PEWDIEPIE

PEWDIEPIE IS LE REDPILLED AND PRO-WHYTE AND NAT SOCK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I'M A 14 YEAR OLD WHO WATCHES ALL OF HIS VIDEOS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wtf i love swedes now

the most radical nationalists always come from the most cucked shitholes. a third of /pols/ userbase is from commiefornia.

Is this a complaint at halfchan? Because our Holla Forums doesn't allow e celeb bullshit. So you're either talking about 4/pol/ or are just supremely dumb. Not defending our Holla Forums though, I hate it so much I got them to sticky an image with a url of a ghostbin page in it that has an sql injection in it that records visitor's ip, fonts downloaded, monitor size, etc. for faster doxing.

It still surprises me that people are too stupid to get sarcasm. After seeing a heavily edited webm I watched the actual video to see if he has gone full Holla Forums but all I found was someone that is sick of being called racist and is now pretending to be for a laugh.
Ironically this is how Holla Forums began.

In other words he's being redpilled?

Exactly. If Holla Forums started that way and became unironically redpilled, what does that say about pewdiepie?

Redpill is the edgy kid that has just started caring about politics equivalent to sheeple used by conspiratards.

They actually believe that they are somehow so far about the average intelligence that they can see everything that others miss when in reality everyone over 25 knows how politics work and the vast majority are just too busy with a mortgage and kids to spend much time talking about it.

Fuck off back to 4chan.

Conspiracy is usually a term used by people to basically say:

I dare say you didn't come over until captcha was removed from Holla Forums or you got banned and now via a complete lack of self awareness you think you can tell others that came here as soon as 4chan started censoring to leave?
This is about what I would expect from 'current year Holla Forums. It's sad because Holla Forums was the best board here until captcha being pulled on half/pol/ lead to us being flooded by retards that can't make a rational argument
Pics related, I caped them to show others what was happening only to find the vast majority of modern imageboard users don't give a fuck about freedom of speech.

The term "Conspiracy" has been destroyed by those that fall for anything a youtube video tells them without testing the idea with the most basic questions such as "what would be gained" or "how many people would know / need to stay quiet".
I'm not saying there are real conspiracies, as a fan of military history I have spent plenty of time reading about historical conspiracies that saw varying degrees of success. What I am saying is the vast majority of people that talk about conspiracies are retards blindly following their crowd.

*I'm not saying there aren't real conspiracies

I bet you believe that the earth is round.

This is what I mean by "can't make an argument".
Make a logical argument supporting your claim that the earth isn't roughly a oblate spheroid.

Video related explains it pretty well. The math and physics involved makes no sense at all.

I'm not going to watch a 28 minute video on this whit, especially considering that at 1 minute he admits it was youtube videos that convinced him the earth is flat.

Make your own argument in your own words.

"flat eath"ers make me convinced that everyone is role-playing.

Ok what about the elections this time with the entire media openly ignoring the entire DNC leak which showed the media itself was involved in the cover up?
And about half of the voters voting for Hillary anyway, they still believe wikileaks lied without even bothering to even check what was on the emails.

publicity stunt, you dumb faggot

Want me to explain? Well, often times lakes/oceans shorelines aren't supposed to be seen based off of the circumference of the earth. Just look it up. Also, the fact you can't see the moon landing equipment left behind in the supposed "trip to le moon" through a telescope. Another reason would be that people think that the earth revolves around the sun. Complete bullshit.

What is your point?
I agree that powerful people that own media outlets influence politics to increase the chance of whoever is going to be better for them financially winning.
This is fact that is not only supported by logical reasoning and clear motives but also by physical evidence in the form of leaked correspondence.

Are you just trying to turn me into a strawman or did you miss

I don't follow, what do you mean by "aren't supposed to be seen"? People aren't meant to look?
Not relevant at all, whether or not we went to the moon doesn't provide evidence one way of the other about the shape of earth we did.
>the earth revolves around the sun
Explain, restore my faith in the average user here by making a rational argument instead of spurting "that's absurd" without stating why.

Also I'm still watching this guy, around 9 minutes he doesn't understand that the planes engines are acting on the atmosphere making it's speed relative to the atmosphere not the surface of earth.
Did this guy really get qualified as a engineer despite this glaring lack of understanding?

No, I mean it shouldn't be possible to see them at all based off of the circumference of the earth. Watch the short video related.
Nope. Faked propaganda films =/= real moon landing.
Well, the sun actually revolves around the flat earth. The sun is actually 30,000 miles up off the earth and is a lot smaller.

He actually covers that. Keep watching it.

How tall are you? Keep in mind all calculations are based on the earths surface and you would need to stand in a hole that put your eyes are ground level and make sure you are down a spirit level to maintain as close as possible a perpendicular view.

Once again you are just making claims, not arguments.

Good because it's a glaring omission.
Will do.

I'm ignoring the whole moon landing thing for now because I have found switching topics is a common tactic used when people can't defend their position on the current topic.

He just covered the atmosphere but he is still ignoring drag, he is using relativity equations based on a vacuum inside an atmosphere.

Now he doesn't understand why the shuttle has wings, he is right in saying RCS would do fuck all in the lower atmosphere but thinks that would make the shuttle un-steerable while ignoring the fact it has wings for this very reason.

The guy who video taped that is clearly not 1,000 feet above the shoreline.
No, it's based off of flat earth theory. Read a book and come back.

He's not saying they're unsteerable, just that they'd be very hard to steer.

He covered this.

And now he doesn't understand how planes fly, he thinks they need to nose down to follow the curvature instead of the fact that their altitude is based on air density and if they kept climbing the air would thin out reducing their lift leading to them dropping.

He keeps basing flight on the earths surface when it has fuck all to do with flight, he should really watch this. This plane can fly this slow because it has a headwind meaning it is traveling fast enough relative to the atmosphere to produce lift.
This plane can actually fly backwards in heavy wind or land vertically

You don't need to be 1,000 feet up to greatly increase the distance to the horizon.
He is still ignoring the wings that solve this problem, a pretty big omission for an engineer to make.
Not yet (I'm at 26 minutes), he never covers the fact that atmosphere roughly maintains the speed of the surface as the longitude changes due to friction between the ground and air.

I've never had a flat earther explain to me how I've experienced a summer in patagonia and a summer in the arctic during opposite times of the year.

The flat earth movement is gaining traction all around the globe.

Not an argument.
You must be def or your attention spam is crap, he covered this.
Already covered this you must be deaf.
The air is not dense enough from stopping 1,000 mile and hour earth rotation. It's beyond common logistics and is bullshit.

Give me the time and I'll watch it again.

The density of a material does effect it's time to react to applied forces and the atmosphere would certainly take a long time to react to the rotational speed of the earth drastically changing.
Luckily the rate at which the earths rotation slows is really fucking slow. ~600,000,000 years ago the earth had a 21 hour day putting the speed at the equator at 1908 km/h, now it has a 24 hour day making the speed at the equator 1669 km/h making for a 239 km/h change over ~600,000,000 years.
This is a velocity change of ~0.00000004 km/h per year, easily slow enough for the atmosphere to react to.

When dealing with things of massive scales common logic often doesn't hold up as the human brain hasn't evolved to handle the concept of millions and is something we have forced it to deal with over just the last couple of hundred years.

zoella really is a cunt, can confirm went to the same college in england as her.

If the earth really is constantly spinning, how come there are days with no wind at all?

Yes it does, it just results in a bumplock

That was the point I was making you autistic nigger.

Because the big Jew noses sucked it all up. It's always the fucking Jews man.

cancer.