Urgent request

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(deity)
a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Good luck on your quest to claim the ownership of this board.
may dysnomia have mercy on your soul, when she smoothers you with her tights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysnomia_(deity)

It is literally saying "dysnomia is a meme"
Meme magic strikes again

Why does the text look shit in the second frame? Do you not know how to use photoshop's animation pane, bro?

fucking discordians

no
don't trust KYM kids

MARY, MOTHER OF GOD

Eris is watching you masturbate.

Is stuff from here on kym? That's awful, we'd have to have an informant.

Yeah, he'd have t be a real faggot. Probably used reddit and twitter too…

why do you think dysnomia used that name? It was too fitting not to use.

why do you think I picked the name?

Yes.
Also started /magick/ alongside /bmw/
You really should lurk…moar.

No? People were talking about Ebola-Chan long before he made some webm. Named it =/= made it, and even then he wasn't the first person to call it "meme magic" so it doesn't matter.
By that logic Richard Spencer made the Alt-Right, which is laughable. Although, now that I think about it, Dick and Dysnomia both have delusions of grandeur.

>embed
The second one was a flop, lol :^)

Again, yes. Cat's Cradle threads. Summer 2015.

l
u
r
k
m
o
a
r

a.pomf.se/emsngp.zip

Just like infinity next. :#)

Still nope, people were talking about meme magic way back in 2014. You can stop shilling for you and your archives now and make me BO, Dysnomia.

That isn't going to happen. I don't trust anything about you.

Given the nature of Holla Forums, wouldn't giving it to an untrustworthy person be more fit than anything else anyways? You got to take moderation less seriously. The 8 people that visit here will most likely be fine.

the way that I see it, either meme magic isn't real and op fucks off, or meme magic is real, and through some esoterically memetic manipulation of reality, op eventually becomes the board owner. these threads are if anything, a proof-test for if shitposting on a chan can actually conjure some demonstrable physical change irl.

so is meme magic real or not?

this post is meta-irony btw, it's 'cuz dysnomia was shilling for himself earlier in this thread.

I bet you don't even get it you fucking faggit.