WINNING

I'll never get tired of WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/south-carolina-arrest-benjamin-mcdowell-dylann-roof.html?_r=0
abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-arrested-plotting-bomb-target-stores-companys/story?id=45553743
kurzman.unc.edu/files/2011/06/Kurzman_Muslim-American_Terrorism_Since_911_An_Accounting.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, so much winning.

I seriously wonder what kind of action/reaction Trump will take if there's another "Orlando"… we haven't had any terror shit since he took office have we?

There's a new EO coming that's tailored specifically to cuck-judge's finding ya silly.

Here's two WHITE MEN from this week:
nytimes.com/2017/02/16/us/south-carolina-arrest-benjamin-mcdowell-dylann-roof.html?_r=0

abcnews.go.com/US/florida-man-arrested-plotting-bomb-target-stores-companys/story?id=45553743

uhh and neither of them actually hurt anyone. I'm talking about actual DARK SKINNED terrorists that ruin people's lives by shooting them or boming them in the name of Allah.

Keep telling yourself that, Stormderp.

The number of actual "terrorists" that are white "pales" in comparison to ethnic Arabs motivated by whatever flavor of fundamentalist Islam they happen to adopt.
Unless you want to count the US military, you'll have to agree. Well, I guess you don't have to…the reality bubble is strong with your type after all.

Did you happen to realize what my "SS" actually stands for?
I lol and pfft in your general direction, defectotron.

kurzman.unc.edu/files/2011/06/Kurzman_Muslim-American_Terrorism_Since_911_An_Accounting.pdf

Pedophile stormderp. My apologies.

Thanks for the pdf. It appears to support my statement (unless you count US troops, which I kinda don't).

So this is where you shitpost when you get tired of bumplocking threads on Holla Forums eh Rach?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Quads of Queerness.
Don't you like Feminism?

if you were her..

Fuck off. I saw your very same SJ cancer infiltrate 4chan. Go back there.

i'm b&

She obviously skipped leg day