ADVANCED KEK MEMETICS

This thread is for serious discussion of meme magic and it's origins, in order to better harness it for political applications.

Fredrick Brennan came up with the idea for EIGHTchan or INFINITYchan while on magic mushrooms.

He said "The logo is a highly simplified ouroboros in the shape of the infinity sign."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

Ouroboros is a SNAKE eating it's tail. The snake heads are still visible in the Holla Forums logo.

The god Kek in Egyptian mythology is a part of the Ogdoad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

The Ogdoad were EIGHT primordial deities. Ogdoad means 'the EIGHTfold'. They represented FOUR (FOURchan) primordial forces of chaos.

-The primordial waters (Nu and Naunet) [NEW AND NEW-NET, NEW AS IN THEY ARISE ANEW, BIRTHED FROM THE PRIMORDIAL WATERS.. THE ORIGINAL NEWFAGS]
-Air, invisibility [INVISIBILITY=ANONYMITY], and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet) [user AND ANONYMOUS]
-Darkness and obscurity (Kuk [KEK] and Kauket)
-Eternity or INFINITY (Huh and Hauhet).

For each primordial force, there is a male and female form - EIGHT in total. The male forms are asociated with FROGS (such as Pepe), the female forms are associated with SNAKES (such as the Ouroboros Hotwheels saw in his original shamanic vision).

There's too much going on here to be coincidence. I believe Hotwheels was reached by ancient forces on that psychedelic voyage, and the reverberations of that communion are still going on to this day. Use this thread to discuss and contribute to our understanding of the memes, as we are seeing with current events, Trump, Pence, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_Orthodoxy
sacred-texts.com/gno/th2/th237.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/vow/index.htm
olin.edu/sites/default/files/senior_recognition_2016.pdf
twitter.com/pzf/status/757371948506701824
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1ZWE3pe9o
youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
dailygrail.com/Mind-Mysteries/2016/6/Quantum-Mind-Can-Experienced-Meditators-Influence-the-Movement-Atomic
princeton.edu/~pear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's amazing how far /fringe/x/ has corrupted this board simply trying to find ways to get unwitting idiots to practice their religion with them

Heretic

Op's dubs prove his words beyond any doubt. Kek has blessed us with his presence.

Can we define meme magic in this thread?

There is no god but Kek. Hotwheels is his prophet.

Honestly Trump is looking more and more like a kike puppet everyday

kek deliver us

reward us with chicken tendies and the eternal shitposting chans of the afterlife

You do realize that /fringe/ was founded by the one of Holla Forums's oldest Hitler Jugend members, right?

Obviously if they support israel, they support israels policies regarding immigration to israel. Or israels wall. Or israels anti-miscegenation laws.

So now ask them if those policies made israel so "great", than why can we have them here?

%100 /x/tier

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

applied memetics datamining thread

I don't like your water one.
Needs a reinterpretation.

Newfag

Okay, fair point and the the dubs have it. /new/ it is.

While I post in every single one of these threads, I think I have to agree with this sentiment. Meme magic is not political discussion. It's a conundrum, though, since this whole thing originated on Holla Forums. We don't need 3 or 4 threads on this subject at a time. There need to be meme magic generals on Holla Forums, but more nuanced and in depth OPs like this one have several boards where they are more at home.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/xpol/
>>>/bmw/
>>>/x/
>>>/fringepol/
And probably some I don't even know about.

There's also an entire imageboard dedicated to this stuff at fringechan.

tl;dr I worship KEK, too, but this is a board for political discussion. Let's keep this confined to a single thread.

Do you ever feel bad that no one cares about shit on here, user? Only playing dungeons and dragons? I know you're the same Fringe faggot I argue with all the time and I'm glad for your help with uncucking those who worship the Jew god, and the OVerman but I can't play this stupid "dubs" game in order to teach plebs about syncronicity anymore.
I'm about ready to give up on my race all together. I feel like an old man talking about the way things were to Beavis and Butthead. I think I'll just leave you these plebs and kill myself.

Go mine your boyfriends ass, faggot.

I think you missed a stop, /tg/ is on the next block

It's a shame with memes you cannot get some sort of metricisation on social media platforms as you can with links to articles. In order to gauge mass responses.

For example, you search social media for the news article you wrote, collect responses, and then gauge the language used. This is easier to do. But clearly you cannot search for specific images. In social media posts, or can you?

Or the fact that Holla Forums was originally /new/, so /new/ is the birth place of Holla Forums.

Do you faggots really need to have 3 threads going at a time on pol about how you think you are casting magic spells? Can you at least fuck off back to halfchan where all your dickriding redditors are?

Thanks for the loosh mundane.

Starting just a few days ago OP I have decided to trade in worshipping Eris who I have devoted myself whole-heartedly (even if it were to mean my death) for many years for Kek. I have been rewarded with new powers and knowledge so far, with more to come if I keep my devotion strong. I will probably channel texts inspired by or even straight up dictated by Kek soon, will you be interested?

Subtle.
I hadn't even noticed the ouroboros in the logo.
sheeit

If you're going to kill yourself read this book called "Genuine Mediumship" and do the practices in there except go Absolute Madman and channel kek so hard that you hold the intention to give yourself over completely to his possession.

You will die and he gets a vessel through which to interact directly with us in this world.

Aside from that, I'd argue that memes are incorporeal things, Platonic forms.
The images are just a mutable interpretation of the incorporeal form.

Daily reminder this statue IS NOT KEK
THIS IS HEQET, A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEITY

If you have this statue and want to make it a Kek statue, you need to replace the hieroglyph with these on the second picture

uhh, the sitting man symbol is the one with the beard…

What the fuck are you trying to say

How many of these threads do we really need? Anyway that ain't no ouroboros, those don't have two heads. Looks more like those icon of Quetzalcoatl, mayan name: KUKulkan

That you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and as much as you keep spamming this in every kek thread, I assume that your motives are not friendly.

You drooling fucking retard, the statue hieroglyphs ARE NOT KEK'S and you seem unaware of it because you are a dumb cunt that has no clue what the fuck is he talking about. Go read a fucking book

Really with how the egyptians blended their gods together Holla Forums obsessing over a syncretic Kek-Heqet would not really be out of place

They sure as shit aren't hequet's, faggot.

Not only retarded but also fucking blind I see
Just kill yourself already

Does that look like what's on the statue to you?

Would anyone here mind starting a thread on that original magickal language Max Freedom Long talks about? It could be of great value to us to identify and research the words in that language.

Remember Rules for Radicals, my friend.

Make your adversary follow their own rules to their detriment.

Does that disprove the claim Kek's signs are not the ones on the fucking statue you subhuman sack of shit?

People don't criticize anons for mistaking Heqet as Kek enough. Thank you friend. Have a dank gift from Ammit.

well, i think we know who won this argument.

Do you have a bigger version of this?

And who is a better magician in politics than Trump today?

I don't know. I could've sworn I saw a bigger version somewhere, but it was a very long time ago.

Meme magic doesn't exist.

its confirmation bias which absolutely nobody outside this board cares about.

Lo, I have come to speak for KEK, since he has guided my hand in private. Confirmation bias fags BTFO.

It was KEK, that taught me how to multiply and divide as a child in the late 80's and early 90's. Let Confirmation Bias fags drink the kool-aid from Le FBI man, let true KEKists know, that he has helped even enlightened the young.

When I was a boy, there was a series of games called Word Munchers and Number Munchers. In Number Munchers, you often went around eating integers.

But in both games, you were followed and had to defeat the Reggies (Trogglus normalus.) What we call our Normies. In the first game he was purple, but in later games when they added other Troglodytes, he became Red and the Workers or what we call Wage Cucks became purple. Each of the knew Troglodytes represented our enemies, which our Munchers of Number, like our consumer of Tendies fought. Bashfuls are like Roasties, ashamed of the the meat curtains, Helpers are like Janitors, they do it for free.

Kek appears in many other games, in the first Breath of Fire game, he is a bad guy and tells you literally "to get out" before the battle. In the sequel you meet a playable character that has many /r9k/ qualities that is obsessed a woman that is named Nympho Mina in the Japanese version, but just Mina in the American version.

Kek appears in other video games secretly for kids too, just not Number Munchers. He also appears games like "Blaster Master."

Kek has always been there for us behind the scenes, teaching and entertaining us.

It's Normies/Reggies that are deniers of Kek and his power. Little do they know they work for the NIDF.

Why have you not made the connection between Hermes and the Ogdoad?

The Ogdoad are often referred to as the 'Eight Souls of Thoth'.
And Hermes Trismegistus may be a representation of the syncretic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.
The Ogdoad and to a greater extent, Thoth were worshipped at a place called 'Hermopolis' (Khmun)
In Greek, the city was named 'Hermopolis' after Hermes, whom the Greeks identified with Thoth, because the city was the main cult centre of Thoth, the god of magic, healing and wisdom.

Hol up,

so u be saying

Hotwheels is a Shaman?

I for one think that is pretty cool.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Well. Depending on what you believe about human prehistory and what I'm begining to think is plausibleeven if I first saw the idea in a fantasy novel is that the ancient magic language may have been simply the common tongue in Atlantis/hyperborea/whateveryouwanttocallit and that when that age ended and all the various groups were scattered and the language became farther and farther apart both from the original and the other groups that each language holds bits and pieces or this original tongue.

Then the question becomes, which languages may have parts of this first speech?
Does every language descend from this first speech or just some?
If only some, how do we determine which languages?

Once you figure out the answers to those questions you'd then have to go down and look through the history and evolution of each and every language you've determined descends from the first speech and figure out where each of them meet/divide/join to figure out what was the root and what was added to or changed.

A single thread or even a dozen threads will be lucky to discover one or two at the very most. More than likely none at all. This would be the work of a lifetime or several lifetimes.

:|

I want nothing from you.

Kek isn't a god.

Question is.. is kek a God, or a representation of an inner mind form.

There's been a ton of shills lately trying to shut this down, notice they always use the same tactics cause they are fucking retarded uncreative faggots
ALWAYS BE ON THE LOOKOUT, THESE KIKES ARE OUT TO SHUT IT DOWN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_Orthodoxy

Are those sunglasses?

The battles of men must be solved with the blood and iron of men.

it must be both

memes and iron

or in todays age lead

They can be

ALWAYS THE FIRST REPLY

REMEMBER Real Shills are organized and play both sides just like the JEWS
:
-They Slide good threads
-Derail threads by creating a fake conflict (Trump vs Anti trump) (Kek vs Anti Kek) ,etc. They even reply themselves

That really reminds me of these fablehaven books I read as a kid. There was a frog demon.

Not exactly kek himself though

Recently discovered that Thoth, the god commanding the Ogdoad, was the name given to Hermes Trismegistus after his deification.
Apparently this guy was considered the 'Master of Masters' by the Egyptians, and the greatest occultist to have ever lived.

There might be some actual serious shit going on with occultism here.
Just begun reading the Kybalion, and after the last greatest thread on meme magic we had, it honestly feels like getting redpilled a second time.

Here is some more interesting source material regarding Hermes Trismegistus.

The Asclepius (The Perfect Sermon)
sacred-texts.com/gno/th2/th237.htm

sacred-texts.com/eso/vow/index.htm

nice dubs

Herrera

WOW SORRY DANNY!

DICK IN YA MOUTH

bib

kek is degenerate gay nigger cock slut shit, everyone knows JEJ is the true g-d of memes

Upon a time while my mind was meditating on the things that are, my thought was raised to a great height, while the physical senses of my body were held back—just as are the senses of men who are heavy with sleep after a large meal, or from fatigue of body.

I thought I heard a Being more than vast—in size beyond all bounds—called out my name and say: "What wouldst thou hear and see, and what hast thou in mind to learn and know?"

And I said: "Who art thou?"

He answered: "I am Shepherd of Men, Mind of all-Masterhood; I know what thou desirest and I am with thee everywhere."

And I replied: "I long to learn the things that are, and comprehend their nature, and know God. This (I said) is what I desire to hear."

He answered me: "Hold in thy mind all thou wouldst know, and I will teach thee."

And with these words His aspect changed; and straightway, in the twinkling of an eye, all things were opened to me. And I saw a limitless Vision: all things turned into Light—sweet, joyous Light. And I became transported as I gazed….

Take your meds.

Does anyone know what happened to the writefag user who wrote the Kek stuff? He was going to write some stuff on Ammit and then disappeared all of a sudden.

Make yourself grow to immeasurable immensity, outleap all body, outstrip all time, become eternity, and you will understand God. Having conceived that nothing is impossible to you, consider yourself immortal and able to understand everything, all art, all learning, the temper of every living thing. Go higher than every height and lower than every depth. Collect in yourself the sensations of all that has been made, of fire and water, dry and wet; be everything at once, on land, in the sea, in heaven; be not yet born, be in the womb, be young, old, dead, beyond death. And when you have understood all these things at once — times, places, things, qualities, quantities — then you can understand God.

Thank you wise wizard.

Make your Teds.

Already been to Build-a-Bear mate.

The rabbit hole is deeper than imagined.

So I wanted to see what this was from and I Googled 'Computer Wizardry' and 'Kek'.

First thing that came up: Olin College Powerpoint presetation.
olin.edu/sites/default/files/senior_recognition_2016.pdf

It has nothing to do with the picture but it has a line in it that says about one of the students:
"Once was accused of being drunk
with Jessie about the musical
Frogs … Brek-kek-kek-kek!"
Kind of a weird coincidence that it says Kek and mentions frogs in the same sentence.
Also Olin is similar to Odin and their logo is an eye

Here's a fun fact, the roman version of hermes is mercury. The planet mercury orbits the sun every 88 days. Back in may the sun, the earth and mercury entered an alignment. Doesn't it seem like the memes got stronger these last few months?

Kek is a faggot frog that sucks peepee

I keep trying to explain what memes really and how they are infinitely more powerful than this esotericism. CIA and DARPA already know this yet here people insist on not knowing the power we have to affect conceptualisation itself through gradual memetic subversion but nope let's just circle up and kekpost.

Really are*

Remarkable. First post is shit as always.

Memetic Magic is our code word for media control.

HEQET
THATS HEQET NOT KEK
FUCK

Yeah fuck you Op, I didn't buy it the first time you tried I'm not buying it now.

I thought they were the same

o'kek, it's like magic

What is that even suppose to mean? You are making excesses for Trump supporting a nation that bombed a US a navel ship

So what's the deal with Araki-sensei?

Did he somehow make a connection with the future meme zeitgeist back in the 80s? Or is he an avatar of an astral being?

I'm going to make make a thread about this tomorrow. More people need to know this.

You didn't hear about the kek-eris alliance that was forged?

Heretics will die by the meme

I had forgotten about the troggles.
The troglodytes, of course. Fucking memes.
I should have known back then that it would end up like this.

Duality is a thing, and aside from the whole kauket thing, heqet seems to be related to frogposting/praising based on this representation of the glyphs.

The shills' gods can have all the facets and hypostases in the world in order to prop up their meme god, but for some reason, kek can't.
Interesting.

KEK WILL MEME HERETICS TO DEATH

Hequet was later known as Hekate, goddess of midwives, one who is called upon to bring something forth.
That's usually taken to mean literally birthing children, but there are other possible interpretations.

Praise Kek (Dubs be upon Him)
Kek (DBUH) shall make it happen

THEY'RE NOT YOU MEMELESS FUCK, HEQET ISN'T EVEN PART OF THE OGDOAD, SHE'S A FERTILITY GODDESS MARRIED TO KHNUM

She was also sometimes known as someone who created souls, depending on the region.

Just a simple highlander

Interesting, I didn't know that.

wewlad

Recently I've been wondering about a sort of "international polytheism", every nation (in the racial as much as territorial sense) ought to revive it's most ancient recorded religions, and really connect to it's ancestors. For the Hindu Indians or Japanese it's a formality, as these religions still exist, for people like the English, it's rather more difficult, as little knowledge remains of their religion (though it was heavily based on Nordic paganism).
All of these old religions seem to be less about "THOU SHALT NOT" talking down to people, and more about being spiritually in touch with the geography and environment around you. They're something that's 'always there', to call upon for a multitude of reasons.
Even if we do live in a world of pure science and reason, a world of natsoc nations would find comfort and strength in maintaining such connections to the most distant ancestors of their folk.
…though I doubt any of us are ethnic "Egyptians", but I suppose we can also borrow each other's gods if need be.

What if…we wuz kangz?

All these posts about meme magic and no one ever mentions the sator square, which spread itself across the western world long before most people could even read.

People scratched it into their floorboards, etched it into stone walls, and carried it with them when the traveled. Romans stamped it on coins and flags and household objects.

People ascribed to it many magical powers, almost too many to list.

There have been libraries written about it and they still don't even know what it truly meant to the people who spread it.

Any true understanding of memes must start there.

Those two bowls in the kek hieroglyphics look just like the sunglasses in the 'deal with it' meme.
I think we just hit the meme motherlode.

I redpilled my normie m8 with Murdoch Murdoch videos, and now he memes harder than I do.

Also, remember to drink German.

What's the more kek-like bird meme? We need to start churning out OC with this at once

I thought the same thing.

Kek's attitude is one of "Fuck you, you just got cucked by the forces of chaos, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Praise be.

germans aren't white anymore though.

Also Kek representing darkness a.k.a shade. Sunglasses a.k.a. shades. Too perfect.

100% PURE BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE

Have some OC

KEK JUST SMITED THE BLUE LINE METRO IN CHICAGO

BLUE LINE METRO
BLM

twitter.com/pzf/status/757371948506701824

Don't forget about
you memeless fuck.

>Phrase not found

You can do better. It looks like play-dough

Fuck off this is utterly retarded.

WHAT?

I've watched this place go mad.

I just stopped by to Praise KEK.

Hallowed be thy name.

I praise him for the happenings of today and yesterday and will be up at sunrise to see the happenings you make happen.

PRAISE THE FROG ABOVE

That image. Those dubs. Kek continues working his magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih1ZWE3pe9o

posted this in another thread, but it's how the Egyptians did Math, could be quite illuminating

So I've been reading some of Plato's works it came to the part where Socratres discusses the Light and the Cave. In it Socrates literally talks about becoming redpilled and memes. In another Plato taking what he learned from Pythagoras comes to the conclusion the universe is made up of number and everything was created with numbers. Can anyone with more knowledge on Plato and his theories help me out here.

PRAISE KEK

The frogs is an ancient greek play with a lot of themes similar to Holla Forums.

Kenneth Dover claims that the underlying political theme of The Frogs is essentially “old ways good, new ways bad”

He points to the parabasis for proof of this: “The antepirrhema of the parabasis (718–37) urges the citizen-body to reject the leadership of those whom it now follows, upstarts of foreign parentage (730–2), and turn back to men of known integrity who were brought up in the style of noble and wealthy families” (Dover 33). Kleophon is mentioned in the ode of the parabasis (674–85), and is both “vilified as a foreigner” (680–2) and maligned at the end of the play (1504, 1532).

During the parabasis Aristophanes presents advice to give the rights of citizens back to people who had participated in the oligarchic revolution in 411 BC, arguing they were misled by Phrynichus' 'tricks' (literally 'wrestlings').

End the Fed author Ron Paul uses a passage from The Frogs that recounts the debasement of the Greek drachma as an epigraph to one of the book's chapters, reflecting it comment on modern day inflation.

Their croaking refrain – Brekekekèx-koàx-koáx (Greek: Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ) – greatly annoys Dionysus, who engages in a mocking debate (agon) with the frogs.

'Pater Noster' is 'Our Father' in Latin, A and O are likely referring to God being 'the alpha and omega'/ beginning and end of all things.
Seeing how the timeline is during when Christianity was more underground, it's likely that this was nothing more than a subtle way of indicating your belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=aW0otG1buB8
I'm not sure sure if there is a god
Maybe we live in a virtual reality that can be influenced in some way through common willpower or what
Maybe it's just all coincidence and it results in a self fulfilling prophesy of sorts
But meme magic is most definitely real and you're a fool if you try to ignore it.

Kek is a primordial god of chaos and darkness typically portrayed as an unusually pale skinned man with a frog's head.

In addition, kek is also associated with "repeating digits"
Sound familiar?

LIBS USING MEME MAGIC

This new return of the 90s meme is just a bid to get Clinton in the White House.

We have to fight back.

It's a shame the computer screen is a hoax, that is not the symbol for Kek.

Agreed. It makes me sad. Do we know what it does say? Is it Heqet, or something else?

Checked! It is the 80s we will bring back!!!

I PRAISE HIS SQUIRMY GREEN BELLY!!!!

Awoo~ Awoo~ Awoooooooooooo

Jews practice semantic magic and numerology in divining their sacred texts. It's part of what gave them their power and they don't want the white man to rediscover it. It would be a major blow to their monopoly on memetic force.

It's to late for them now Kek has been freed from the cage the Jews and YWHW trapped him in. Kek has returned to his people to bring about a new Dawn.

Yes. The power of MemeMagick(tm) isn't some extra-dimensional Universal wish granting machine (if you can just speak its language that is).

The power of MemeMagick(tm) lies in its location: between the senses and the mind. Nobody, I repeat nobody, sees reality for what it really is. Everyone wakes up to a holographic projection of which they call 'sight.' Your other senses are the same. Explain to me what the properties "high pitched" or "blueness" or "rough" are. Do they exist absent the human? Do they remain the same if the human were to volume-scale (100^3) times in either direction?

The zone lying between the senses and mind, which I affectionately label the MagickMile(tm), is the zone where the daily hologram is constructed. It is here where propaganda exerts its control through craftily targeted and selected memes. This part of the brain does not, and cannot, challenge what it sees. In the jungle, what animals saw was basically natural. Species which developed ways to simulate and deceive survived, and a simulation and deception arms race was kicked off. Species which could then best detect dissimulation would be more likely to eat. Humans are pretty much at the top of this game of simulation and detection, but even then detection is something quite computationally taxing. So species really only do it when needed. The best name I can give this detection is the "Alert" state.

Otherwise, when not detecting/"alert," the brain accepts its sensory inputs for face value assuming little danger exists and therefore mental vigilance can be low. How many people question their own memories and ideas? Can you even tell, beyond an æsthetic level, that your ideas aren't even wholly original? Can you act random enough over time to be comparable to a CSPRNG? Televised propaganda in the home, with comfortable seating and environment, utilizes the brain's energy-saving alert state toggling. The brain will remember much of what its exposed to, in bits and pieces, and non-consciously. All that trash propaganda you expose yourself to will "set the stage" for things which you have no strong opinions on. It's hard to change things which people feel strongly about, but things which people feel weakly or nothing are much more easy to influence. Think of strength of feeling over an idea as being a component to identity, and we all know how important identity is in demography.

It's not even the straight words or obvious images. The most nefarious propaganda you can see on TV is on the big broadcaster's channels during the daytime in the form of episodic dramas. The viewer will likely begin associating with the characters on a more personal level, therefore conveying weight to their entirely artificial actions and reactions on stage to situations. A good propagandist will not attack an idea directly with intelligent discussion, but will instead attempt to make believers of an idea appear incapable or dangerous to others. Being a group species, we base our behaviors after those close to us. Again it's not the strongly emotionally invested elements which assimilate (the "identity-like" elements), but the weakly emotionally invested elements which do.

We even do this here.

Why do newfags who stay on Holla Forums long enough eventually become Holla Forums? Because once they've been redpilled on one or two things, it's the human brain's drive to form groups and emulate their compatriots which brings them further into the fold. It's not that Holla Forums is always right. It is that Holla Forums is right often enough and it holds an air of mystery, rarity, exclusivity, and therefore advantage (which is bait to many). Holla Forums is a great example of confirmation bias at work.

Don't let the map displace the terrain in your existence. Keep in mind which is which. Otherwise you could end up some loon spouting about quantum indeterminacy, The Secret, and how if we all just meme a certain way the Universe will deliver on all our wishes in an orgasmic-ally satisfying manor.

Kek laughs at your bullshit.

Go back to >>>/fringe/ you faggot.

ahh, Kek, or some say Kuk……Do you hear our prayers?

What an utterly useless waste of your time and potential.

Make your plans, and then make your actions your prayers. Only then do you have a real chance of seeing them granted!

Until you niggers rid humanity of hip hop, we aren't on the same page.

/fringe/, /x/, kekfags are a cancer on this board. Utter cringeworthy.

why the FUCK do you put the blasphemy that is JAHBULON in that image???

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IDIOT??

Remember the fable of the princess and the frog? She kisses him and he turns into a prince. Possibly this is a prophecy about Trump (Kek's divine avatar) ascending to the throne of a new monarchy when America (nations are represented as feminine) 'kisses' him by electing him. Also be wary of the story of the scorpion and the frog which may hint at a coming betrayal.

Sauce on this comic? I would like to laugh about the memes.

You're right, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet

We've been mixing our frog god worship. We should keep memeing to both, as they're part of the same pantheon at the end of the day.

You're close but oh so wrong and your off-by-one confirms it.

Because magic is real. Our minds create reality and synchronicity confirms points of special interest. Omens have always been the study of the wise, but it is not the particular omen which is important, it is the randomness that is important. Within randomness is a signal of infinite complexity: the grail.

dailygrail.com/Mind-Mysteries/2016/6/Quantum-Mind-Can-Experienced-Meditators-Influence-the-Movement-Atomic

princeton.edu/~pear/

The essence of revelation is that its direct speech from God to man.

Praise Kek!

Psychological explanations for magic are merely a door. If you stay on the outside of the door, you'll never really have command of all the facts.

The universe is analog, not digital. Human reason is self-limiting - Gödel /proved/ that it's impossible to have a logical framework that doesn't rely on axioms that cannot be proven within that frameworld. To truly meme magic, one must embrace the IRrational. The intuitive. No matter how hard you think about moving your arm, your arm does not move until you move it. Just thinking, just ideas, are not the same as moving your arm, nor are they the same as performing magic. All action and all words leap from a mysterious well-spring of nothingness, and that infinitely productive emptiness is the SELF.

Kek is the lord of this universe. He exists only by the sheer force of our collective memeing. We exist only by his sheer force of providing memes.

Like fucking clockwork

kekbird

The NES was actually from the 80s, despite those libshit memesters saying it was a 90s thing, so we've got that going for us.

Now we need to meme back some 80s bands, but the problem is so few 80s bands broke up, because they aren't a bunch of faggots like those making bands in the 90s.

I think the Clash is a good target to meme back.

+Very 80s.
+Broke up before the 90s.
+Mostly alive.

Bands are easy to meme back. Half the time bands reform nowadays is because unfounded rumors inspire the band to do so.

It's a shame that Lethal Weapon reboot looks like utter shit. Maybe we could even meme that good.

I digress. Let's reunite the Clash.

it is confirmed, origin of kek meme is bbc

The use of the quanta of ideas to produce happenings.

It's clearly an empty bowl
A bowl that used to contain spaghetti that was spilled

They look like the sunglasses used in the "deal with it" memes.

He also wrote Assemblywomen, didn't he? That play is basically Tumblr taking control of the government.