OY GEVALT

(((Haaretz))): "Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'

There won’t be many Jews at the Republican convention in Cleveland but there will be multitudes of white supremacist Jew-haters.

Donald Trump claimed last week that the new Republican Party platform is “the most pro-Israel of all time.” That, of course, is a matter for debate. Some people, including most American Jews, might argue that the proposed platform is, in fact, profoundly anti-Israel. It reneges on previous GOP support for a two-state solution, first enunciated by President George Bush in 2002. Many people view it as the only way to salvage Israeli democracy and to ensure the country’s long-term wellbeing.

Trump, of course, doesn’t seem too bothered by the fact that three-four months ago he told The New York Times that he supported the two-state solution and that his greatest ambition is to achieve one: Trump discards past positions like most people change underwear. He has entrusted his Israel affairs to two long-time advisers and attorneys, David Friedman and Jason Greenblatt, who are both friendly to the Jewish settlement movement and skeptical, to say the least, of a two-state solution. In Israeli terms, they are somewhere between right and extreme right, between Benjamin Netanyahu and Naftali Bennett.

Most American Jews, however, support a two-state solution, as polls have consistently shown. Contrary to Israelis, who back a two-state solution in theory but don’t believe in it in practice, 61 percent of American Jews believe that an independent Palestinian state can live peacefully with Israel side by side. So what gives? Why is Trump abandoning such a mainstream position at a time when Jews are finding it hard to support him anyway?

There are several possible explanations. The first is that Trump is simply clueless, that he is getting the wrong information from people who know nothing about American Jews: They don’t like the two-state solution, his advisers may have told him, quite erroneously. The second possibility is that Trump’s “most pro-Israel ever” platform is not aimed at Jews at all, but at wavering Evangelicals, who are indeed convinced that the two-state solution endangers the Jewish state. The third possibility is that Trump has given up on the bulk of American Jews and is trying to secure the vote of Orthodox Jews, most of whom also oppose a two-state solution.

Of course, the very fact that Trump would feel the need to try to win over Orthodox Jews is telling: given their conservative views on social issues, their deep antipathy to Barack Obama and the problems they might have with voting for a woman as Commander in Chief, you would think the Orthodox vote would be in Trump’s pocket, wouldn’t you?

Not if you were following the on again off again speech that was supposed to be given at the Republican convention by Rabbi Haskel Lookstein, the venerated 83-year-old former principal of the Ramaz school in Manhattan founded by his father. Lookstein, who converted Ivanka Trump to Judaism before her marriage to Jared Kushner, was already starring in the headlines because of the [scandalous] Israeli Rabbinical Court’s decision not to recognize his Orthodox conversions. Now he was facing uproar from fellow rabbis as well as hundreds of his former students at Ramaz, who urged him not to dignify the “racist, misogynistic rhetoric” of the GOP contender, as their petition at change.org asserted. Within 48 hours, Lookstein recanted, saying he did not want to get mixed up in politics.

(1/2)

archive.is/YOMh9

Now Ramaz may not be as right wing as Friedman or Greenblatt, but it is no bastion of leftist liberals either, to say the least. The petition against Lookstein’s speech, which quickly garnered over 800 signatories, was all the more remarkable because it failed to elicit any significant pushback. Trump will undoubtedly pick up a substantial number of votes among Modern Orthodox Jews, who probably concur with his assessment that the GOP platform is the most pro-Israel ever. But very few of them were willing to stand up in public to urge Lookstein to keep his prior engagement.

The reason for that is simple: whatever your opinion of the GOP platform or of Trump’s new-found enthusiasm for Jewish settlements in the West Bank, by almost any other measure both the candidate and the platform seem almost tailored to repel as many American Jews as possible. Far too many American Jews and their organizations turned a blind eye to Trump’s racist outbursts against Mexicans, Muslims and other minorities, but none could ignore his refusal to back away from the infamous Star of David image with Hillary Clinton and dollars in the background. Even Jews who believe that Trump was innocent of any malice in tweeting the image could not forgive his refusal to address their concerns about it. When that happened, his continued refusal to distance himself from the multitude of anti-Semitic scum that are surfacing in the wake of his success, like mushrooms after the rain, became all the more significant. Suddenly, everything added up.

But even if there was no Trump, the Republican Party platform in and of itself could drive most American Jews away from the GOP. From supporting the wall that Trump wants to build on the border with Mexico, through its harsh anti-LGBT and anti-abortion provisions, all the way to the demand to teach the Bible in public schools – including the New Testament presumably – the platform might as well read “Jews Out,” unless you are an ultra-conservative Haredi Jew or one who believes that opposition to a two-state solution is the only thing that matters. In New York on Saturday, Trump personally expressed support for removing the stipulation that churches can only be tax exempt if they steer clear of politics. Jews will be overjoyed, of course, at the prospect that preachers will now be able to espouse the principles of the GOP platform and to support candidates like David Duke, if they are so inclined, from the comfort of their pulpits.

Small wonder, then, that there will reportedly be very few Jewish attendees at the Republican Convention in Cleveland and even fewer Jewish speakers. On the other hand, there will be more than enough white supremacist, neo-Nazi, Jew haters in attendance, though presumably not on the stage. Most Jews will follow the proceedings closely, some hoping to discover that things aren’t as bad as they feared, others fearing that things are much worse than they imagined. And the two-state solution will be the last thing on their minds.

(2/2)

ergo, shilling.

Pure coincidence

you don't like them? are you gay??

:^)

Everything about this is retarded.

The Jews are Jewing so hard, in so many directions, their Jew-rat noses in so many Jew-pies, its almost impossible to gain anything of value from the media Jew-static.

Sad!>>6765167

It is truly amazing how much people suck the Jews' collective cut-cocks.

Think of it… They are 2.2% of the population or some shit - less than muh six million, IIRC.

And they consistently turn out at 70%+ Democrat.

Why should or would any fucking Republican candidate give a flaming shit about the kikes, if it weren't for their subversive character and undue influence in US affairs?

There shouldn't be multitudes of jews at the convention they're only 1-2% of the population!!!

Well jews are what, 1-2% of the population? Why should they be given extra speaking rights? It's all for the name of equality.

Not to hijack the thread, but is anyone here old enough to remember all those "hot IDF babes xDD" threads and avatars and posts on SA, early halfchan, etc?

I thought it was just annoying at the time but after learning so much about shills and the JIDF it's fucking creepy to think back on. Reminds me of that post from another user on here about (((them))) in the shadow state manipulating young men by playing their sex drives and emotions like a lyre

Yes I was here. They've started doing it again apparently. This is an infographic from back then:

Becouse vid related.
See the damage control Trump instantly had to do? And then the tough question comment.
Guy who gives no shit about political correctness, gives the finger to the pope has to instantly denounce it eventhough he said that aid to Israel should be stopped.
The rot that has been going on for 30 years is soo deep in place that every candidate, even Trump has to denounce it or they get destroyed by the jewish owned MSM.
I wouldn't doubt that ordinary non-evangelical people hate Israel with a passion becouse their country was made a bitch for a nation of 14 million for so long.

orthodox jews are filth but they are a bit better filth than secular types

You live off of America and Germany, jews everywhere causing problems, stop and you will magically find anti-semitism vanishes.

Because of dumb Evangelical Christians who don't realize they've been tricked into being Messianic Jews, probably because they're too dumb to read and understand the Bible and Rev 2:9.

Remember that not only is Republican pandering due to Jewish corruption and influence of government, finance, academia and media, but it's also because, despite most Jews voting Democrat, there are huge swaths of evangelical voters who are swayed to vote Republican in part by Jew pandering.

Christianity has it's problems, but I'm not one to D&C us over it. I think Christians of the past and future can be valuable allies, even if I don't think it should be white peoples long term religion going into the future. But regardless of your stance on Christianity in general, this cucking of certain evangelical voting blocks to the Jews is a massive problem for white people that must be ended.

tl;dr Trump is cucking lefti anti-Israel American Jews in favor of Israel and the right-wing Israeli Jews.
GOOD!

If you have to choose a side between the Israelis and the Palestinians, then the Israelis are the way to go. However, we shouldn't have to bother with that conflict at all. It's none of our business and we have nothing to gain from it.

How can you be full Nazi yet support Israel?

Trump isn't full Nazi, even though some of his supporters are. You don't have to agree with him on everything. For example, I think he fucked up on the tranny bathroom issue.

Read any jewish website. Jews are the most meddlesome race in the world by far.

Because having all Jews of the world in a small desert, surrounded by walls and a few hundred millions of anti-semitic arabs is a nice goal to work towards.

Diaspora Jewish behavior puts me firmly in the Fuck Israel camp.

Remember that jew's hypocrisy on Israel is the easiest way to beat them and other people who support mass immigration and israel in an argument, as well as redpill normies on the jews.

They were staged photo-ops of professional models from NYC, Paris and Tel-Aviv with professional make-up etc. which successfully gained support of horny men on the early to mid 2000s?

I'm really tired of these jews!

He never made a hard political statement on the matter, he just said that it doesn't personally bother him.

And honestly, I'd love to see all sexual degenerates swinging from the trees, we have more pressing matters to deal with right now.

Ashkenazi here,

American secular Jews are almost all shit.

Orthodox Jews are pretty based.

Haaretz is a shit tier publication dominated by idiot liberals with decent writing skills and non-existent reasoning skills

A two state solution is retarded, the only solution I agree with is killing Palestinians. Yes, I've fought in the IDF and actually shot Palestinians. So have my cousins. Would do it again if I could.

Any Jew that is against Trump might as well hang with the others. The Torah says that anyone who is actively your enemy and fighting a war against you is not a human being therefore it is not murder to kill them.

Anyone voting for Hillary is my enemy, whether they are aware of it or not.

So despite all the money spent each year, unlimited military support, US military tech being stolen & sold, mossad spying, the Apollo affair and the USS Liberty (could go forever) you still think siding with Israel is the best path?

I'm thinking you have a selective memory when it comes to the relationship (if you can call it that) between the US and Israel.

Will you also tell us Iran and Palestine represent a threat for the EU and the US?

You see that's the thing user. You're involved whether you like it or not because they decided for you.

It's incredible when you think about it. Such a small nation is able to control one of the biggest military power with ease and succeeded in stealing enriched uranium from it. They made deals to get uranium with the UK and France but with the US they felt it wasn't necessary to pay for it. Just one of many examples.

I wish the worst upon you.

It's ok, I don't really give a shit.

That's right, white men. How does it feel to have a presidential candidate that's anti-Semitic?

dunno if it's true or not. But I'd rather remove Muslims and liberal Jews first. You will be left later on the list though.

If you want to live in Israel with your own people, without taking money from North America or Europe and don't try to actively or passively (aka see fellow Jews do it and not renounce it) destroy the White race.

Then you're okay in my book, enjoy killing those muzzies. Fuck 'em.

No jewess qt3.14s were posted. You have to post them before the accusations can be made.

I'm from the US. I don't live in Israel, but I did fight in the IDF. They accept any Jews for 2-3 years.

I'm extremely supportive of Israel, but Israel doesn't need US money. It's a wealthy, first world country with cutting edge industries.

Of course, should the foreign aid be cut, there would be no sharing of Mossad-derived intel that normally occurs. I'm not an expert on this specific subject subject, but I've read several papers from intelligence experts that allude to the fact that the amount of intelligence that Mossad shares with the US would cost more to gather than the amount of military aid given, although that would be difficult to quantify.

It's a complicated matter that almost nobody fully understands, but I am against all US foreign aid, and Israel certainly doesn't need any.

Muslims do need to be pushed back into their desert though. Everyone should try shooting a Muslim sometime, few greater joys.

You overestimate your ability.

Do they also accept people whom grandfather was a half-jew?

Sure, why not?

Israel has the draft, and its for both genders, so every single person in Israel has to serve in the military, unless they have special permission not to.

Women perform in non-combat quite obviously.

The demand for enlistees is high, so if you can make a somewhat credible case that you have Jewish ancestry and that you want to fight for Israel, they'll take you.

They don't and will never realize that the constant barrage of "oy vey trump and his supporters are nazis, racists, anti-jewish,xenophobes, homophobes, [adjective], [noun]" desensitizes the regular populace to it and gets it to fall on deaf ears. What a bunch of panicking and desperate idiots.

boy they really did not like Goldwater

>THEREFORE HE IS ANTI-ISRAEL!!!

Jews in Israel are just a hair above a goy

t. knower

Imagine their horror looking him up and realizing that he had "Gold" in his name and wasn't really chosen. It was just a total holocaust for them.

Hitler supported the concept of a jewish state, so pretty fucking easily

that's not true

"The Jew's domination in the state seems so assured that now not only can he call himself a Jew
again, but he ruthlessly admits his ultimate national and political designs. A section of his race
openly owns itself to be a foreign people, yet even here they lie. For while the Zionists try to
make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its
satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It
doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living
there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with
its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for
convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks." -Mein Kampf

Maybe he is one of the only real anglos using a German surname. Probably nobody here believes that berg or stein is an actual German name, hell I don't but we always have jidf or hasbara say that (for kikes obviously, anything that serves as deflection is good for them) but it is a 1 in 6000000 that they are a true goy.

there is no such thing as left-wing or right-wing Jews. They are Just playing both sides of the fence to push their Zionist agenda. The only way a Jew can be saved is if they accept Christ. The blood of the true lord is on their hands.

That's like quoting The Guardian to prove the UK is communist.

Goldwater is an exclusively Jewish name. His father was a Polish Jew and his mother was Episcopalian but ethnically Jewish.

Sounds like a race traitor. No wonder why they had voted for a shabbos goy instead that year.

And this is why Trump can't stop talking about how much he loves jews. They want to use this victim card and anti-semetism against him SOOOOOO FUCKING BAD.

But he's 5 steps ahead of them, and they just look like fools.

It's brilliant. Wish more of pol understood this.

I would say that most of Holla Forums does understand this. It's just that when Trump say something pro-israel, Holla Forums and Holla Forums jump at the opportunity to take their least favorite person down a peg here on Holla Forums by spamming how much Trump loves jews.

Ignore the nay-sayers.