Romanian Holla Forumsacks Here?

Ya'll need to get bilingual on your state documents and state employees. You've got counties where you are in the superminority.

Other urls found in this thread:

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/incercare-de-atentat-terorist-la-covasna-un-membru-al-hvim-ungaria-planuia-detonarea-unei-bombe-de-1-decembrie.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award
britannica.com/topic/Szekler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I
khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html
nineoclock.ro/romanias-population-declining-alarmingly/
hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/
budapesttimes.hu/2011/04/10/demographic-time-bomb-went-off-long-ago/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In case Holla Forums was curious, the blonde lady hosting this video is Krisztina Morvai, the EU MEP backed by Jobbik, the nationalist party of Hungary

We have less bozgor horsefuckers than America has spics. Jobbik keeps radicalizing the previously peaceful szekeler minority through their shitty Soros backed propaganda.
We also had a terrorist attack during our national holiday last December which was barely reported outside Romania.

stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actualitate/incercare-de-atentat-terorist-la-covasna-un-membru-al-hvim-ungaria-planuia-detonarea-unei-bombe-de-1-decembrie.html

that old hag needs to be stoned, not given sympathy due to crocodile tears

Romanian Holla Forumsack here. Salut.

They never asked to be part of Romania so why should they speak your language? Displace them so they have to go back to Hungary.

this tbh
people can learn a language in 1-2 years, how did she fail to do it for 39

If it was only that easy. The UDMR (the hungarian party within romania) has considerable political power, as sad as that is.

We have cities that are almost exclusively hungarian speaking - they even wanted to take down the Romanian flags off public institutions, which is illegal.

IIT: Retarded burgers.

What is Hungary?

a bunch of slavs who speak a Central Asian language and think they wuz Atilla n shieet

I'm obviously biased, but I favor creating an exclave and annexing it to Hungary. And the Serbs can give us Delvidek/Voivodina if they're tired of the Great Fence of Orban bottling up the waves of refugees on their side of the border

To be honest, I'm perplexed as well that she didn't learn it. Whatever her failings though, the point is that shit there isn't thoroughly bilingual even though it's evidently 70-80% Hungarian (from a population that was there BEFORE that territory was Romanian, so no immigrant slander plz)

See the .gif to understand the bewilderment I felt reading this

It's really simple. They don't want to be Romanian. There's no way around it. You can either displace them or have them secede with territory to Hungary.

I can understand where the Hungarians are coming from but I'm part of a dying people that won't exist in a couple generations. I wish we were fortunate enough not to speak the same language. Hungarians are lucky to not speak the language and have their own sovereign homeland.

Istvan, pls.

It will never happen. Learning a second language shouldn't be so hard as long as you don't have a nigger tier iq, for fucks sake
my bad, it was Fidesz that was Soros funded

That's fine. Get out of Romania then. Or at the very least stop trying to make that region Hungary 2.0.

Not going to happen.

For a board that loves Hitler, I hope someone here is familiar with Vienna Awards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vienna_Award

So in Romania the official language is Romanian. Meaning that in every institution the only recognized papers are written in Romanian.

Now in the video you see a liberal cunt and an old cunt picking on an archivist who is the only one in the office that knows Hungarian.
Fun fact: The Hungarians in that area do not study law because it's exclusively in Romanian. They study at either at full Hungarian universities which are worth shit. (The diplomas aren't recognized anywhere). Or they take the Hungarian speaking classes in other Universities but they mostly study humanist science.
Now returning to the video. The old man has it right. It is not his fault that history is like that, but if he needs to speak Romanian, he can do it.
Fuck that MEP and fuck that old cunt !

The second Vienna award only happened because the libshit governments that ruled Romania refused to engage in diplomatic discussions with Germany.
The king was cucked enough to make a cuck government that again refused to communicate with the Germans. The Vienna award did not happen because of the Hungarian legitimate claims but because the Germans needed to make the Romanians wake up and gib oil.
Also little know fact: The Hungarians agreed to give Germany most of its food when requested in exchange for Northern Transylvania. This lead to rationing and famine in Hungary even before they went to war.

The Szekely as they call themselves are actually not Hungarian. They became Hungarian in the Dualist Empire where they renounced their language and became "Maghyarized". Before 1867 they were constantly allied with the Romanian feudal states and nobles constantly fighting the empire.
Now their territory is not at the border but it is an enclave in the middle of Romania surrounded by Romanian majority areas.
As for their autonomy they lost it when it was discovered that they siphoned money to Hungary in the interwar period and it was a nest of traitors and agitators (communist ones).

Hungarians are just a loud minority. They segregate themselves in their own towns and villages and complain about not being pandered enough too like the BLM niggers

Romanians are basically just balkanoid scum of the earth.

They are wrong in every way but will never admit it while pretending to be victims. The true balkan way. Their history is a fairy tale, their present is a disaster and their future is extinction.

It's the fastest dying out country in the world.

lol

This.

When the Romanians were fighting for unity they studied everything. The ones living in the empire became prominent judges, lawyers, officers and fought against the injustice in civilized manner. When the unification war began we kicked the Austrians hard, it took Rommel and the Russian collapse to stop us.
After the empire collapsed it was the Romanians that bought order to the large Austrian cities and defended their first government.

Go delude somewhere else. >>/oven/

britannica.com/topic/Szekler

lmao

those reactions are watermarks.
gtfo

This is why nobody takes you seriously Istvan.

Out of curiosity, judging by the quality of your posts, are you a historian or history professor?

Us balkanoid scum are more numerous and stronger than you. Hungarians being a ruling minority in other lands is a thing of the past

Yeah. The historical facts.

You totally won! MIGHTY HEROES OF ROMANIA*!

*french soldiers

not quite but close.
Started of in the new right, continued on my own and i did study history but it's not my main field.

He's an avid amateur novelist and took inspiration from other great works of fiction.

Why do you leave out the 1916 period ?
And if you read my post
it says that Rommel and the Russian revolution stopped us.

lmao

Not that I much sympathy for the displaced steppe nomads known as Magyar but I have even less for Roma nians, who have hardly accomplished anything of note in their entire history, to the extent that they simply had to make up some "WE WUZ ROMANZ" bullshit in order to get their pan-nationalist movement off the ground

Romanian states existed continuously until unification in 1918.
You can have your great Hungary, back in Mongolia.

Trianon was perfectly fair. Hungarians were simply a ruling minority in all those lands which were "taken away". Only Hungarians who are nostalgic for imperialist times will say otherwise

Honestly you romanians talking about history is like a muslim explaining how the prophet didn't fuck kids.

You're biased clowns fed on a diet of fictive history invented by a communist regime to cobble together illiterate goatfuckers. Your entire history is made up and the small pieces of this garbage you spewed here is enough to confirm.

Szeklers not hungarian, romanians noble and wise, victorious and all. Fuck off back to the balkans that spawned you, you whiny primadonnas.

So is anyone ever going to fix this, or what?

When I hide a thread, that means I don’t want to fucking see it at all.

Actually it was Austrian rule that was perfectly fair tbh. ___:^)

ITT: Hungarians pretending there was no Dacia or Romanian states before 1918.

Still thinking they matter because they have a minority inside a sovereign country that's been here since the beginning.

Deluding themselves into thinking they were ever a majority and not mongolian scum that just invaded.

Magyars, stop.

Fuck off back to Mongolia. It's also funny that in every Romanian thread there's a bitthurt bozgor who comes in and starts with the "M-muh Transylvania" and then calls the Romanians whiners.

I proved to you that Szeklers are not Hungarians.
Proof of WW1 ass kicking: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_during_World_War_I
a fucking wikipedia article is enough.
Now your argument tells me that you were born in Romania.
You are an ungrateful fuck, you know that ?

ayylmao

I am perfectly aware of pre-WW Vlach states, the principalities of Wallachia+Moldova and not a square inch more are the only acceptable borders for the "Romanian" people.

Oh yes. Might romanian proof. Britannica. Famously accurate and true.

Oh nooo why would such a thing happen to us honest and pure romanians?!

Actions speak louder than words, my horsefucker friend. Kick us out yourself if you can

Hungarians were always the minority in Transylvania.

khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html

maybe if you weren't an autistic mong, you'd realize that op is a bozgor whining about muh rights for the poor old hag

BASED MILF

Why would we bother?

nineoclock.ro/romanias-population-declining-alarmingly/

No one in hungary denies that part of our history. You meanwhile deny being balkan goatfuckers and pretend to be a long dead ancient people.

Even the serbs aren't as deluded as you, the serbs being essentially a backwards provnicial people under the byzantine empire at the height of their civilization, then believing themselves to be the people who civilized the entire balkan penisula.

Even that isn't as far fetched as your bullshit.

this quote is golden

Yeah it proves quite well that they are ethnic hungarians.

Don't worry about our future hun.
We never worry about yours.

Speaking of, I am truly sick of this 4chan tier banter.
The only hungarians not liking Romania are the ones born here.
Maybe we should do in the chans like in real life. Ignore their crazed shit.

well it also proves that hungarians are actually romanians that speak another language, and the szeklers are the remnants of the mongolian tribes.

But Dacia was balkan, at least genetically speaking, if not geographically. Thrace proper was located in Bulgaria, while the Dacians were Thracian tribes above the Danube which decided to form a united kingdom as a response to Roman invasion

I was born in budapest and I can assure you, we all hate you here.

ok hun, have a good one.

We don't even think about you here. We're only annoyed with the szekelers and their nigger-tier whining

Just went full on autism there didn't you.

Oh no, by 2050 we'll be 16 million. Meanwhile you will dwindle to 8 million by 2060.

We might be going extinct but we'll be the ones shitting on your graves not the other way around.

At least you're on the right side of the border, mong.

Oh sure. I saw your fucking TV when I was over there on some contract. Nice roads by the way faggot, maybe you should upgrade from your horse drawn carriage based infrastructure by 2050.

Quality over quantity, my friend :^)

and even that population decline is mostly because of diaspora and gypos looking for greener pastures. When the west goes to shit, they'll all come back for sure

Well Might is Right, so if Bozgor is of better quality, then let them take their clay back if they can

Magyaranon, I have news for you too…

hungarianfreepress.com/2015/04/09/hungarys-demographic-revolution-roma-youth-comprise-a-third-of-all-students-in-eastern-hungarian-counties/

Romania only exists since 1880. Before then it was Moldova and co. Before that they belonged to the Ottoman empire and before that to Great Bulgaria.

Romania only exists because the French willed it. Their first king was a German.

After the unification they made up the WE WUZ ROMANZ and shit to compensate.

Their most remarkable feats are Vlad Tepes and their betrayal of their allies in every war

top bantz

Yeah it's mostly banter andsome grief, but considering our past it's nothing to be surprised now is it?

We'll just wait out until every Romanian emigrates to Western Europe, then we'll take it back.
Not happening, since Hungarians are emigrating en masse too and we are allies.

Thanks to Orbán basically getting rid of all family assistance for gypos we won't have to worry about that. You on the other hand a good goys for america at the moment.

I'm not gonna say hungary won't have trouble with those gypo animals soon, but you are in a much much worse place.

Eastern European Politics In a Nutshell:

But this is balkan politics.

They don't need public benefits to breed. Romania, where even pensions are 150$ a month is the testament of that. Gypsies have 3+ children in every country they're in.

Also both of our countries are dying much faster than Japan, and that is without considering gyppos or emigration.

budapesttimes.hu/2011/04/10/demographic-time-bomb-went-off-long-ago/

We have more gypsies compared to our population. They got rid many of theirs by sending them to Italy and Spain.

Go to Options and empty your cache

kys

Romania betrayed the Axis. Without King Michael's coup they would've been able to use the Romanian oil to actually take full advantage of the panzers.

Destruction of Europe and 50 years of Soviet occupation was the price for a small slice of foreign clay. Was it worth is I wonder?

Rest in peace, Marshal Antonescu

Romanian is one of the more straight forward Romance languages, no non-phonetic French bullshit, you should be able to be passable in a short time.

Most of the Ambassadors the US sends to Romania/Moldova are barely interested in those countries before hand but still learn the language after their 2-4 years are up.

the people were mostly against what King Michael did if it makes you feel better

Let me tell you what actually happened.

In the summer of 1944, the Soviets launched an offensive known as Operation Bagration. It was a crushing victory for the Bolsheviks. They defeated the Germans so badly that even their triumph in Stalingrad was put to shame.
By attacking a thinly defended line where Germans were not expecting an attack in, they quickly overran and encircled all of Army Group Centre.Over half a million dead or captured in a single month. An entire quarter of the Germans troops on the Eastern Front were all taken out in a few short weeks.They were now outnumbered 3-1, with Soviets having both tank and air superiority.

At the same time, the (((Allies))) launched their invasion of France and were digging deeper into Italy, and were already strategically bombing our oil refineries and all of Germany's industry into dust. After the offensive won by the Soviets, there was no chance they could even recover from their losses or hold the line, much less win the war.

The coup had absolutely nothing to do with North Transilvania. In fact, Hitler offered to give back Northern Transilvania to Antonescu in exchange for staying with them after Bagration. We contributed more in manpower to the Eastern Front than every other ally combined. And who but us provided most of the oil?

But the Soviets came with an offer too. They "promised" if we joined their side, we would be spared Communism and stay an independent state. Antonescu refused to betray the Axis, so when the opposing factions caught news of the Soviet offer, they very quickly staged a coup led by the King. And despite this, they still sent hundreds of thousands of Romanians to work to their deaths in gulag. It would have been much more honorable to have gone down fighting, but don't for one second think this war would have ended any other way at that point in time.

Maybe the difference would have been, that the end would have been delayed a few months, and the nuke would have been dropped in Germany instead of Japan. And where would we get our anime from then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration

Reminder that Bulgaria and Romania were synonymous before the T*rkroaches sweeped the place.