laziness, aggressive outbursts and general destructive traits. These are promoted by their genes. It's not what you call "black culture", it's niggers being niggers. They never created a civilization, they never studied the world, learned the world or did anything with it. They sat on trees in subsaharan jungles for the entire time of their existence. IQ is indeed a good measure of intelligence when it comes to large N statistics. There are no famous or excelling niggers in any field but music, and even then only because kikes are pushing their marxist agenda. Niggers are nothing more than monkeys and they should not be a part of white man's world. They just end up being a cancer.

Even if you take all the niggers with higher IQ than whites, you still have all the other undesirable traits that you cannot just breed out without some maniacal, sociopathic, centuries-lasting, race-mixing eugenics. Why would you want to defend niggers? Are they your people? Why are you so adamant on defending an inferior race? You're a cuck. Worry about your own, not some shitskin.

anyone can be an ally to a certain extent; but tribalism of the various demographics is the natural trend.
i'd pick that guy over many others, but not everyone.

You're actually right user, it's just that I can see idiot hood niggers hanging from rope but to lump this guy in with the rest of them is just… I can't really describe it, it just feels like a lot of potential is lost in a good soul and I guess I don't really have the heart to kill things like that.

All black people are niggers. Not all niggers are black people.

>>>/africa/

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Leave kike.

read

Holla Forums is more your style. If you're here you've already acknowledged that what you want isn't possible. Holla Forums will feed your delusions so you don't feel like a bad person as niggers go around raping your family and killing innocents in the streets.

These traits you're speaking of describe whites too.There are niggers in every race.

Yes there are. We ironically would have more in common with nationalists and people who love their kind genuinely without tearing everyone else down than with any of the degenerates in our own race or nation. As such we really should reach out to those who wish to build a better society. Shit will never be perfect but we can try to improve things and change the course (((they))) set us down.

Hows the weather in Tel-Aviv?

Stop spreading this misinformation. Whites having nothing comparable to niggers, our variance is much greater, but even our floors are high above the ceiling of the negro race. That article is provoking because they are white, it's a rarity, it's not common and we don't expect it. On the other hand, is anyone surprised about another shooting in an all black neighborhood? It doesn't even make the news anymore because it happens so damn often. We need to get rid of our worst that much is true, but even our worst would be able to carry on some society without us, can you say the same for niggers?

tl;dr but it was probably something like "whites only do degenerate things because of the jews"

Hello, obvious Juden. Your kind will burn soon.

What's the niggerloving tripe about "he dindu nuffin cuz he's a black guy who didn't run out on his kids yet" about.

That niglet is like 2 years old, he has plenty of time to run out

Look at them soulless eyes in them beasts

That faggot on the right looks like a chosen person

BLACK LIVES BE MATTERIN N SHIIIEET CEPT WHEN DEY DAYUM HOUSE NIGGUHH PO-LEECE STOPPIN A NIGGA GETTIN DAT PAPER FO REAL BIP BOP TIDDLY FLIM FLAM ZIMMER SLAM