MGTOW

MGTOW thread

Mgtow here
Do something other than talk about mgtow. There's life out there

LOSERS XD VIRGINS XD, U CANT GET GIRL XD MALE FEMUNISM XD

First of all, how do you know what I do on my time? Secondly, no idea would catch on if it was not discussed. Maybe you don't belong in MGTOW.

Kill yourselves immediately

Gynocentrism
Hypergamy
Male mother Need

We're brothers, but I've moved past talking about the stuff and live my life on my terms.

you just described what mgtow is
great job

I honestly don't see at all what is wrong about reaching out to other guys. I mean, I know we've already got it made, but why not reach out to other guys who may need to be liberated? I know for a fact that if nobody ever talked about it, then I'd still be living a shitty lifestyle and running in the rat-race, instead of enjoying myself.
I'm sick and tired of seeing my closest friends get their lives destroyed by evil scheming cunts in the divorce courts. I don't like seeing them just becoming another statistic when they kill themselves. Why do you think we shouldn't talk about it?

Keep making these threads, OP.
It's funny because it pisses off the loser NEETs and femanons lurking here because no more men working to get them autismbux.
When guys drop out of society, the more stuff they have to get off their asses to do.
No wonder so many losers here bring out the usual shaming antics. They're scared of losing their free doe.

can you be a MGTOW and have really un-MGTOW fetishes

MGTOW has nothing to do with what you fap to

My thoughts exactly.

yeah, if would one would be fine with women becoming 9 foot tall, and started giving milk that would both make men smaller/weak and addicted to it
I know that has nothing to do with marriage or what is going on right now that has made MGTOW a thing, but MGTOW is also freedom, and using it to make oneself happy, but this would be taking freedom away from males, and thus is un-MGTOW

I take this back

I agree with this

I also agree with this

We can't save every man. They have to find the red pill on their own.
If you want to awaken men it's better to start with women hate threads. Show me some mgtow 101 videos.
Most guys won't listen if you straight into the deeper stuff. Show a pre red pill man a spetznas video and he'll call u a fag or shut down.

Too crude and would draw low quality men.
Interesting thoughts though.

Reading PUA is a good gateway drug for MGTOW. It dispels the fairytale romance narrative.

I heard MGTOW were tranny chasers. That's a gateway drug to gayness.

Not true in the slightest. If the word is spread among more men, then they themselves will be liberated.

I used to be a PUA guy, but eventually I got bored of women altogether. Most of them, if not all of them are the same.

No, that's just full on gayness.

MGTOW is worse then beta males. AT least betas try to get women even if they're super cringy.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of MGTOW.
MGTOW isn't about abstinence in the least, it's about pointing a middle finger to the establishment.

Mgtow here. This is very true, but to say it don't involve renouncing women is a little inaccurate. Chasing after women is conforming to the establishment, and MGTOW, unlike any other group, refuses to participate in this.

So I've pretty much accepted that girls are shit and not worth my time as anything other than sex toys, but for some reason it's slightly affected my confidence. Back when I was reading PUA in theory, I'd sometimes get these small boosts in confidence where I'd feel like approaching women, but I saw them as equals.

These days, I know their opinion doesn't mean shit so I'm scared of pissing them off right in front of their faces or using sexually degrading words like "darling" or "babe" when pissing them off. I still want to have sex with them, but MGTOW feels more like a black pill than anything else so I always think, "Meh, what's the point?"

not scared of pissing them off**

heh/10

Yeah that's a good point.

But I've heard of another gateway drug too: going from the red pill to the black pill aka nihilism. Isn't MGTOW really just a slide into nihilism, fuck everything, nothing matters?

If it is then I say go for it. It's what attracts me to MGTOW: this whole idea of fuck everything, nothing matters. Just go to thailand and bang hookers or something.

Not really. It is more about agreeing that chasing women is both worthless and an empty pursuit; and that men are better off going their own way.

In my view, your own personal happiness matters. Many people who give in to nihilistic hedonism end up destitute and miserable. I think that the most important thing you can do in your life is to take the pursuit of happiness seriously. It's not a trivial thing. It's not a given - there's no law of nature that says you'll be happy. Believe it or not, it requires substantial discipline. And right now, I think that MGTOW is the best ideology to accommodate that.

Society tells you, give everything you have in the pursuit of women. Nothing else matters. If you aren't supporting a woman, then you're shit. "lol, look at that loser with no girlfriend."

That is the "way" that I'm avoiding. That's (((their))) way. Fuck that! I'm going my own way.

I find that what makes me happy is long-term projects. I'm trying to rebuild a bike I got from my dad. Working on it makes me happy as shit. I work with my dogs - trying to train them. That makes me happy. I'm working toward being debt-free. That (working toward it, even before I achieve it) makes me happy.

Sometimes, I meet women. Met a nice girl at a superbowl party, for example. But I don't pursue them. I don't focus on them. A woman can make me feel good, a bit like how a beer can make me feel good. Society says that I should orient my life around them. But I'm going my own way. That's MGTOW.

Well, I was correcting him on saying that MGTOW isn't about sexual abstinence. Renouncing women is definitely a part of MGTOW, but it doesn't mean you can't have sex with them.

dominate a woman under your will.
Not run.

How the fuck is that possible?
All women have to do to get you thrown in prison is say you hurt them, with no evidence.

thread theme

No, there are way too many whiteknights that would interfere with that. MGTOW is the only option that makes sense.

they would never say you'd hurt them if they like you enough

>make MCGTOW threads for a living free

Do you know how i know you're gay?

Why do you think they hate women so much?

what if i think of myself as unsuitable to take care of a family

- Spam threads on Holla Forums
- Never marry
- Never reproduce
- Jerk off to billy mays
- FIght the oppressive matriarchy
- Die Alone

Everyone makes threads for free. It's a leisure activity.
Nice to see you're still getting triggered by these threads, user.

THEN YOU'RE A RACE TRAITOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your birthrate is already fucked m8. you dont need this shit.

is that nosferatu? how is that mgtow?

MGTOW is for closeted faggots who contribute to the growing gayism epidemic

Worn-out arguments. Nowadays it would be easy enough to just be gay, and being part of MGTOW would be unnecessary. It is obvious these arguments are for the purpose of defending women.

And your argument is defending gayism

If anything, gays tend to easily coexist with women, and would be the most likely to vote for them; and many times they even desire to be a woman. MGTOWs, on the other hand, are proud of their gender and promote masculinity. They are "going their own way" because the present system does not support them and favors women.

How would you title such threads?

"Why you shouldn't get married"
"Don't date"
"Don't be a beta faggot"

Or just do a bitches getting rekt thread.

Then you add in the gynocentism info and maybe some of these guys will see the light

The famous Happy mgtow arrives. Questions will receive answers and dumbass statements will receive a thorough buttfucking with words

I think you are right, I should try a more subtle approach. Jumping straight to MGTOW will not reach the majority of guys.

Lots of closet closet homosexuals and manchildren in this thread.

Elaborate please

mgtow is feminism for men

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

TFM lays it out pretty well in this video

most of these guys are in denial and most won't take the red pill. at best need to warn them that women are toxic to them.
it was gamergate that opened my eyes, while watching anti fem videos i found the mgtow stuff. the one lead naturally to the other.

That gamergate stuff is true? I know they migrated to 8ch for related reasons, but I thought this was media hype. Too bad I'm not a gamer.
P.S. What's going on with this bird stuff.

I'm open to the possibility of dating, but I'm realistic about my chances, and what kind of girls I can reasonably expect to get - and the situation doesn't look good.

So, while I'm not going to sit in my room sulking and claiming that life isn't fair and all women are whores - I'm also not going to structure my life around the pursuit of women because the odds are not good.

Instead, I'm going to take care of myself because being healthy is good for me. I've got a master's degree in software engineering, and I'm going to work hard and save up because that'll make my life better. I'm going to keep looking for hobbies that are useful (I'm doing some light woodworking now) and I'm going to read the classics because these activities make me a better man.

I'm not going to do any of those things because I hope it'll get me pussy. Nor am I going to say "fuck life" and play video games and get fat and say "nothing matters."

So tell me Holla Forums, what is wrong with that moderate, middle-of-the-road philosophy?

If I happen to meet a nice girl, I'll date her. But I'm not going to settle for a reformed slut who wasted her fertile years on the carousel. Nor will I settle for a fat girl. Nor will I settle for a single mom. The only women I'll date are early 20s, traditional, conservative women. And I'm realistic about the fact that these standards mean I will probably be alone. I'm okay with that.

You can label this as MGTOW if you want, but you can't shame me out of it. I haven't seen any reasonable arguments against it.

do you even know how to think for yourself?

Hasnt been about that for the last couple of decades but instead they protest and fight for political correctness and the destruction of all men. They also have the dumbest argument points in history but continue to bring them up as if they have never been proven to be false. Feminism in this day and age, isn't about rights for women, it's about being a fucking cuntbag because they crave attention. They also have all the rights men have and then some, in fact, they have more rights than men in most cases

Has always and will forever be about that. We dont protest silly, minute things such as "manspreading" and "mansplaining" but instead make websites and videos to better educate our followers. Mgtow men don't hate women, we just hate that we've been lied to and betrayed by them under the pretense of "love" and have found a way to cope with this problem that will not ever go away unless women undergo a huge evolution.

Now unless you can give an argument as to why I'm wrong, you probably should rethink touching your keyboard in this thread, friend

gamer gate stuff was true and glorious in the early days of Holla Forums.

some MGTOW still interact with women, i date still, but its on our terms. there has to be an equal exchange of value.
its also about not putting women at the top of your priority list.

just don't get married and avoid legal entanglements with women. if you want a child consider surrogacy.

I know, you think it would occur to them that, the nature of men is so dramatically different from that of women, that such "feminism" would be incomparable anyways. Not to mention, MGTOW shares none of the principles of feminism in the first place.

*sigh*
Mgtows do not fight for rights we don't have, we educate and better ourselves so as to not fall into the trap known as "love" again. How you people think those thinks are even remotely similar, is beyond retarded to me

This isn't something that ever needs a name or a movement.
Just live your life.
Rebelling against a supposed idea of normalcy that has no real grip on your life beyond what you give it yourself is absurd.

No, it's a way to reach out to other men, through a uniform label.

I think it is supposed to me a man of desert decent furiously rubbing his hands together in anticipation of someone's demise.

Said the childless LARPer

I said literally the opposite in but of course, you don't respond to that. You only respond to the straw man.

I think I'm rational. Some part of me wants to be talked out of it, but I have never seen anyone make a good argument against me. I only ever see shaming and ridicule, like in your post.

Nice try, cunt.

Nice try, cunt.

Females are a disgusting parasite who depend on manipulation and abuse of male ignorance.

Males, humans, have always done the essential work and made the great discoveries. You walking wombs will soon be engineered out of existence.

I look forward to witnessing your delusional narcissism when you're begging to suck cock in the gutter. You'll still think you're God's gift when you are no more than an obsolete appliance.

This will become a reality very shortly.

They are already becoming this.

i dont know what this thread is about but after reading OP and this im pretty sure i know now

It's not a group dumbass, it's like a seminar without having to leave your computer

To be a MGTOW requires men to not get married or have relationships with women, you aren't really going your own way when you restrict yourself just because a bunch of dumbasses on the internet told you so.

You've simply been brainwashed into thinking that relationships with women are a great privilege, when most of the time they're what enslaves a man.

First off, that is an inadequate response to my post. And second, what the fuck are you talking about? Mgtow does not say anywhere that you are barred from getting married, it just states that it's a raw deal for us. And how exactly is it restricting if we do whatever the fuck we want. Make sense when you come to argue next time sir, it'll help your case more than you know

fuck off virgin. No one cares about male feminism.

Fuck off with this virgin shit. Either you're a femanon or a white knight cuck, makes no difference.

Virgin got triggered. Not my fault you are a loser.

I love the taste of butthurt cucks trying to talk shit and get rekt in the process. If only you weren't such a beta male, you'd join mgtow and get more women than you've ever even dreamed of

Get out normalfaggot. You made the decision to be a lifelong virgin not me.

Fuck you, bitch. Either you are a woman or you overrate them.

Does anyone else see the hypocrite in the thread? No? Huh, guess I must be seeing things

Nope, just laughing at the group of virgins who cant get any girls and decide to cry over the internet.

So am I a normalfaggot or a virgin?

What if he isn't a virgin? What are you gonna call him them?
Your so goddamned stupid that the only thing you can do is scream insults in denial.
The truth hurts doesn't it, loser?

If I had a rough estimate of mgtows that are not virgins, I'd have to say more than 80%

Get lost, keyboard warrior. Live your own lame life and maybe you won't notice or care so much about MGTOW.

They very well may be, but to take an absolutist, position on something is not liberation, it's restriction.

Now you're bending what MGTOW means to suit your own agenda. It means abstinence from women, words are defined by their usage, and any MGTOW who viewed relationships with women as acceptable are long gone.

Only a weirdo cares about people's sex lives. Nobody gives a fuck about you.

Your made up estimates mean nothing virgin.

This retard actually thinks girls browse this board. No wonder you are a typical MGTOW virgin if you cant even properly identify a real girl.

Nice story baby, now go make me a sandwich.

Drop dead, retard. These threads are for MGTOW's, not for the purpose of convincing brain dead cucks.

this thread is for us to laugh at you faggots blaming all of your problems on women

You obviously have no idea what it means to be mgtow so I'll break it down to you in layman's terms.
The guys who either don't know about mgtow or too butthurt to conform
The guys have officially decided that they are through with women's bullshit and refuse to marry them
The guys who understand female nature but cannot resist the temptation of pussy

I don't bend shit you fucking dumbass, I listen and implement. MGTOW is about doing your own thing to make yourself feel better, always being your number 1 and it doesn't matter the means. Until you do your research on this subject, I suggest you stop posting

You are a white knight beta with nothing better to do. I doubt people really laugh with you or find you that interesting.

Then post it on a MGTOW exclusive board and stop crying when others challenge your shitty lifestyle.

Poor poor virgin.

Ahahahahahhahahaha!
The only person you proved to be a retard is yourself.
All you've ever done is frantically call us loser virgins in order to soothe your own insecurities.
Get the fuck out loser.

You're a brain dead beta. "virgin" is all you can say. Too bad your slut mother didn't abort you.

You don't get to define MGTOW, it is defined by the losers who identify with the term, and you don't reflect them. I know this because I used to consider myself a MGTOW and did do my research, but then I realised what a bunch of faggots I was surrounding myself with, and changed my ways.

Pic related is your average MGTOW, instead of examining himself for sexual inadequacy, he blames women.

I think the reason you defend women and belittle mgtows is because you haven't had enough experience with women and it is painfully obvious. I don't have any problems with women personally, I just don't like being lied to by anyone. If you're straight with me, we can cut out the middleman and we all want to achieve our goals quicker.

Its too easy to trigger these virgins. Go outside and meet some real girls.

That sounds incredibly ironic coming from a guy who wastes his time chasing tail himself, and never getting laid himself. I guess anything to soothe your insecurity.

Are you this mentally retarded? That sort of goes against the whole point of MGTOW.

I never had an issue meeting women, my only problem was the bullshit they brought into relationships with me and I got sick of it. I love pussy but I cannot stand being with a woman for more than a month so I'm more of a purple pill mgtow than anything. I'm sure there are some women haters who haven't gotten laid yet but that's not every mgtow (just look at me). Plus I don't lump them into true mgtows anyway, I consider guys like that black pillers: guys who got sick of white knighting and became bitter

Oooh. Kinda gotta disagree with you there buddy but keep up the good fight

What part of "men going their own way" goes over your head?

Going your own way doesn't necessarily mean completely cut off women, you just have to set rules for yourself and the relationship you're planning on entering (purple pill)

I never said anything about chasing tail and never getting laid. Are you projecting m8?

You act/talk like a mong. Why are you so triggered? Is it cause you are a kissless virgin and can only blame others for your personal problems?

I mean, that whole post just screams "hurr durr you can't get laid faggot"

For me it does, except for the sex act required for offspring. Any other interaction with women is not consistent with MGTOW.

I'm only talking sex, mate

This is the only way to communicate with lesser beings. Cerebral conversations/debates are pointless when interacting with these type of people, and are even disadvantageous.

I missed this meme. What is MGTOW? What does it stand for and what is PUA?

Its for salty virgins who cant get girls. It is Sad.

Why do you betas hold girls in such a high regard?

Anyone who is confused about what mgtow is please refer to my earlier comments so I'm not repeating myself, thank you

>>>/mgtow/
first thread I think
it is about protecting yourself more then anything
PUA is a way of getting pussy via exploding 3DPD's evolutionary psychology

Who cares how one's enemies view their intelligence? You're the one that began parroting that mindless "virgin" talk. You don't strike me as being of a high I.Q., so I figured I would come down to your level. Also, your stupid anime pictures is no argument against this.

Nice reddit meme.

If you aren't chasing tail either, then why on hell are you so goddamned concerned about what we're doing? Why is it any of your business that we want nothing to do with women?

Most of MGTOW men are guys who were freshly divorced and taken to the cleaners. Idiot.

[citation needed]

Rather than MGTOW, I feel a better outlook would be that you haven't given up on relationships, rather that you have a very high set of standards, which you recognise to be unrealistic, and have thus come to terms with the very real possibility that you will never find a partner.

didn't mean to reply to anyone, just had that post number written in and forgot to remove it

Well you PROVE to me first why MGTOWs are just a bunch of losers. You made the call first, so the burden of proof is on you.

I guess that is also a possibility, but some guys are just too tired to be looking for NAWALT unicorns anymore.
Life is too short to be looking for something that you may never find. You could be getting so many other things done.

There is no need to seek one out, what I wrote I mean in the context of if the stars align, not to be actively seeking one out. Having the mindset of going out to find a partner is harmful for any man, MGTOW or not.

Oh, so that's what you meant. That very well works out too.