Civil war is racist because a black superhero killed by a Thor clone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KW9y9y8pRLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

webm or riot

Holy shit he a pussy ass faggots. Not even a Frenchmen get as hurt over France surrendering jokes.

I promise myself I wouldn't say I want to fuck that rabbit….

So he finally got around to reviewing Civil War. He's promised it for so long. But I remember on one of the older threads that got deleted some user extensively elaborated as to why it sucked so bad. Anyone got an archive of that?

OP, we know you are a big cock sucking fan of this youtube channel bu we don't give a fuck.
Please keep your reblogs to your facebook.

Daily reminder than even Christians can be SJWs. Just look at Linkara.

I hate everything and everyone in this world and just feel disgust for anything made in the last 10 and anyone born in the last 20 years.

Please, user. He is a libcuck and a fedoralord, remember how triggered he was that Holy Terror was Islamophobic - that comic is ass, but the reason he hated it so much is because how ebil Muslims are.

I am baffled he calls himself a conservative when he doesn't even want deus vult.

What is Holy Terror? I don't want to look at Linkara videos.

And I'm just saying what he said when he felt offended when in a comic Jesus was starting to do Kung Fu against the roman gods.

Implying that faggot of a kike that can only bring bread and fishes would beat someone who turns into birds to fuck women and men and punch Titans every day.

Not to mention the fact he seems to dislike everything that isn't from the Silver Age.

Even funnier when you consider he wasn't even born when the Silver Age was around.

Holy Terror was that retarded Batman v.s. Al Quaida comic that Frank Miller did. Except it wasn't Batman, except not-Catwoman still mentioned "having nine lives".
Low hanging fruit for anyone to take shots at, Miller is legally retarded since his divorce, and nobody actually read Holy Terror.

Oh, yeah. I remember Miller being shit on by Linkara and wishim him the worst even if the guy was being eaten by cancer.

I have a /tg/ friend who is rather SJWish and upsets me saying that any actual criticism I do to actual marvel he said I just said it because Holla Forums said it.

If he wasn't cool in other regards I would told him to fuck himself.

I would read the shit out of this comic, it sucks that Liefeld being Liefeld didn't do anything with it.

Isn't it a bit out of character for Cap, though?

Including yourself?

Powered up by his Father? Maybe. All academic in any case.

Seriously, that offended him? His skin must be thinner than the cream at the top of a milk bottle.

Didn't he said he was only Christain ironically on Twitter? Considering he butt buddies with Brad jones and Doug Walker. It wouldn't be surpring.

Okay, question:
how many people here genuinely care about the webm thing?
I can encode it for you, but it's gonna take a while, and it's going to be ~20 webms, two minutes each.

Use Xmedia if you haven't already, and render it in VP9.

The last of those here, I don't. Those autists do.

I use straight up ffmpeg.
does xmedia have some preset database and/or built in detection for what settings will do best?
looks just like ffmpeg gui to me.

No one's going to watch a full Linkara episode, even if it is a webm. And if they do, they're dumb and have too much time on their hands.

Even if he's only making a fraction of a cent, I still don't want Linkara to get that.

Linking this shit directly immediately makes me think either Linkara, his assistant (assuming he has one), or one of his fanboys is posting this shit to try and trick us into giving him clicks.

Far fetched, perhaps, but I wouldn't put it past any of these desperate e-whores.

I'm currently reading it & honestly I like it

posing's all over the place, but it's pretty decent. I like the idea of a brutal Batman-esque Dirty Harry killing people with guns & this is pretty great with how batshit & awesome it is

he claims to be a capitalist, not a conservative, although I've never heard anything on any of his politics. regardless, I'd believe he's a RINO because the people he hangs out with don't seem like the kind of people who would tolerate the presence of anyone right of center

He did mention not liking Occupy Wall Street in a review of the Dark Knight Rises he did. That and he made a joke about Scandinavian welfare. Honestly I think his feminism is more prominant than any conservative views he may have at this point.

of course. socially he thinks everyone should kowtow to minorities & womenfolk

We need explicitly racist comics where an Aryan superman saves white women and children from Niggers, Muslims, and Jews.

If only to focus the SJW's rage so they leave everything else alone.

Then stick to the pertinent parts you fucking autist.

you should be ashamed that you even posted this at all, honestly

There are explicitly racist comics. The only problem is that they're shitty white supremacist comics, and getting upset over those for social justice reasons is like getting upset that water is wet.

what fucking pertinent parts, I'm not going to watch this 45 minute shit.
if people want to I can dump it into my script that just splits it into equal 2 minute parts at ~700 bitrate, fitting just below 8mb each. But only if there are enough people to care.

Read revelations

git gud

sure I can deliver you a white screen for 90 hours if you wanna.

DON'T ASK ME WHEN NEW EPISODES ARE GONNA BE UP!

racism doesn't mean anything anymore

Who would have guessed?

Sounds like a 'socially liberal, fiscally conservative' type.

AKA: 'I hate problems, but I fucking love their causes'.

are you saying he's a libertarian? Never seemed like one to me and I myself am a libertarian.

it's like I said, I've never heard anything about his politics

but considering that he's still doing collaborative work with the droves of libtards on channel awesome, many of whom seem to be the kind of people who wouldn't associate with you if you're even center, much less right of center, then I doubt he'd be any actual kind of republican

WEW LAD

I noticed he keeps pushing the whole light hearted comcis are superior and it has spread to a lot of people on the internet. Not that I entirely disagree with him but it should be a matter of good writing not a light or dark tone. You can have good stories with light and dark tones as long as its well written.

it's not just him. a huge # of mainstream comic critics hate any kind of dark comics & praise campy hipster comics

I hate that they're promoting this false dichotomy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KW9y9y8pRLM

How much of this video made by the guy that made those voltage vengerz videos is based on something nasty cockslut did?

this is based on the Linkara movie isn't it?

Yes

Fuck off back to cuckchan