Trump discussion

Pence does not bother me. He is controllable by Trump and I think that is a key deciding factor, once again 4D chess and all.
What does concern me the most is this Israeli relations council.
Before Trump always kept things vague,
"We are mistreating Israel." "Israel will be taken care of." "I will do the right thing for Israel." These statements are vague enough that depending on your idea of subjective states of better and worse you could project your own ideas onto these statements( bravo Donald "wordsmith" Trump).
But on the Israeli council two things are not vague enough to put a Holla Forums dog whistle in plausibility:
1. It will made up of Jews who I don't believe have an anti-Israel history.
2. It has the very specific goal of "ensuring Israel remain the superior military force in the region."

I will be called a shill, everyone gets called a shill. I genuinely do think shills act as pro and anti trump supporters in order to cause chaos and disunity.
However, I still don't believe he is controlled opposition or is not worth voting for. I just don't see the evidence showing this conclusion. Here is the best and worst case scenario I think are possible and in both Trump still has the credibility to be supported by us.

Best case: Trump is doing this in an attempt to give a worthless gesture to the jews and establishment. He holds a belief that if he gives them an outlet to vent their objections this council which specifically says would only, "offer suggestions" is just a way to convince jews that they aren't cornered and they ought not to panic in their best interest because they still have some means of imposing their control, when in actuality he plans to ignore all the suggestions.

Worst case: He isn't controlled opposition. He just so happens to be a self fulfillment of the position and is unknowingly filling the role while holding the best of intentions. With the influence of Kusher, Adelson, and other jewish power players he has been involved with in his career he believes America can become Nationalist while still maintaining strong ties to Israel and that the dominating role of jews within American politics is just a coincidence that can be rectified by careful strategic relations with the jewish state.

Anyone care to give thoughts? Even in the worst case scenario of him being misguided, when he is put in a situation of Jews attempting to intimidate him to do something that is counter to American interests his alpha type personality will compel him to take a "Fuck you, I do what I say and my decision of what I do is final" response and act appropriately. Which is up to a higher standard than all other politicians we have available in American politics currently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html
archive.is/zdB77
secretagentwars.com/domumhominis
twitter.com/NYMag/status/755094242222075904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's real life Wojack, that's all that really matters at this point.

yea and that's why he doesn't bother me.
What does bother me is the israel relations council does give some evidence to his power level not being as high as we initially thought.

Trump is basically a front man for hardcore Zionists who bought up his whore daughter who are getting destroyed all over the world and are panicking to steam valve the US so they don't lose the last group of stupid rubes on the planet still buying their jew bullshit.

And the shills have arrived.

I don't think that is true.
There are to many points and events that would be absolutely against their intended goals. Like I said the worst case scenario is that he happens to be misinformed and has a few points of coincidental behavior that line up with a controlled opposition.

The kikes are calling him literally Hitler at every opportunity. Going out of his way to say "hey guys I'm not Hitler" is the smart thing to do. That makes it all the easier to fire up the oven when the time comes

Yeah? Like what?

So we should vote Hillary to accelerate the collapse, right my fellow POL?

:^)

True.

Open dogwhistling such as droping in his speech "Nationalism is not bad and I am a Nationalist."
In general his shifting of the overton window in the mainstream and bringing to light a solid and blunt criticism of open borders and free trade agreements would be a huge fuck up on the part of zionist puppeteers.

No. Hillary's got the same situation. It's funny watching it all fall apart on them with the failed Turkey coup.

But they haven't been the people introducing these ideas at all. They are capitulating in the face of an onslaught of Russian propaganda and successful Islamic invasion of their Western bases of operation and trying to salvage the last group of muppets on planet Earth still willing to tolerate them.

I didn't say introduction, but popularization.
You cannot deny that the idea of building a border wall is nothing new, but Trump popularized the idea so much that it is a well known and talked about meme even among the most apolitical in the country.

He's not popularizing the idea at all. It was ALREADY popular for DECADES in the United States and was willfully ignored because there was no credible threat to the establishment's hold on power.

All of the anti-globalist traction has been coming from the non-aligned Islamic countries and Russia. People like Trump and the kikes he fronts for capitulating to it is because they have lost worldwide and trying to throw bones to the only country left on earth that doesn't near-universally hate their kike guts.

You are a silly person if you think Trump has not popularized the meme "Build the wall"
Until you provide evidence to the contrary we can't continue further in this argument because of such a radical difference of beginning premises.

Hmm… No, on second thought, I won't respond.

If you had observational skills you would perceive that there is no animation in my post, it is a guitar cover. I think by your attack on an irrelevant fact you have essentially conceded the argument to me, have a blessed day.

whoops you were referencing a different post, but again there is no animation only a sountrack song.

Bump for more discussion and general dank memes

You sound very concerned

Israel is a critical flaw in our national security, we will never have a secure nation until we fucking get these fucking interloping sabotaging kikes out of it. If he were as smart as he thinks he is he woul know that.

sauce plox
Also, is it considered an arrangement of Cruel Angel's Thesis, or an arrangement of Good, or Don't Be?

I think invested is the proper word.
I love politics and I love America, why else would I be here?

Very true, except intelligence and ignorance are not opposites. He can not know something and still be able to learn it.

I don't know, I only look at Holla Forums occasionally to get webms that I wouldn't see on Holla Forums, and this was one of them.
Also I love eva.

All this late-night shilling, is it being done by pajeets or what?

im so American that I have a picture of myself in uniform on my Eagle Scout plack right in front of me.

everything I've seen about Trump so far sudgests he makes stupidly aggressive first moves but always keeps all of his options open as much as humanly possible.I think this is part of the latter. he probably views Israel and the jewish lobby as a tool and resource if he can get on their good side. After all Jews hate muslims, muslims hate us, we need to fight back against muslims, seems like there might be something to be gained from there potentially. maybe he thinks he can use some Israel support as leverage to get the Jews controlling social media to back off on the hate speech bullshit? Don't know, hard to read the guys mind.

That word rarely–if ever–applies to Donald Trump user. Call it subtle manipulation or master rusemanship, but The Don rarely makes a single unintentional move.

I honestly don't have a problem with this. They should fight their own wars.

I agree, I have no qualms with them building their own military.
But we should not be paying for or aiding them.

He is probably getting that going in order to start on "the biggest deal of all time" which is Palestinian separate statehood.

I don't see that really as feasible

I didn't say it was unintentional or not thought out.

Trump is a cuck, plain and simple.

Shills out in full force tonight

go back to leftypol you nigger kike

I'm not shilling, I'm stating the blatantly obvious. Hillary, Cruz, and Sanders are also cucks.

Why would I go to a board full of cultural Marxists in denial?

I… I think you are misunderstanding me?

Har.

protip: if someone if someone is spurting out compound word insults that start with 'storm' or end with 'cuck' are 90% chance to be a shill.

I wouldn't say cuck, you stupid mothercucker.

Are you referring to ? Because I'm not shilling, I'm simply putting forth that Trump isn't qualified for presidency, and neither was anyone else who ran for the Republican party.

I've lost hope tbh. Trump is just a very clever guy who's exploiting the idiocy of liberals to propel himself to the white house for personal reasons. But he has no serious commitment to right-wing politics. By the timr of the general the wall will be replaced by a fence and muslim ban replaced with 'serious vetting'.

Do I appear to be joking?
In what way is hijacking the second largest political party in the country the act of a "cuck"?

He may have "hijacked" the party, but he's still a member of that party. That's what makes him a cuck.

I don't know how/why people say this so confidently. How do I know Pence isn't the GOP's attempt at instilling a Cheney in office?

The reason I don't feel like this is true is that what another user said in a similar thread is true: you don't need to pander to Jews. If a candidate said, "America first" and told Israel to fuck off he would ride that sentiment to the White House. Jews are not a meaningful voting bloc and they aren't necessary to win an election. Why would AIPAC spend so much money buying out candidates if it were otherwise?

I would love to be wrong but I'm not optimistic to be honest.

What party?
The dead one?
The one that was entirely finished before he came along?

being "feasible" never stopped trump before.

If you saw 5th ave NYC in the 70-80s you would say it had to have been nuked from orbit. Trump reclaimed it and made it into something.

Yea ok he had no impact on spreading awareness at all.

fucking kill yourself.

I meant to say "not feasible" rather

I am fairly concerned with pence being the VP Becauuse i fully expect trump to be assassinated by groups within our government or terrorist organizations. He is one man that our government will go to great lengths to either try to buy him off or control his actions through threats; both of which happen to conflict with every ounce of his personality.

Pense on the other hand is a wimpy cuck suckler that'll let anyone control him, making assassination all the more probable. Honestly I was kinda just voting for Trump to see a presidential assassination.

Please list these mythical presidential qualifications.

Getting sick and tired of all this same kike-speak that's filling Holla Forums

Yes, that party. See, the two main political parties we have in the states only cover an incredibly narrow section in politics. Conforming to that narrow, restrictive spectrum is what makes literally everyone running for president a cuck.

So who should I vote for, then?

See

tbh I don't think Pence changes anything regarding how much the old guard wants this guy dead now.

Problem is, no matter which way you cut it, you'll martyr the guy and send the country into an unpredictable direction. Establishment/statist faggots are not compatible with unpredictability, and Trump's unpredictability would still be the lesser evil for them.

If there is absolutely no way (((they))) can gauge how the country will react should Trump get snuffed, they won't push for it.

Now as for fringe groups funded by Soros on the other hand, that I am more worried about because that faggot likes pushing chaos, hence why Putin b& the faggot.

Vote for a fascist. Vote for an anarchist-lite. Vote for the most "bigoted" human being who runs next election. Ideally, vote for someone who this chart would describe as not being evil.

Who, specifically?

tl;dr don't vote wait for hitler

lolno

If they show up next election, you'll know.

So your argument is literally don't vote wait for hitler?
Suck start a shotgun shylock.

I called this kike talk posts ago

No, vote for the closest thing you can find to Hitler. Even in a local election, vote for someone who would bring back segregation for both colored people and fags, as well as guarantee that the wage gap becomes a reality.

So… Trump, then?

If you believe that Trump would do any of what I just said, you're more of a cuck than you'd like to admit.

Trump is going to be President, Moshe.

Don't wait, do. Find the one who may as well be made of anti-matter to an SJW's matter.

I fucking hate this thing, whatever it is.

He has to suck some Israel dick because the Evangelical Christcucks and probably because he's blue-pilled, maybe purple-pilled, on Jews. The Israel platform doesn't matter to me, the only position I really support is restoring the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, and that ain't happening anytime soon, so I overlook this shit.

Funnily enough, all the kikes are still tearing their hair out over him and seem to be getting more nervous by the minute, be they Bolsheviks or be they Zionists, even his kike son-in-law's family denounced their own son for defending Trump from the media's evil jew-star campaign.

They're really fucking spooked, but I don't get it, unless there's some shit about Trump we're just not digging up or seeing, but if there was, then they'd have to plaster it throughout the media.

Maybe they're just so scared of him because he's legitimizing our ideas and making more of us come out of the woodwork? Maybe they're just a bunch of paranoid fuckwads? Who can say.

I probably would've voted for hitler. have u ever seen how fucking charismatic that dude was. I don't like the elitist jewish control of everything nowadays, but i have nothing against jews in general, so that'd be a downside.

Trump made the best choice.

Lurk more.

Trump isn't remotely close to Hitler, and Hitler wasn't even close to my ideal leader.

Daily reminder: jews seem to really hate Ivanka, Israel's rabbiniate or whatever they're called reject and don't recognize her conversion, media Jews try to push they whole "Trump wants to fuck his daughter" shit.

I don't particularly care for Ivanka because she did marry a Jew and that's just gross and sad, but she is just a daughter and you have to sell them off. I see Barron as the true heir of Trump, if there's a Trump who will be our fashy leader in the future, it'll be Barron.

Ideal leaders don't exist.

Not yet, anyway.

Let me ask you something: a nation, Israel, is the biggest espionage threat to our country, they have dual-citizens through our government and military and agents in our media. Do you deal with them by:

A) Announcing loud and clear and blatantly that you're going to clean house of all these damn Jew spies and traitors

B) Pretend you really like Jews and Israel and want to improve relations

Now, I'm not saying he is planning a purge of Israeli spies and subversives, but, if he or anyone were to do it, they'd have to play that fucking shit extremely close to the vest until they were in position to strike.

Some of you on Holla Forums would campaign loudly saying just exactly what you'd do, wouldn't you? No strategic thinking, no sense of the importance of opsec, and ya'll think you're red-pilled.

They never will. Ideals aren't reals and never will be. We admire ideals, strive to achieve them, but we must always know they can never be. You cannot impose ideals onto reality, that's what leftists try to do.

So find them and get a movement going, or lead it yourself.

If you don't turn out to be a filthy kike, I'm sure we'll all be happy to get on board.

For now, real politik, bitch.

Fuck off if you're too blind or ignorant to see the value in this election and can't articulate a superior strategy that precludes voting for Trump over Shillary.

Aye, this is why even if Trump turns out to be as good of a goy as he proclaims on the surface, the Overton Window shift that he's causing and the few but important good things that he may do in office to help our cause are vitally essential.

If we can shift the narrative back more in our favor, eventually it will be easy to slip in people into government who definitely will enact such purges and beyond.

We may get lucky and Trump will do all of that. I wouldn't bet on it. But I'd bet on Trump doing more good for us than any accelerationist "vote Hillary, goys!" nonsense, any day.

Honestly, my strategy would be to kill them both.

*moar

I have, I just don't agree with every opinion i see on pol and the constant hatred of every jew that exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4

"Israel is a very important ally of the United States. We are going to protect them 100%" - Donald "All Three Of My Children Are Married To Jews" Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHA Holla Forums BTFO

Compare Pence's history with Cheney's. Pence wasn't in any WH administrations, Cheney was in several. Pence was in the House of Reps and was Governor of Indiana, hardly insider positions by any stretch.

You underestimate the Evangelical Christcucks and their weird eschatological beliefs towards Israel. They're a significant chunk of the electorate.

If they assassinate Trump, they're going to go all-out and then install whoever they want, there will be no constitutional government anymore, we'll probably collapse into full blown chaos, coups, civil wars, mass insanity. It won't be the Kennedy assassination.

I gotta check that shit!

You suck at your job, Jew.

Trump realised he can't win or rule without the support of Israel.

Fuck Trump already. He sold out. Now just vote for the cuck as he's the best we got. No point in giving him any more attention though.

If you want my opinion, the United States' political system was destined to fail, and no election has been more living proof of that than this one. We seriously need a coup, or at least have the Hillary vs. Trump debate in an open-carry, so there's a chance that someone will shoot both of them.

David Duke

ayy lmao

Well, I am white Hispanic. That mythical creature that really doesn't exist. Still my grandmother was Mexican. Although | am blonde with blue eyes and very white.

All that being said. I do support Trump. I have a friend who is Mexican-American who was bitching about how his father and mother are pro-Trump. He simply can't imagine why Hispanic folks are behind Trump, but doesn't understand that we want borders.

Trump = cuck extraordinaire and he belongs in the oven with his entire family.

YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU FAGGOT.

Shit. I didn't read the next line. Sorry m8. You triggered my tism.

Donald Trump really has some beautiful women in his life. Alpha male all the way.

Thanks for that post user. I've been looking for this pic.

I want both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to go back in time to September 11, 2001, and have them locked on the top floor of each tower while the attacks happen.

EBIN meme friend

Would you rather another Bush, kike shill?

The name is a prediction

I'd rather a fucking fascist. I'd rather have some platoon in the military kill everyone in the White House and install an anti-social justice dictatorship.

Just posting my oc.

Posted on some anti-Trump site.

Is that from the series where Germany won WWII?

While I'm here, here are 141 reasons to vote for Trump: slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/donald_trump_is_unfit_to_be_president_here_are_141_reasons_why.html

JS prevents archival, so here they are:

It's like a spin off of it:

I like him better than ever tbh.

4D chess is code-word for anti-white.

Thanks for tallying all those reasons to vote for him.

So many of you are so delusional. Trump is not some secret nationalist that's going to save us. He is a bonafide jew lover, and with jews, you ALWAYS lose. Three of his kids are married to jews, this Israel Relations Council, jews in his advisory team, and the hundreds of examples of Israel worship. Get over it. He loves jews, and that should disgust you.

Now, the only thing positive that could come from him is a Wall, deportations, and a swelling of future nationalism. That's it. Instead, I bet we'll get more wars for Israel and then an excuse for no wall or deportations due to them, but let's see.

Don't forget the big beautiful door that is added to his speaches now, he is doing textbook what he is doing with his deals. He is doing textbook what he literally writes in his own book. He first make an audacious claim for the deal , and then slowly he backs down from it. Also on the market he is known for preying on small contractors and ripping them off with the glove.

A vote for Trump is a vote against Hillary.

Seems to me it's quite irrelevant what I think of The Don (or not). He's going to win the GE and become the next POTUS barring something unforseen. Good enough for me heh.

What alternative do you propose exactly Shillary? That we all vote for you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.

Rick Wilson was correct in what said, Trump is not going to deport millions of spics and the people on Holla Forums are losers.

That still doesn't mean you shouldn't support Trump.

The door has been in his speeches for a year now.

Maybe, but Trump-Pence might.
Say what you will about Wojak, but immediately deporting any illegals who end up in hospital or jail is a great idea.

Vote for him. I will vote for him too hell. What i am saying is don't get your hopes up and start seeing him for what he really is. At the very least he provides a way to hit the leftists back for the time being.

I never said you shouldn't vote for him. I'm just saying to be prepared for the most likely outcome: that he's another Israel-firster that will continue to burn American to the ground.

That said, I don't think I could even bring myself to vote for him at this point (just wouldn't vote). I would though if his rhetoric this summer was incredibly strong about deportations of illegals, no muslims, and walls to the point where there would be tremendous outrage if these never happened in his first four years because these are the most basic things that all real Americans want. But I'm not going to vote for a jew lover and a cuck who back-peddles on his original promises.

What amazes me is that the redditor Trump-cucks on Holla Forums talk about what a master manipulator Trump is, but they regard the idea that Trump might be manipulating them as silly and impossible.

The alt-right was obviously factored into Trump's election strategy and has been played like a fiddle. At this point they are too emotionally involved to look at things objectively, and thus craft preposterous theories to justify Pence and general kikeophilia.

Bravo Trump

Yep, pretty much.

Reminder

No. No he didn't. That has been disproved

It's a two way street, Trump never went out of his way to denounce the far right crazies on his side. Pence is anything is an overreaction to fix the problem you idiots caused by sperging out on Twitter with all the 1488 shit and scaring off the moderate Republicans Trump needs.

>>>/out/

Can I buy your buttplugs?

Stop sending us your retards.

This seems like nonsense to me, same as concerns about Trump being assassinated. He is a smart guy and undoubtedly has a range of "dead-man's" packages set to go if something happens to him. His Epstein stuff alone must be amazing. Also bare in mind that major newspapers had literally dozens of journalists dedicated full time to finding dirt on him and came up with nothing useful.

I would assume that Hillary has something similar, which means (((tptb))) are considering who gets to win the election. Hillary knows where the bodies are buried and has most likely thrown a few tantrums to the effect of "if I don't get to be President, I'll dox you all". In a fairish election, Trump will smash Hillary, which leaves the kikes wondering how exactly they are going to steal the election for Hillary or silence her without triggering her.

Kikes can live with Trump, but they can't live with Hillary's fallout. They probably would prefer Trump as easier to deal with.

Interesting times.

thats a pretty shitty prediction. Go away faggot

What amazes me is how clearly the majority of users here aren't American and still give their input like it matters.

I see it as giving an incentive to ones enemy.

If he went full 1488 they would fight tooth and nail.

Instead, like Sun Tzu he is offering a much desired positive, which they have always had to fight for, to compensate for the purge in the US system.

Remember Trump is a deal maker and believes he's made it an artform.

And how could you know that without flags and lots of cross-over where both America and Europe is awake at the same time? I'm America, and I think his post was quite accurate.

(((they))) have the power to absolutely control the narrative in traditional terms.

(((they))) operate on multiple fronts and are crafty. The rules of the game are never set.

If Trump is backed by the Zionists then why are the Jews still so hysterically terrified of him

this.

like an infected patient, the body politic needs to be slowly cleansed and brought back to health.

Who compiled this idiotic list of half truths, propaganda and useless trivia?

I can tell who is a legit American and who is a faggot. His post may be accurate to a small portions of social rejects who spend most of their time online but in the general population it's irrelevant and makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Let's say he did intentionally manipulate the alt-right faggots. Cool thats like 2% of the people who are voting for him. The majority of people voting for him are doing it because it's entirely obvious our country has been hijacked and we need to get rid of the (((people))) who did it.

His post sounded like the exact people he was describing, also can sense a little bit of britifag.

There's a plethora of examples of conservative, zionist jews supporting him as well. Adelson met with Trump and discussed giving him over 100 million. Jews, like always, play both sides of the coin, probably it being a mixture of Marxist (liberal) jews and Zionist (conservative) jews, plus top jews at the very top that just like to direct a circus for the goyim to think there's a real battle going on when, in fact, they're always pulling the strings.

archive.is/zdB77

Do you ever wish you were a real agent?

possibly

This.

Also, look at Gilf Stein of the Green Party. Not saying anyone here should vote for her, just to notice that a large number of people on the left are sick of the "muh Israel" alliance and she's made that part of her platform.

Everybody who escapes hell and wants to live by the ideals that made America great deserves one.

Gas yourself, kike.

Fuck off britfag.

What are you talking about?

That user was referring to people on Holla Forums being so clueless about the possibility of Trump being just yet another jewish plant, not about what the general public thinks. He was just lamenting the fact that he thinks lots here have been suckered, which should be obvious once you've seen so many jewish ties connected to Trump. The general populace may want to be free of what's oppressing us and that's why they're voting for Trump, but that in no way contradicts the case it could all be a ruse, to garner that discontent into the form of one man (Trump), and then just fight for jews some more.

All I'm saying is you'd be a fucking retard to think Trump is actually some jew-hating savior who's playing some complex politics to rid ourselves of the parasites. Again, at best, we a wall, deportations, and a potential of rising nationalism in the future. That's it.

The reason it's obviously not a ruse is because of the military and what he has said and done for them. There isn't a god damned chance in hell he would pull a ruse on America's most loyal people (vets, bikers, etc).

I know because I'm born and raised here that not even a jew would be crazy enough to do that.

And I should add that I think that "at best" would be absolutely incredible, but all the recent happenings with Trump point to it never happening, like that user said earlier, just the usual politics of a politician talking big to get people on his side, and then backpedaling and never delivering. That's why the golden rule should always be: WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE. Trump is with jews, so don't expect much of anything. This rule has always led to me never being disappointed and always finding out the truth, though obviously pretty cynical sometimes.

user, but even America's most brave and loyal (military men) have been rused to fight for the jews for the past 100 years! That's one of the biggest problems! That's why it always comes back to THE JEW.

Your question doesn't make sense.

Trump has been aggressively pro Israel from the get go so of course he has some Jewish supporters, Jews in America tend to lean Left but the pro Israel stuff from Trump has some appeal to them.

I realize that but that is a system that has been set in place long ago and only worked because of the control to the access to information and communication.

Trump has 100% opposing positions to what the jew has used us for. I wish kikes didn't know how to use a computer, this place would be so much better.

Half of that shit is outright false, regardless of your political position.

More evidence that liberals don't read their rags for info but to compile talking points.

The timing of this all is what really kills me. You just had another major attack in Europe (on a real ally) and arguably one of the worst yet from a visual standpoint, the carnage was unimaginable. Would have driven the news cycle for at least a few days and then Baton Rouge breaks, two stories that undeniably help you without even being in the headlines.

This was the time to AMP UP the rhetoric, especially on muzzies, not back down and make concessions to people who were so thoroughly defeated so as to be rendered nonexistent Yet here we are again, talking about Israel's security as Europe crumbles under almost weekly attacks, in between the wide assortment of sex crimes.

Paul Ryan is fighting for re-election, if a single soul cared what he thought, Cruz would have been the nominee in what would STILL be some kind of anti-establishment message from the voting public.

Domum Hominis #65 & 66)
65) A race war is being instigated in the common people to use as a cover for inevitable rebellion.
66) Their plan is to assassinate Donald Trump and Barack Obama in such a way as to create a race war.

secretagentwars.com/domumhominis

Man, the campaign to try to deenergize the base by JIDF is in full force.

A. Wyatt Man himself has stated that the Jews here are doing their best to instill paranoia on us about Trump… and due to our beliefs it's a weak spot that the kikes are trying to abuse.

Trust our leader, Trump.

Care to expand upon that? I've heard all the rhetoric about "Let's make America great again! Let's care about America for once!"

But then, I've also seen "Let's make Israel even stronger! FOREVER, should Israel stand! Israel is the greatest! Whoop-whoop!" and a new Israel commission with an ex-Israeli military and a jew bankruptcy lawyer as co-chairs. So I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if there's some constructed pretext for going to save poor Israel and then moving along with the Greater Israel plan that's in the works, all the while not giving a fuck about America.

And jews still control the mainstream narrative. Millennials are the first where it's starting to be broken some, but even they usually eat up MSM.

So are those holy dubs

Don't worry user. No one is going anywhere, and Trump will exit the RNC in grand fashion, steamroll the Sea Hag during the debates, and win in a landslide in the GE come November.

What a time to live.

The ever-increasing hysteria from almost every Jew on the planet is reason enough. I really don't think they're all in on some big gotcha against /po/

I don't have the video but it was months ago and it was the exact moment I knew he was 100% legit. He was referring to ISIS and how our boys are dealing with them and shit we were finding out over there. He hinted how our troops are literally being whored out to fight some of the most disgusting human beings on earth that shouldn't be our problem.

Also he implicated major phone service providers and phone companies are encouraging and allowing huge swathes of CP to be shared over there and he is pissed about the enabling going on there. He even out right asks "who the hell is providing ISIS with these phones and services?"

On top of that this entire campaign he has being asking why we should be protecting all these countries who don't pay up. That how I know the majority of people here aren't American. This is pretty much understood without saying, I think that is why so many faggots are confused on why he has so much support and no one is saying why. It can't be accurately put into words other than "we need to take our shit back and use our troops to protect Americans interests, not jewish."

Yes, and the news for Hillary is bleak.

Other than a bump in polls after the Orlando terror attack (which the kike-media were able to disguise as a "mass shooting") Hillary's numbers keep going down.

And Trump is doing great in many swing states… Florida is in the bag and Ohio is in dead heat with Hillary.

If the numbers continue until November, Trump will win in a landslide.

Just another Jew puppet

Yeah only a handful of business Jews support him, even Jizzrael is frothy over him despite all his love talk. Jared Kushner's, his kike son-in-law, own family denounced their son for defending Trump on the star thing. The one Jew who was going to speak at the RNC cancelled.

One is not a plethora, surely you can give us more than that.

Haha. Very funny.

The idea is that jews ARE unified in their in-group preference and their "fuck the gentiles" attitudes, but they ARE NOT necessarily (except for their upper echelon) unified on what to do about it. Jews have always played both sides to ensure they get what they want, and that's just a smart way to remain in power for anybody.

Well, thanks for being cordial, user. I still don't trust him one iota, even if he has some sincerity towards the American people. I guess we'll get to find out what happens!

Doesn't matter if Trump is a Jew-hater, Jews clearly hate Trump and are making it very known. What do you think he really feels and thinks about that? How would you feel if you were in his position and suddenly had all this Jewish hatred spewed at you?

Im starting to think this board is full of autists or cowards, go watch some of Trump videos and ponder if this narcissistic pshycopath is going to do anything for you, aside bringing back waterboarding (and more for "terrorists" inside and abroad.
Better start looking for solutions outside "democracy" or you are all fucked in the ass already.
Having 50 more million mexicans into the US is the best it can happen for the country to get destroyed and a revolution to begin, the change in attitudes of the jews (Trump's owners) is due to the fact that mexicans are much more racial conscient and "anti-semitic" than whiteis, they have realized that and thats why they want to keep some balance, slow or even revert the trends. This is all written already by jewish/gentile intellectuals.
Don't think for a moment they are doing this for you fuckers.

This is not to demoralize, all the contrary, better start working towards instability and bringing down the system, even if you have to use negroes, mexicans or even jews to achieve it.

No, Jew aren't supermen with total control over every thing.

That's exactly what I was implying, though I do think some Protocol-like Elders do exist at the very top.

Another one of these "IT'S ALL WRITTEN BY THE JEWS GOYIM, GIVE UP, DON'T VOTE, LET HILLARY WIN, TEE HEE!"

Well, lots of jewish rags ripped into Bush as well, but he still thoroughly fought for them and his cabinet was riddled with neo-cohens.

Honestly, I don't think Trump cares what they think about him, or if he's even jew-wise at all on the national level, outside of all their dealings/influence in New York.

My case is simple: I don't trust him and don't put my hope in him, and I was just surprised that so many Holla Forumsacks seem to adore him even with the endless amounts of jewish ties (the 3 of his 4 kids married to kikes is all it took for me to know he'd never rid us of our true enemies).

Anyways, I'm going to bow-out now. Like I said before, we'll see what happens, and I would even vote for him if his rhetoric is so strong this summer that he couldn't back-peddle on his promises to the people without major outrage.

Classic demoralization tactic.

Wait for "the shit to hit the fan" was a kike tactic that's so old that even George Lincoln Rockwell advised against… you had faggots talking about how California was going to rise as this 1488 White Nationalist state and it never pans out, population erosion just poisons the machine slowly.

Revolutions ironically come in increments, Trump moving the Overton window is already helping the far-right in Europe and then when something good there happens it helps us (like the Brexit) it's all a domino effect.

Just think how close we were to a wild-eyed straight up socialist getting to the top of a major party ticket with just 8 years of Obama… after 8 years of Trump the stage will be set for someone much more radical than Hitler ever was to get into power…

Just with the rhetoric that is being normalized, Trump is changing the world. Even people like Buchanan and Coulter's books from a few years ago were much softer than Trump is suggesting… and now you read their articles and they have the courage to adopt a more extreme position.

Don't forget that the whole world is a massive conspiracy and that the people you think of as Jews are actually aliens with very good disguises. They're so good at remaining undetected that you haven't even thought of this explanation before.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
twitter.com/NYMag/status/755094242222075904

I hate Israel too, but they're keeping the allahu akbars in check right now. Also, il trumpo needs to fellate some Israeli penis if he wants to succeed as a president who plans on eschewing globalism and putting America first.

You meaning arming them and shipping them to White countries?
Get fucked. The only thing that ever needs to be said about Israel is "Carpet nuke the entire region so thoroughly that not even fortified missile silos are left for second-strike retaliation." And fellating Israel, picking an Israeli shill as a VP, that is causing Trump to lose. He was winning when he was running with anti-establishment overtones and anti-Israeli undertones. Sucking Israel's dick wins you an election when you are a cuck playing by the rules. If that's all Trump is, he can join Israel in becoming glass.

We are going to remove Israel's influence 100%. This is our fucking country.

A vote for Donald Trump is a vote against true conservatism.

America needs a forceful, anti-SJW dictatorship, one that gives the rights of the straight, white, able man back after they've been stolen by the fags, coloreds, retards, and women.

lurk more

moar is out of fashion on 8ch, fyi

Agreed.