Type in a movie

Step Three

Post results for others

Other urls found in this thread:

j-dar.ca/index.html#13446
j-dar.ca/index.html#279160
archive.is/k8RuX
j-dar.ca/#2666
web.archive.org/web/20071006004652/http://www.alan-rickman.com/articles/angel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life of Pi
The Good The Bad The Ugly is at 1.04% with just two actors

>>>Holla Forums

The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya is evidently 32% less Jewish than Sister Act.

>>>/ovens/

Not too shabby

Kingdom of Heaven (2005)
Ridley Scott

All of Christopher Nolan's movies have low scores.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

But that film is incredibly jewish in spirit.

So a movie about jews with the tittle written in jew chicken scratch is only 9% jewish, and 'jewish content' to boot?

2 favorite movies, J-dar is slow with processing other movies I guess but that's my favorite 2.

Anyone who argues Gladiator isnt a good traditionalist film is a fucking liar. White man fighting through the ranks unknowningly to avenge his white love and son when he didnt even want to be involved in politics is pretty fucking neat. Can't really explain Army of Darkness, it's a fun move and Sam Raimi is a jew, but it's a fun film. No particular degeneracy with a B-movie actor.

J-dar's ratings for foreign flicks are all over the place.

AoD is definitely a top 10 movie for me. I can pretty much recite every scene by memory.

The Libertine… better than I thought.

Obligatory.

kek

Hackers

looked up the 1999 matrix, it's 25.71% hebrew

The Professional

My nigga. I have 3 versions of the original movie,
Not jewish pozzed as far as I can see. Shop smart, shop S-mart.

I have compared many movies to what J-Dar says, and it is NOT AT ALL accurate.

I guess Luc Besson doesn't care for (((them)))

I am disappoint

lol

See:
DUBS DON'T LIE

big shock

One of my favorites… more nosey than I thought.

yikes… my favorite horror movie too.

fug

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL OF YOU IGNORING THAT BOTH I AND KEK TOLD YOU IT'S NOT ACCURATE?

it's still fun

Oh, ok, then, I guess that makes it alright.

God damn I'm a retard. Now with a picture

nice

noice

guilty pleasure movie

Senna did have a fucking amazing OST, I can't lie.

much lower than I expected

feels good, man

I love being /uncucked/

Do you also love to jerk off to people in comas?

see

nooo

Seems legit.

My favourite film was already posted so I posted this joke.

kek

Why the butthurt?

lovely

I posted your favourite movie already dude. You're too slow.

Faggot.

I was curious. Now I know.

oy vey

Based Romero.

got a new record

wew

Have you watched Evangelion?

L A D
A
D

Some of my recent favorites

It's my favorite pastime.

But… but… Jamie Lee Curtis wasn`t even in HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH (the non-Michael Meyers one), unless they`re counting the brief glimpse at a trailer for the original HALLOWEEN that shows up on a TV.

Also, lol at HALLOWEEN III being 11% more Jewish than EIGHT CRAZY NIGHTS, the freaking Adam Sandler animated Hanukkah movie.

klaatu verata nihmfhhfmfm

slowly killed them all

fucking loved stalker movie

Even worse.

the movie is pretty anti-semite tho

almost broke the record

Isn't Evangelion's story super jewish? What with all the biblical elements from the first testament.

wew lad

Aren't those actors from the sequence that showed "a film made in Britain about the Rothschilds by jews"?

Dunno, never seen it all the way through. I would suspect that it's stock footage of those actors.

:^)

Thought this would be a safe bet

Have you even watched the film?

It is fucking disgusting.

Weeaboo entertainment tends to lack merchant influences, hence why most of it lack POZ.

This is why Holla Forums naturally gravitates towards the weeb stuff.

Wew lad, I'm gonna have to watch this one for sure now.

No wonder this movie was gud.

Top fucking kek, that explains a lot.

thank you Kek

it was really entertaining especially if you hate people in general

Yeah, thought it was pretty funny. Just from how ridiculous it is.

Nah, not really, it mostly just utilizes the symbols.

But, sure, there is that group of (((gentlemen))) who want to bring prophecies from the Dead Sea Scrolls into reality and end the world/mix all of humanity into a sea of orange juice/become Gods

Wotan Mit Uns

reminds me of

Grow out of the "edgy skinhead" phase, and come into the "smug nazi" phase, already, user.

One for the kiddies and all the pervs on Holla Forums.

The NatSocs are the only ones left after every country turns against each other in the final nuclear habbening

With the nigger and the white woman tasked with "re-population".

reminds me of

Not a reliable indicator of degeneracy :p

WHAT

sadly Bruno was much funnier than Zohan

You didn't know, fam?

Low enogh.

Yes, but also more degenerate.

Hm, first one I could think of passed.

this score seems off

Many films seem to have a low Jewish score simply because of lack of data. Look also at the gentile percentile.

It's (((autists))) advertising talking about their favorite movies.

great, and criminally underrated movie

Looks like Bionicle is safe. Remember, Jews=Makuta. Bad news is that Mata Nui's VA is a kike. Everything else is ok.

what the fuck, kek

My favourite film that I only remember when it is mentioned to me.

i lost. that fucking shit title is as bad as

It's too bad the movie is a bernout tier anti-business wankjob.

Gay Niggers was right.

Feels good.

Mads is tight.

Can you even use that word in a movie title? lol

Oh, yeah, that.

This shit right here makes me think is 100% correct.

Is all I'm doing too.

not bad.

really causes you to consider

The 13th floor is The Matrix done right :^)

actors are told what to say and they say it ultimately the producers, screenwriters, and directors have the power to influence the content of the movie thus they can jewify it

i thought the opposite about it, but I haven't seen it in around a decade

Its pointless to post the 300% kike matrix though.

Welcome new fag. :^) = sarcasm

                                                                                                                        fds                       

I didn't know sarcasm was when you make a statement.

tbh, I wasn't sarcastic. I was baiting :^)

TROLLS
BAN
:^)

They can't keep getting away with it

I was disappointed by the plot of The Matrix. Feels like a Terminator copycat and the idea of using humans as a source of energy is retarded, plus too much happens outside of the virtual world. The Thirteenth Floor explores the concept more thoroughly.

Was abit too slow for me, but was nice enough.
Do you happen to remember the name of that movie with some dude who popped super thinking drugs? I thought that was decent enough.

j-dar.ca/index.html#13446

limitless

Someone should make a cut of the film with all the disgusting flirting taken out, and at the end of the movie , the Aryan girl hangs the nigger.

I just fucking hate how it made no sense, this girl grew up with a pure white society and had zero contact with jew brainwashing, and yet she's supposed to find a fucking monkey attractive? I know they probably only put it in to "balance" out the nazis winning in the end, but that shit went too far.

Also:

His mother was born to Jews that came from the Russian Empire, but he does look more like a paddy.

Said the actual psychopath.

How can dragnet not be Jewish, when the main cop is a Jew.

Seriously nigger?

The producer of fight club got busted giving israel triggers for nuclear weaponry and fled the United States because of it.

Fucking nigger dick, man. Women just can't resist them I guess.

This nepotism shit is seriously triggering.

That's what I was going to post.

I might need to watch it sober. I've only seen it twice, both before the redpill.

At least I'll always have the other moonbase-nazis. Pic related.

I like them.

Now a TV series. Pretty good.

I think everyone was pissed that they depicted the Germanic tribes like some kind of slapstick congregation of brutes.

Always knew the '97 version was the superior, and now I know why.

I just realised that the film came out in 2000
That's some sick trips

Surprise: 0

I hate niggers!

Shaknado strangely starts off really Jewish and then becomes almost non Jewish by number 4

Do jews truly fear the samurai?

filtered

Gee, I wonder who is behind these posts..
Filtered and reported

Is it just my imagination or do we have a sharp increase in shitposts recently?

Unsurprising

Summer's here, strap in

Ain't there a sequel, probably would be more Jewish

I wish my dick was as big as a niggers. Don't you user? :(

surprisingly no, but still ridiculously high

Halfchan was or is down, we had a lot of refugees who think of Holla Forums as edgy Holla Forums

chek't
8/pol/ is quite edgy tbh fam

From what I can tell of the site it seems to be fucked it regards to actual Israeli films, test out a few others its the same for basically all of them. Think it only seems to work in regards to foreign (mainly western) films for some reason.

This Brit/pol/-tier of shit should be bannable

All that shit is just a frame story that has no actual importance but people mistake it for the real thing. That's why Anno's been riding that gravy train ever since death threats forced him to make EoE. If the plebs want the meaningless giant robot nonsense, why not give it to them?

Awh you salty lad?

Judenrein.

Literally a film about an ascending meme magician breaking out of the indoctrination of the jewish parasites.

Nice Irish comedy with an Irish "racist" (normal) cop having to work with a FBI nig, no moral lesson at all. Comfy, with a nice setting.

Something obscure for y'all

How ironic.

my favorite movie is 0% jewish, noice

Inglorious Basterds is probably the worst movie i've ever watched.

It just makes it easier to spot the millennials. Take advantage of it.

0% means nothing.
Most Cultural Marxists are White.

Yesssss

Basically 0%.

That movie was one of my first redpill experiences. I sympathized more with the Germans than with the supposed heroes of the story.
But really it was a mess. It tried to be a comedy, action movie and at the same time a drama about Jews taking revenge on the ebil nazis. In addition they had to shoehorn a nigger into the story.
Only things I liked was the references to old German cinema as well as the aesthetics of the movie.

I'm not even surprised.

one of my favorite movies and franchises to the trash

FUUUKOOOOOVVV!!

Noice

i've only ever seen the 2010 release, which i barley remeber. Gotta say i like the original more despite some glaring issues that Romero always has but i can forgive

this isn't true, it's produced by a Jew
make sure you double check this website because sometimes it fucks up

Wtf, I don't like how this site worls.
So anything about Hitler would have some jewish percentage because of "Jewish Content"

Holy Fuck
Checked.

More Jewish than the Ten Commandments itself

Sounds about right

It's sweden, doesn't count.

The greatest action movie ever made? let's see…

He goes 100% jew on the whole movie, I'm sure he even rubs his hands at some point. Red-pilling everybody on how despicable his race is.

Vasquez is OK.

I like how he said "I had to rush everything so I'm not satisfied with my soundtrack". Just listen at it, this is the stuff of legends.

Good luck lads.

Genuinely upset by this.

Why are you here?

QUESTION YOUR BELIEFS

Stukas(1941)…0.00% jewish

kek

lol

anglos are the ultimate cucks
most of Holla Forums understands this

Fantastic movie. But not as good as the book.

no

My favorite civil war movie is 100% kike free as well.

NEW CHALLENGE
FIND THE MOST JEWISH MOVIES OUT THERE

More MST3K classics

I'll admit. This is a little surprising.

oldie but goodie

No one's done the new Ghostbusters movie yet?

One of my all time favorites. Feels good man.

And another of my favorites. Fuck yeah.

This user is low energy.

South Korean but a good watch

TOPPEST OF KEKS

Fortunately, the jews have not been able to project their malevolent influence over the world wide web. That is how we can enjoy sites that measure the jewiness of things without fear.

This whole thread is probably 90% jewish

picture didnt post

Obligatory webm

It's anti-yuppie, better known as the boomers of today.

Interasting….

based mel

Maximum Overdrive is a guilty pleasure

My favorite film primarily has it's director as the jewish influence, but I already knew that.

honestly surprised considering how many pugs died in the making of this film

Could've seen this one coming.
There's some skinhead retard kid in it who's best friend is a shitskin.

ugh, i hate hearing that argument.youre basically spreading a rumor started by a peta tier blogger.

"omg a scene with a trained bear and a dog? i bet that dog died every time they cut the camera! im going to count each time they cut the camera and list this as possible deaths"

japs are indifferent to animals suffering.
they broke several cats legs to make the cat limp for a scene

Tang.

just spouting what I've heard multiple times

wew lad

fug

glorifies being a coke head, whats the surprise?

Witnessed

That's because he goes up against jewish gangsters that are played by jews. Still lots of jew producers, but this is an edgy, indie director.

Fucking kek.

Rei a shit

Nice….

That doesn't sound like a challenge to me. Pick the post POZ'd movie you can think of and search it up.

What the fuck is that an actual movie?

Worse than expected.

surprisingly yes
j-dar.ca/index.html#279160
Now to search for the actual film

The best among my favourites. Surprised there is this many.

Thanks fam for some great movies to check out.
Here's a couple guilty pleasure movies of mine.

Seems to be some small artsy thing

Please Kill Me; I'm a Faggot Nigger Jew
Rachel Schreiber [1996, USA, video, 10 minutes, b/w, English]
At the opening of this tape, the viewer enters the Internet along with the producer, who uses a pseudonym in order to interview people who engage in a highly problematic and taboo practice–Nazi-fetish based sadomasochism.
The artist uses video images created directly on the computer, and stories from the archive of her own memory to ask such questions as: How does history affect the body? How are cultural memories transmitted? And, when historical events become part of a culture's discourse, how does the meaning of the original event shift? For more information, contact Rachel Schrieber at [email protected]/* */
Source : archive.is/k8RuX

Can't seem to find any digital copies of it, likely due to it being a small project

Neat

I wanna see an 100% jew film rating here. There highest we got was around 70%?

I think we can beat that.

i didnt feel that at all

Hahahahahah

One for you holocaust deniers! 0% Joos

What are you doing here, goy? >>>/facebook/

Just in case you were wondering what happened with Star Wars

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The cool thing about the future is I'll get to run around just like Snake Plissken, but with two eyes.

And it was still a terrible movie

Mulholland Drive is 16%

Favorite movie here. Still triggered its so relatively high.

wew lad

Why live?

>Ghostbusters is 47.55% more Jewish than Holocaust.

So long sides. I won't find you again anytime soon.

Anyone got the same thing for TV series and/or videogames?

That faggot earlier in the thread is right, this website really doesn't know what it is talking about. That story is like the Old Testament told in a fever-induced dream.

It's not always accurate, you may have to do some research yourself, which isn't too hard.

How did you even reach that conclusion? It's anti-degeneracy if anything, showing the degenerate lifestyle of the Yuppies ruling over the worn down NYC in the 80s

Get on my level

j-dar.ca/#2666

Dark City(1998)

2.84% JEWISH

too lazy to take a pic tbh

Good movie too.

what were they then?

I think even Hitler congratulated the Romans on bringing them Civilization.

Might be the most Jewish movie I've seen posted yet.

Though I remember watching it and not really seeing any blatant anti-white stuff. De Niro's character is pretty good.

Anyone ever check out Wrestling PPV's on this? It's one of the most hilariously un-jewish forms of media there is. One of the last great White culture symbols left tbh

Can someone recommend me non-jewish movies that aren't old as shit?

UFC as well actually, just checked out 200, 0% jewish. Jews by and large (there's a few here and there, but they're a tiny minority.) avoid Combat sports like the plague. Still makes me kek how afraid they are of violence.

Feels good man. The Jews fear the samurai.

nice to know some of my favorite movies are all 0%

How can it not be? The whole movie is about pacified goyim eventually throwing off the shackles of a NWO government that keeps the masses docile by drugging them and outlawing feels. The agency that cleric Preston works for is the Tetragrammaton (YHWH) Council. A well made movie with a very simple message - if we lose, the world will be wreathed in nuclear fire to the point of irrecognizability and it will be used as an excuse to ban all those harmful goyish opinions from ever surfacing again.

Question: was this site made by a kike who is obsessed with things made by other kikes like they always are or was it by some redpilled guy who wanted people to be aware of jewish involvement in Hollywood?

tbh thought it was super jewy since the illuminati symbolism in this scene + "crash and burn" on those three buildings

ok somethings gotta be rigged

every movie I enjoy here is coming in at 0%

ok last one from me….
I found a few that crept above zero in my collection

Well that explains why this was inferior to the original anime.

It was a fantastic movie.

You think Jews are your ally…

Gee what a surprise.

wew lad

Except I'm not.

Is Jurassic Park red pilled or blue pilled?
I always thought it was very red pilled.

You don't mix a bunch of violant lizards together with civilized people.

What the fuck, Holla Forums ?

I honestly did not realize (((Daniel))) Radcliffe was Jewish.

ok this website is broken…..
I looked up Hatari!(1962) and it came back 12.75% jewish because of Brad Grey being at Paramount…..except Brad Grey is at Paramount RIGHT NOW…..he was not there when Hatari was made. He would have been 5 years old when that movie came out.

So it is rating the jewish percentage on who is at the studios currently, not who was there when the movie was made.

So your movie may actually be less jewish than what this website says.

Those fuckers are counting people who have Jewish ancestry. Lot of them don't consider themselves Jewish.

Even Hitler wouldn't have considered them kikes.

100% pure except for Jennifer Conley
Not too bad

Oh so you're not Jewish even if you have Jewish ancestry as long as you say you're not Jewish? You must be new here.

(checked & heil'd)
Where would we be without romans bringing civilization to the farthest reaches of the world with fire and sword?

>>>/oven/

Yeah, that's the criteria that I use to judge whether they are Jewish or not.

No go kiss my ass, nigger

Not that great

Motherfucker wasn't even jewish, his Father was Irish and his mother was English, Bastards trying to claim that Terrific actor as one of their own smh.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

You will not be spared, Jew/Goy.

can I be spared

Yeah, Stanley was a jew, but a self loathing one that had a happy accident of dying just six days after the first cut of Eyes Wide Shut, which already is one hell of a morbid film if you watch it with Holla Forums goggles on.

not that bad when 40% of that is stanley kubrick

It's okay, good old Stanley hated Jews, was against the Zionist agenda, and is even on the record of saying Hitler was right

thanks big david

also eraserhead is 0.00%

No.

You'll just end up betraying everyone, at the right moment, anyway.

just fuck my math up fam

lmao

Can you please explain to me why the master evil plan was getting the dude to fuck his daughter? Remember the american one?

uberkek

Harrison Ford is a Jew. Ruined Indiana Jones for me.

Damn, I sort of like this movie too. It's a bit pretentious, but still.

that's literally what I was hoping Watch_Dogs2 was going to be.

that movie looked like shit from the trailer

Get Carter was great. Michael Cain used to be so great.

I don't find that this tool works very well with old movies, though, because so many Hollywood directors and writers of the 1940s era were Jews. Thing is, that'll always be my favorite era of cinema, and there's such a difference thematically between Jews of that era and this one. Think about Casablanca…there's nothing really Jewish about that storyline and there sure as fuck isn't anything Jewish about Bogie or the role he plays.

There's no subtlety, either. For instance, the films made by Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger in the late 30s, 40s and 50s are all extremely English. They are so English it's impossible to imagine more characteristically British films. There's a European sensibility at work too, but it's underlying, not dominant, and it's definitely not a Jewish one imo. Co-writer and co-director Emeric Pressburger was nominally Jewish, but he loved England and was fascinated with English character and mood, so saying these films are heavily "Jewish" is not really accurate.

It does please me considerably that some of my very favorite classics–La Strada, La Notte, Eyes Without A Face, La Belle et La Bete, Le Diable Au Corps, Kwaidan, Seven Samurai, etc. are 0% Jewish. Hard to go wrong with old Italian, French or Japanese cinema.

A rare bad comedy not made by jews.

I wanted to like that movie so much, but it felt so sloppy. Like introducing characters and then they die without any interaction, and we are supposed to care.

He's still based as fuck by showbiz standards. Called out hollywood on its diversity shit and backed the Brexit.

If the tone of the game is that you are trying to be a "le justice for the masses" hacker, then it is kind of invalidated by casually murdering people.

as any true Brit should.

What better way to bring justice for the masses, than with a .45 caliber bullet?

Nice.

By hacking into Gibson mainframes and listening to The Prodigy.

I'm trying to get the high score. Barbra Streisand films seem to be quite Jewish.

I would smash the granny out of Dyanne Thorne. Great tits.

I thought there were loads of Jews involved in these tbh.

Also: great film. Brucey keeps it Goy.

Surprised that Harry Brown is considered 13% Jewish. It's a great film regardless.

And then shooting people, with your terminator pistol. Right?

I actually found Episode 2 and 3 to be very good movies.

I loved that movie. I was shocked one I noticed the father was Finchie.

the stakes and tone of the game need to be different then. Like trying to launch nukes or something espionage-like rather than wearing shitty high-tops and pissing around with gadgets like in Wash_Hogz2

I had good luck with romantic comedies (((go figure))).

Holy shit..

At least tell me you'd want to lay pipe-bombs around undesirables, and hand-craft your own gun.

sure, if the game was based around shit like that, but Ubisoft are too (((cowardly))) to even make something like that.

did ten fucking people work on this movie, what thefuck

I would like to see something like this for tv shows and anime and video games.

Eyes wide shut is a fantastic movie when you actually go to the trouble of figuring out what it meant.

Most people are too lazy so i'll just say it. The whole movie is an allegory for the destruction of family values by a media that's increasingly focused on degeneracy and sex. The movie accomplishes it by having the sex scenes be extremely grotesque and make you grow to hate Harford as he delves into a life of profligacy, the mask being a symbol of the face these people put on when in actuality they're broken down and rely on carnal pleasures just to feel human.

Kubrick also talked mad shit on Schindlers list and called gone with the wind terrible. Great guy all things considered.

Significant achievement.

So, maybe Jews don't run Hollywood?

or the site is run by jews to fool you

They cannot help but harm themselves, and they waste their servers on it, too.

The 84 movie isn't that much less Jewish

Well yeah.

never saw it; looked like cancer

color me fuckin shocked lad

How the fuck does it even happen though, jews are such a small part of the population yet they control so much of the media.

I genuinely did not expect that.

At least it's about the Jewish Mafia

I watched The Deer Hunter about a week ago for the first time. Why does everyone love it?
The small amount of time the spend in Vietnam is great, but everything else is fucking boring shit.

Too bad he's joined the darkside to direct talking penguin movies about homosexuality, not to mention the (((fourth))) max movie.

My nigger.

One shot.

remember when the movie came out, 1978.

The war had only ended 3 years prior so for a lot of people it was still fresh in their minds. The movie has a lot going on and its far more about the politics of the war than the actual fighting. The Russian roulette isn't just a dangerous game, its symbolism. The united states is playing games with these peoples lives and even though they don't die from the game they're completely ruined from the experience.

the wedding scene was annoying but it does foreshadow a lot of the movie.

sorry for phone pic

on the topic of classic movies:

That's a pretty nifty summary, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. The movie goes into how the jewish cabal operates, everything from human trafficking to pedo rings, the cost of human life to them is miniscule and they use up and discard people like nothing. I could swear they're chanting Moloch's name during that ritual. As soon as the good goy doctor finds himself in the middle of this mess and tries to make sense of it, he is immediately met with pure coincidences of his wife being one of the cocksluts in those orgies, the hooker he almost slept with suddenly being revealed HIV positive, the old friend who gave him the tip simply disappears, the costume vendor giving him a good ol' wink and a nod when the two japs come out after having a good time with the underage "daughter", knowing full well the good goy will not say anything because he'll just have some extra happy coincidences going on his way if he says anything.

And then, of course, the spiel of the jew Ziegler, who at first just goes off saying that it was all just a charade, then tries to sell it as no big deal (sacrifice? what sacrifice goy? she woulda overdosed anyway), then tries to cut a deal with the good goy. And finally, the last scene in the toy shop implies that his daughter is most likely in line for riding rich hebe cock carousel as well and there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

And this isn't even the full film. Kubrick had a lot more material filmed, but alas, sadly and purely coincidentally he died six days after screening the first cut to the producer, Cruise and Kidman. How unlucky!

I completely forgot that Ziegler was a kike.

takes a lot of balls to openly and brazenly talk shit on the people who are 90 percent of the industry you call your career.

The tragedy of this?

Even 1% is enough to be fucking subversive.

The sad part of this?

Even 1% can be fucking subversive.

Have some anime propaganda

Miyazaki is just as bad as a jew though, watch Satoshi Kon's work instead.

IT'S DARK
IN CASE OF CHIMPOUT PLAY THIS FROM A ROOFTOP OR A LOUDSPEAKER

oops wrong thread

Iy was good goy when the Jews still hadn't realized how fucking serious muhammad was and still wanted Americans to love muzzies

The really gratuitous stuff that has sexual over/undertones tends to be Jewish

It's because they are getting inspiration from their "private visits" with rabbi Barashoviwitz when they were kids

Good goys gonna goy

Fuck no wonder

Sometimes if the site doesn't have any data, it just defaults to 0

Watch out for that

Spring Summer Fall Winter…And Spring

0%

All the jews in that movie are portrayed in positions of power

It's a super jewish movie but it's also great and has some great characters and some great ideas for us goy to mull over

loose change 0%

What is the high score? Its too easy to get 0%

That doesn't necessarily mean he's not jewish… but this does:

web.archive.org/web/20071006004652/http://www.alan-rickman.com/articles/angel.html

Maybe they just saw a surname ending in "man" and his prominent nose and assumed he was jewish. I must admit, I thought maybe he was too because of those.

Based Mel

I wish more actors would abandon Hollyid, inadvertently (like Mel) or not. There's no creative freedom or innovation anymore.

1 actor, the owner/ruler of universal, and the fucking composer

It's over what it should be I think, out of like what 208 people on the set? I doubt it's really almost 17% based on those 3 alone. I wonder if the scores can be higher due to director or main actor as opposed to some stunt fuck. But come on. Also one of my favorite movies as well.

I did not realize Zac Efron was jewish. Holy shit.

If it weren't for continual happenings I'd just fucking read all the books I've collected now instead.

eh, the ones where it's just the composer, or if they're some minor extra are fine

the ones to really watch are:
director
writer
lead actor/actress

those are the ones that tend to make a movie really pozzed
like almost all the westerns written/directed by jews whine about muh mistreatment of muh noble indians, chief wahoo dindu nuffin he a good boi

Gallipoli
Breaker Morant
Mad Max 1 and 2
Crocodile Dundee
The Man From Snowy River

Australian films used to be good.

Why do you think so? I've liked all his movies except for "The Wind Rises" that was sympathetic towards that kike character.

this is kind of depressing for me

I unironically like this low-budget swords and sorcery turd, it has a certain charm that resonates

god it sucks one of my favorite comedy movies is over 50% jewish

Cloud atlas is 0.00%, although I don't even know any mainstream movie of such poz levels.

It's an Adam Sandler movie, what the fuck did you expect?

I didn't know Adam Sandler was a kike.

First of all almost everything in that list is Stanley Kubrick who is just one person. Second it also says that actor Kirk Taylor is jewish, something of which I have yet to find evidence of. Pic related is actor Kirk Taylor, doesn't look very jewish to me. Don't forget jews love to claim stuff by pretending its more jewish than it really is, this seems a good example of that since they even mention the CEO of warner brothers just to make the movie look more jewish.

You mad, white boy?

Aww yiss

Probably because Ghibli had to do a ton of merchandising to make money, but asides from that I can't think of anything. How the hell is an animation studio supossed to make money without liscensing stuffed animals and shit? Miyazaki himself is super redpilled whenever you see him in interviews, and so are his movies.

I remember this shit. Didn't really like it, although if I recall correctly the ending was pretty neat.

Any WW2-themed film is guaranteed to be pozzed af

I was hoping this would be lower

No surprise here; one of the few war flicks that doesn't paint an over-the-top supervillain image of the Germans has minimal noseberg influence.

Joe Friday? Really? I've listened to all the radio episodes and all I got from it was Friday was arrow straight and his partners over the years were kind of klutzes.

Zulu 1964 - 0%

These always confused me. Aren't unresearched films defaulted to 0%?

I thought this was some TRS-goy project. No, it's the fucking Jews putting the echos over themselves again.

Gladiator is GOAT tier. That's undeniable.

This is bullshit.

It's the new Mein Kampf

You idiot

Another way to tell is if they use the Lords' name in vain. Virtually every movie and T.V. show (on cable at least) will have someone say 'Jesus Christ!', or 'Jesus!', or 'Christ!', in a negative way.

It's so pervasive it seems a ritual for them, and you'll see the weaker minded people parrot this in real life for anything even slightly angering, frustrating, or triggering. I see it all the time in threads on Holla Forums.

They'll also try to normalize anti-Christian values in offhanded ways, e.g. in a crime drama show, during an investigation, they'll go to a "married" lesbian couples' house in an upscale neighborhood for an interview, and pretend as if that's perfectly normal and has always been that way. They deliberately present the degenerate as either not worthy of mention or as if everyone does it and it's perfectly normal.

Glad about that result,
was always my favourite.

What are you sliding rabbi? Jdar isn't even 100% accurate.

Interesting results…

Positively surprised at 28 Days Later, fave SHTF movie imo

Good taste m8.
Nicholas Cage needs to get his shit together and start making more movies like that.

Should Kubrick even count? He was really unfond of his own kind if tales are to be believed.

Agreed, another great movie he was in is "Knowing". A bit /x/-teir but still nice.

Kubrick never identified as a Jew. He grew up in a secular household and never followed any religion.

That would explain a lot.

Hitler was far too nice

Miyakazi spent most of his career being a fucking commie shitting out the same damn story of the proletariat's struggle against evil fascists. He only stopped in the late eighties and even then he never ditched his terrible habit of obnoxious lead female characters and the lead male character being little more than their orbiter

The Akira movie was completed before the Manga was finished.

You should read the manga, it gets really pro-nationalist by the end with the main character and his biker gang going full nationalist.

This looks too familiar. Sauce?

But

great movie

Came into this thread just to find the faggot that tried to say EoE is anything other than the most Holla Forums anime there is:

Ron Paul's Favorite Movie?!

Ron Paul is/was/will always be jewish.