QT cuckettes

Should I give up on finding a nationalist girl and settle for a cuckette? I live in Ottawa.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011018318187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get a woman for her politics, get a woman for her womanly qualities.

Find a women who you're attracted and isn't a wornout whore.

Somebody for everybody, user. Unless your name is Mahomet.

unicorn quest

…Because then Mahomet has already married all of the single women in your area and you won't get any yourself.

What is a cuckette? Does that mean she likes it when you cheat on her?

Females should be secondary I think. If you've sorted out yourself first you can focus on getting a pure virtuous wife.

they're all nice and kind when you talk to them.
but don't make that mistake
take one with personality. not a dumb, hollow chick with no spiritual depth.
then it doesn't matter whether she's redpilled already your not.
NOW PUT ONE IN HER OVEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Don't bother asking here. Holla Forums thinks every woman over 6 is a coalburning meat curtain flinging money grabbing prostitute.

Dubs confirm that women over 6 are all those things.

They are.

Where I am from, you'd sooner find random gold bars on the ground than the perfect woman.

But, I took one that was semi-good looking, wasn't too far gone in the cuck department and turned her into a right-wing, white nationalist anti-semite. You just gotta find a topic she seems to like, show her that she can trust you in it and then expand it to our cause.

After all, I'll die one day and plan on spending my remaining days beside a woman I can trust rather than a super hot chick who will betray me for shekels and public opinions.

For women, the modern-day dating game is a form of prostitution.

You're better off with a normie. Save her from herself. Save her from degeneracy. A nationalist girl will be fine without you, a degenerate needs your guidance and needs your children.

Outside of autism, all women are normies until a right-wing man comes along and shows her the way.

Avoid the city and the universities and there should be a lot of good women around. I'd look in Osgoode myself. Really fucking sad to have watched what the city turned into in my life.

Honestly don't know how you are going to meet someone without using one of the whore yourself out sites/applications which instantly invalidates the people as far as I'm concerned. I gave up. I'll find one doing one of my hobbies or I won't find one.

You've been listening to too many cuck fetishists.

You’re a retard.

Why do Canadians always have small teeth?

Why not just cross the river and look in Gatineau or points beyond? If nationalism is a desirable quality in a woman, there are plenty of nationalist hotties in Quebec.

True and you can pick up 18 year olds in bars there.

The kind of woman you'll find depends on where you find them. Expect drunk sluts at the bar or the club.

You'll more likely find a good woman at the church, or at the grocery store (check what she eats).

She may be bluepilled, it doesn't matter. It's your job as her husband and the father of her children to redefine her purpose in life. If you act accordingly, by being strong physically (get fit) and mentally (be firm, self-confident and directive), she'll follow you.
The cuckoo test ( ) may help to evaluate how cucked she is. The redpill may be harder for her to swallow.

its just an alternate way of saying cuckoldress

you'll be amazed how they are, afterall over 6 means they'r entering high mating success zone and this world say nay demands that they go out there and whore themselves out

And you should totally not remove kebab.

O.P., remember that Frenchies are well-known for being Roman Catholic, which is a globalist ideology. You should stay with your own kind. You're not only getting her, in fact, you get her whole family.

Reeding skillz

op needs to find himself a trap who does have her own politics and isn't all the bad things a modern woman is.

that's a cuckquean and there's nothing wrong with that.

this. also female should be secondary when it comes to choosing a gf too. and getting married is for suckers.

They're cute, more?

checked

We don't fuck our cousins.

Kek forsake my hope in women :(

Kek sama, why?! WHY OH WHY!

You're in Canada asking if you should stick your dick in the average libshit woman? You must be new here. Nigger if you get involved with some standard stronk independent womyn up there in Canuckistan, the most likely end game is you being slapped with some false rape charges and/or having to give up half your shit. Don't be a fucking moron. Settling for pussy instead of finding a worthy mate is absolutely nigger tier behavior.

She's cute, name or more?

It could do without the gay fucking piano plinking.

Not to blog but I recently got a QT Christian woman, if you find the right qualities for a woman redpilling is much easier than redpilling a friend or something.

As long as they live by virtue, and since they probably like you, redpilling will come naturally through time. You mainly want to judge a women in how degenerate they are instead of degenerate beliefs.

Gas yourself

What are you, some kind of uncultured ill-traveled unfettered fuckmothering nugget of royal monkey feces? For shame, user.

It even says her name on the slate at the beginning of the webm.

The best kind. If she is an adult, and church-going, that means she probably has a Bible around and is somewhat comfortable with what is inside it, including: history, poetry, law, and religion. Using that as a starting point, it is then possible for a man with vision to impress his worldview more onto her.

Push her around, push her or put her into her place. If you don't do that, then she probably thinks that you do't like her very much.

And so the circle of life continues…

A.

Found the perfect wife for you user.
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011018318187